KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Cirque Du Freak

Cirque Du Freak
Started by: spanky420

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vancha33

What the f**k?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 03:22 AM
vancha33 is currently offline Click here to Send vancha33 a Private Message Find more posts by vancha33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forbiddenfaith

Worried

Dude I just got done reading book #9 and was shocked to find out what Mr.Crepley did...I was about to cry because I loved him so much, he was my fav. person through out the whole book. I wish he could come back but the books are VERY good I read them within hours after getting them. CAn't wait to see the movie. I WANT Don Herrie ( Don the vampire from Mad Mad house ) to play Mr.Crepley!!!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 01:01 AM
forbiddenfaith is currently offline Click here to Send forbiddenfaith a Private Message Find more posts by forbiddenfaith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
creepy crepsley

Tongue saga of darren shan

smile roll eyes (sarcastic) eek! laughing laughing out loud big grin i loved it but im wonderin if i should read the demonata what do u guys say? is it good? :/

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 06:36 PM
creepy crepsley is currently offline Click here to Send creepy crepsley a Private Message Find more posts by creepy crepsley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greatscott

OMG I LOVE THIS BOOK! MY BEST FRIEND RECAMENDED IT AND I CANT PUT IT DOWN! smile My favorite chr was Mr.crepsley. sad i was realy sad about what happened in the 9th book i liked him because he was a jerk and was realy funny. the vampire prince was my favorite book (so far) cuz the ending was realy awsome!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:12 PM
greatscott is currently offline Click here to Send greatscott a Private Message Find more posts by greatscott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

I despise the series.

The books are absolutely wretched. I doubt these 'childrens novels' (as they were once laughably called) would even be worth usage as toilet paper.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:27 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XcheriosXL
you think its stupid cause ur library didn't have the 2nd book?...mine didn't have the book at all!! my awsome english teacher suggested it to me and i love it!

I totally forgot about this thread...and book for that matter (after graduating high school).

Damn, up until Graduation, after reading that book my sophomore year, they STILL hadn't updated and added the second book to the series..*Cry* ...so I'm left stumped and irritated.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 03:41 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Falloutday7241

Love

my favorite character is mr crepsley! he soo awesome.. i just love the way he is.. and the way he talks is cool. my favorite book is the vampires assistant.
<3333333333333 Mr.Crepsley! hes the bestttt

Old Post May 8th, 2008 02:18 AM
Falloutday7241 is currently offline Click here to Send Falloutday7241 a Private Message Find more posts by Falloutday7241 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Falloutday7241

i wannaaaaaaaaaaa marryyyy mr. crepsley! the 9th book got me sooo depressed. He the best everrr. i love that vampire

Old Post May 8th, 2008 02:20 AM
Falloutday7241 is currently offline Click here to Send Falloutday7241 a Private Message Find more posts by Falloutday7241 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Breeze_173

Love i luv these books

i love these books big grin I've read all of them even the demonata.
eek! eek! eek! eek! I uselly think that viva la vida (the song)
reminds me of kurda cos he says stuff like the lyrics.
Eveyone u have to read all of these books so sad sad on the last book sons of destiny.

luv breeze xXx

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 04:29 PM
Breeze_173 is currently offline Click here to Send Breeze_173 a Private Message Find more posts by Breeze_173 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Breeze_173

cirque du freak movie

the movie is coming out on the 23rd october 2009 THIS YEAR
they are putting the first 3 books together to make the movie
john c .rily plays lartin crepsley
chris mossalogi plays darren shan
josh hutcherson plays steve reading rock wacko yes

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 04:36 PM
Breeze_173 is currently offline Click here to Send Breeze_173 a Private Message Find more posts by Breeze_173 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

i could never finish the books cause they were just too childish
great concept though

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 06:30 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Breeze_173

Okii this is so weird but listen to this (well read this)

'Calm down,' Catherine shushed him, and he did. As though it were a command. Now that she could see him properly, Catherine guessed that he might be around twelve or thirteen years old. He was young enough to be her son. 'What's your name, boy?' she asked. To her surprise, the boy shook his head and mumbled, 'I don't have one.'

'I see. Well then, do you answer to any nicknames?'

'No, I don't have any.'

'Well, then. I'll call you-' she paused, thinking of names of characters in the book she was currently writing '-Hibernius. It's the name of the main character in my book, Hibernius Tall. I'm afraid I don't have any other names, so you'll have to get used to it until you pick a name of your own.'

'Hibernius Tall,' the boy echoed. 'Tall. I like it.'

'You should,' Catherine laughed. 'You are quite tall.

big grin big grin

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 07:31 PM
Breeze_173

evra von and harkat are so cool. I was nearlly at the brink of crying when shancus was killed sad sad. Sorry if that was a spoiler whistle

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 06:24 PM
Breeze_173

evra von >>owns it i know random hmm embarrasment

Attachment: images.jpg
This has been downloaded 72 time(s).

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 06:29 PM
Breeze_173

Smile Re: saga of darren shan

Originally posted by creepy crepsley
smile roll eyes (sarcastic) eek! laughing laughing out loud big grin i loved it but im wonderin if i should read the demonata what do u guys say? is it good? :/

Yah i think u shuld read them cos ive read all 8 so far and they are awsome Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 06:36 PM
dj slade
liutenant dan

i cant find book 8 of demonata down here in australia.they are so slow here.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 04:27 AM
dj slade is currently offline Click here to Send dj slade a Private Message Find more posts by dj slade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

Originally posted by Breeze_173
Okii this is so weird but listen to this (well read this)

'Calm down,' Catherine shushed him, and he did. As though it were a command. Now that she could see him properly, Catherine guessed that he might be around twelve or thirteen years old. He was young enough to be her son. 'What's your name, boy?' she asked. To her surprise, the boy shook his head and mumbled, 'I don't have one.'

'I see. Well then, do you answer to any nicknames?'

'No, I don't have any.'

'Well, then. I'll call you-' she paused, thinking of names of characters in the book she was currently writing '-Hibernius. It's the name of the main character in my book, Hibernius Tall. I'm afraid I don't have any other names, so you'll have to get used to it until you pick a name of your own.'

'Hibernius Tall,' the boy echoed. 'Tall. I like it.'

'You should,' Catherine laughed. 'You are quite tall.

big grin big grin

whats that from?

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post May 24th, 2009 04:09 AM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

anyways I saw the trailer for the first book. It looks horrible. The characters dont even look like how I imagined them to be. Screw universal.

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 11:30 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

I LOVED the movie!!!

So, then, I read all the books;, very awesome but strange. I can't believe everyone died except Truska and it was weird because she wasn't hooked up with Crepsley like in the film.

Dammit, I want sequels!!!

Huge Thanks to SailorLeo for the banner
Speed Racer is awesome!!! Go Rays!!!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 01:35 AM
Ericadawn is currently offline Click here to Send Ericadawn a Private Message Find more posts by Ericadawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'm about to start this series. Can't wait!

Old Post May 7th, 2010 06:39 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote