KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » How high can the Juggernaut jump?

How high can the Juggernaut jump?
Started by: vu_Quang

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillAll

I never said that he had anywhere near hulks, and never just refutes facts. you still have yet to say anything about hulk being stronger except go here, or go here. i think hulk CAN be stronger, but at base strength he is not as strong as juggernaut

juggernaut *in weakened state* has knocked rhino unconscious rather easily (something hulk has never done)

Juggernaut knocks thing out with 3 punchs (easier than hulk has ever did, when thing starts at class 90)

Juggernaut was -atleast- as strong as hulk who had been rampaging for nearly 2 days

i'm not sure where you are drawing you conclusion from never. you act as if hulk is your dad or something. "No no no! Nobody has ever proven Juggernaut is stronger and stuff...so he's NOT! So there! And stuff! Period"

sound farmiliar??? you still don't provide any "proof" of why you think that he's stronger. whatever dude.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:24 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Ok, NEVER. Good name for ya, Never, Thats what u are.
Juggernautfan is completely right. The Juggernaut posses power UNTOLD that has not even been revealed in comics yet. The Gem of Cytorak has immense power, for it is a whole nother dimension inside the gem. If the Juggernaut were to actually study, train, focus his dimensional powers on our dimension, or the marvel dimension from the cytorak gem, He could indeed do things you would rip your eyes out at. He has been seen doing massive amounts of damage, under brain control, To the point where no one could stop him for a while. But that was because they could push him to his limits, he could never, or wouldnt ever study or train to that point, But he is very capable of performing moves that would KO hulk very quickly. A dimension punch in hulks face? Tell me... Whats his level of resistance against dimensions?
And for this, the hulk can definatly jump higher, so this thread is worn out. But Juggernaut can also jump high, if he wanted too. Which he doesnt.
Yea never... Where are you getting all this info? Google? I bet you dont have half the comics you say you do.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:31 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

I know this is a weak reference but remeber in the X-men cartton in 93 some geeky archeologist found the temple of Cytorrak and took the gem and stole Juggy's power? Anyway the xmen had to save juggy by taking the gem from this guy and after the blackbird flew off a couple of hundred feet he leapt after it. Not that has anything to do with anything but one must consider that Doc Sampson can only lift about 5 or 6 tons give or take, and he's listed has having vast leaping ablities. he's able to jump 510 vertically and a maximum distance of 910 feet. that being said, Im sure juggy must be able to do better than this. Moreover, the abomination, has been shown to leap vast distances comparative to the hulk. cuz once, he jumped from the bottom of a dam and went a few hundred feet above the surface,and another time he and hulk clashed in mid air. Finally, I will say that even though Juggy and the Abomination has not been shown to ever do anything like jump cross country, one must naturally assume that they could do the same. In fact, logic dictates that anyone w/super strength*lets just say CL20 over* should have the "potential" to jump really high. although, in all fairness, until I see Juggy do something like jump into orbit, for now I will assume that he cant

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 12:05 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

steel in a trash compactor....im going out but if i weren't i would comment on how dumb that was....how old r u?...have u taken highschool or college physics?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 02:59 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

quote:
Originally posted by Wynndar
steel in a trash compactor....im going out but if i weren't i would comment on how dumb that was....how old r u?...have u taken highschool or college physics?

ha ha ha..... now that's comedy.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 03:10 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Ok... You want freggin college physics?
In the theory of the hulk standing underneath a 150 billion ton mountain... HE WOULD DIE, THATS IMPOSSIBLE, NO WAY ANY MATTER CAN STAND UP TO IT.
That enough for ya?
And yea, I dont know about you, but if I put a slab of steel in a trash compactor, my compactor would be broke. Myabe yours is a super compactor. Dont get into me with physics, I took four years of quantum physics.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 03:45 AM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

u took four years of quantum physics and u made the comparison of a piece of steel in a trash compactor with the Hulk under 150 billion tons of mountain...then mentioned the idea of "impossible" on a thread titled: "How high can the Juggernaut jump"...umm?....well i think that there is some "MATTER THAT CAN STAND UP TO THAT"....how about minerals at the bottom of the Earth's crust, 20 miles down....that is pretty dense...or how about carbon that is eventually formed into Diamond after all the millenia of pressure and heat? or that the Hulk's bones can appear to be stronger than adamantium, a metal that can withstand direct nuclear explosions...or how about that these are all imaginary characters (steel in a trash compactor is not imaginary)....ive only taken 1 1/2 years of physics cuz Im in my fourth year of studying biology and thats all that was required...its interesting that u had 4 years of quantum physics....foreal how old r u?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 05:51 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

yah....seriously now. 4 years of Quantum Physics???

Do you even know the difference between standard scientific physics and the sub class called Quantum Physics?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 06:53 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lft4ded
the Desert Moon

Haha, just to add fuel to a dying fire - wasn't it in the Hulk's own letter pages, around the high 300's (370+) to low 40x's that it was stated that around the Marvel office's Juggernaut is considered stronger? Admittedly this was during the Professor's tenure but IIRC correctly they did make a point that Juggernaut has dynamic strength also, but at a higher potential than the Hulk.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 11:00 AM
lft4ded is currently offline Click here to Send lft4ded a Private Message Find more posts by lft4ded Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

no, i never heard that.

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 07:58 PM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Juggernaut has jumped at least 50 feet high and knocked the Stranger on his ass. The Stranger is this guy:

http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-stranger.html

Actually, I think he knocked him out...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 10:37 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I'd never ask him to, thats for sure...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 12:12 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Well, theoretically, any of Marvel's bricks can jump in the air, not like Hulk, but they can. I think the only reason they don't is because, for one, it's Hulk's thing. That's his mode of travel, what he's known for. To have other characters do it takes a little of that away from Hulk. Two, Hulk is pretty much made for it. He has a natural beacon, and I suppose it helps him land on his feet. Would anyone really wanna see Juggernaut jump in the air? I wouldn't, because the landing would be an ugly one, especially if anyone's under him.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 08:26 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GreatMuta
The Natural Born Master

Tell em Tron!!

Another Hulk and Juggernaut pissing contest...when will it end. Juggy must be a prerequisite to entering heaven cuz everyone seems to worship him.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 12:56 PM
GreatMuta is currently offline Click here to Send GreatMuta a Private Message Find more posts by GreatMuta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

The same could be said for hulk....

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 01:14 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Did anybody read the Ultimate X-men annual?

Ultimate Juggernaut has some major hops also. He jumped way over 50 ft.

He also has pretty good distance.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 02:39 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think we've never seen a really good jump from juggs because, he doesnt go over obstacles, he goes through them...

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 03:23 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

best logic yet...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 04:39 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GreatMuta
Tell em Tron!!

Another Hulk and Juggernaut pissing contest...when will it end. Juggy must be a prerequisite to entering heaven cuz everyone seems to worship him.

Watch it sucka!! I like Juggernaut.wink

And where the hell have you been?

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 06:19 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lft4ded
Haha, just to add fuel to a dying fire - wasn't it in the Hulk's own letter pages, around the high 300's (370+) to low 40x's that it was stated that around the Marvel office's Juggernaut is considered stronger? Admittedly this was during the Professor's tenure but IIRC correctly they did make a point that Juggernaut has dynamic strength also, but at a higher potential than the Hulk.

Yeah, the writer answered a question from a reader that asked "Is Hulk the strongest in marvel?"

The writer answered and said "Wll the talk around the Marvel office is that Jugs is stronger because of the limitless power of Cyttorak he can call upon."

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 02:21 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote