KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Dragon Ball GT thread

Who in the gt series do you like the most
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Goku 19 31.67%
Vegeta 15 25.00%
Trunks 6 10.00%
Goten 1 1.67%
Gohan 4 6.67%
Pan 2 3.33%
Majuub 2 3.33%
Baby 1 1.67%
Super 17 4 6.67%
Other 6 10.00%
Total: 60 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Official Dragon Ball GT thread
Started by: ssj4goku

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't believe your theory Jr., and you're the illogical one. Just because you feel animosity toward the series does not give you the right to state your opinion as fact, which is exactly what you have done. Why should anyone believe you or your "Japanese speakin friend". You have not provided any concrete facts only a link to a movie that dies and rots after three days. The series itself in both Japanese and English state numerous times that next to the Golden Oozaru stage SSJ4 is the ultimate form. Even official and unofficial websites have this fact available on them. Like I said son, you need to think again. And that's not just my opinion its the opinion of the masses and the creotors of the series, sans Akira Toriyama.

If we keep pushing technology, eventually it will push back.

Last edited by sonofasaiyan on Jul 24th, 2004 at 12:55 PM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 12:53 PM
sonofasaiyan is currently offline Click here to Send sonofasaiyan a Private Message Find more posts by sonofasaiyan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

Sure, it states it, but then AFTERWARDS, it BOTH states AND shows that Goku's base is stronger. Also, I'd be more than happy to upload the video somewhere else, I just need to know what site can do that sort of thing. Unless, of course, you aren't willing to watch it because it could debunk your ENTIRE argument...

Also, the opinion of Toei, seeing as they created the damn show, and actually put all this crap in there, is that Base Kid Goku is pretty much the strongest person anywhere, so don't give me any of that BS. Have you even watched the last episodes? Goku says, BEFORE the whole BKG deal, that SSJ4 is pretty much the strongest. Then both he and Vegeta get their asses kicked in said form. Yet BASE Goku is able to withstand attacks from the VERY SAME person as if he wasn't doing anything to Goku at all. I'm sorry that you're too damn stubborn to see that GT doesn't make sense, but it's the damned truth.

GT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. Get that through your thick skull. I don't know why you're trying to believe it does, when there's no real way

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 01:26 PM
Cizal is currently offline Click here to Send Cizal a Private Message Find more posts by Cizal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

quote:
Originally posted by grey fox
two things one goku let krillin kick his ass come on in db goku got the shit kicked out of him by tien while krilling only just beat chausto (or whatever that freaky mimes name is) also you know what gt needed more evil saiyans just one evil saiyan hven,t you ever noticed that the power of the super saiyan has neer been used aginst the good guy,s and dont any of you other guy,s give me some of that 'oh but cell had saiyan d.n.a in him and hsi aura was all yellow with dead osuls in it so he must be a super saiyan' crap ok

Cell losts those dead souls after he got out of his Imperfect form, and gained an SSJ-like Aura afterwards. When he came back from his own self destruction, he even had ELECTRICITY in his aura. -_-

You really can't say that Goku let Krillen beat him. I mean, sure, that would be the logical thing, all things considered, but A) It's never stated, B) It's never shown, and C) It's GT, therefore all logic goes out the window.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 01:29 PM
Cizal is currently offline Click here to Send Cizal a Private Message Find more posts by Cizal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Listen to me you moronic imbecile...mmm..thats harsh but anyway, you can push your opinions as hard as you wish but you'll never convince me that base level Goku as a child nonetheless is more powerful than SSJ4 Goku. If this is so why didn't he fight Omega Shenron in base form in the beginning, because he could never win. So you're saying GT isn't logical and that's fine. The only crime I felt the series' creators commited was going ahead with only the dragonball artists and not Akira. How don't know how you could say Goku at base level is more powerful that a SSJ4. We don't see him hit or attack Omega Shenron he just charges the Spirit bomb and that immense energy must have shielded him from the evil Shenron's blasts. So it is obvious that Genki dama had defensive properties and you can't say that his base form is more powerful because I just said he never uses offense as the bomb protects him. And since does when Goku use his own energy to charge the spirit bomb? Never. The line should be and probably is "It" is fully charged now not "he". Keep in mind Goku received power for that bomb from people and planets across the universe it was the most powerful ball of ki energy ever unleashed and there is no way Goku could charge it up himself. And you also expect me and all other DB fans to believe that Goku at chibi base level was more powerful than Gogeta at SSJ4? Doubt it. And for the record I've seen all the episodes of GT and I have episode 63 and 64 on my pc right now. I also have the Goku Jr special. So sit down and hit up another thread buddy.

Last edited by sonofasaiyan on Jul 24th, 2004 at 04:04 PM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 04:01 PM
sonofasaiyan is currently offline Click here to Send sonofasaiyan a Private Message Find more posts by sonofasaiyan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

Cizel m8, I dont understand when you said......

It really does make Base KID Goku >>>> All. Except for Krillen. They fought at the very end of GT and Krillen kicked Goku's ass. Can't deny the facts, kid.

When did Krillen fight Goku at the end of GT?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 04:59 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

They sparred for a while when Goku was saying his goodbye's and passed by Master Roshi's island, Krillin got a hit in edgewise.

Last edited by sonofasaiyan on Jul 24th, 2004 at 05:13 PM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 05:09 PM
Vim
ILFTKYS

I liked DB and DBZ up until the Buu series then it just got stupid to me. Its like nothing they do against Buu works, until FINALLY goku throws a Spirit Bomb with all the energy from the galaxy in it. Gee... doesn't he also kill every bad guy in the Movies that way too? Also what the hell's the point of arguing about a show that apparenty doesn't make any sense. I haven't watched much of DBGT, but according to you all its so damn illogical that there's really no point in watching anyway. Also here are a few reasons why I didn't like the Buu series. First off, why blow the guy up at least ten times after the first three times didn't work? Vegeta killed himself trying to blow him up, then Gohan, Gotenks, And Goku try blowing him up!! It all seemed really pointless, especially after Buu blows up Earth.

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 05:18 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, they had to try something??? didn't they?ninja

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 05:26 PM
Cizal

quote:
Originally posted by sonofasaiyan
Listen to me you moronic imbecile...mmm..thats harsh but anyway, you can push your opinions as hard as you wish but you'll never convince me that base level Goku as a child nonetheless is more powerful than SSJ4 Goku. If this is so why didn't he fight Omega Shenron in base form in the beginning, because he could never win. So you're saying GT isn't logical and that's fine. The only crime I felt the series' creators commited was going ahead with only the dragonball artists and not Akira. How don't know how you could say Goku at base level is more powerful that a SSJ4. We don't see him hit or attack Omega Shenron he just charges the Spirit bomb and that immense energy must have shielded him from the evil Shenron's blasts. So it is obvious that Genki dama had defensive properties and you can't say that his base form is more powerful because I just said he never uses offense as the bomb protects him. And since does when Goku use his own energy to charge the spirit bomb? Never. The line should be and probably is "It" is fully charged now not "he". Keep in mind Goku received power for that bomb from people and planets across the universe it was the most powerful ball of ki energy ever unleashed and there is no way Goku could charge it up himself. And you also expect me and all other DB fans to believe that Goku at chibi base level was more powerful than Gogeta at SSJ4? Doubt it. And for the record I've seen all the episodes of GT and I have episode 63 and 64 on my pc right now. I also have the Goku Jr special. So sit down and hit up another thread buddy.

Genki Damas don't have defensive properties. And the blast didn't hit any sort of shield, it DIRECTLY hit Goku, and with an attack that was far bigger than the one that had JUST taken out SSJ4 Goku with ease. Really now, not even the Toei artists are dumb enough to have it shield anything, because it has NEVER ONCE done it before. Not even in filler, or the movies. Genki Damas always make Goku far more vulnerable than he normally is, yet he could STILL take that hit like it was nothing. Really now, you can deny it all you want, but it's never stated anywhere that the Genki Dama gives him a defensive upgrade, even in GT, and even then, the completely OPPOSITE is shown, because he is vulnerable. And the line was, "Look, he is all powered up now!" NOT that he is fully charged, nothing like that at all. It was clearly a HE. And it's obvious that he IS powered up, because again, he was able to withstand the blast with ease, and Genki Damas are NEVER STATED/SHOWN ANYWHERE(Even in GT) to protect the user. Believe what you want to, but Toei themselves made it out that way, that BKG is stronger. Of course, if you want to go against Toei, that's fine by me, I couldn't care less, they don't deserve any love anyway, after butchering up any sort of logic GT made.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 06:49 PM
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fine, in the words of Mairi Trunks, "Believe what you want to". I'll do the same.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 07:30 PM
Cizal

...It's Mirai. >.>

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 07:36 PM
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok, so I made a spelling error, big deal. confused I imagine you have never mispelt a word in your lifetime???.If you feel had to post that fine by me and I thank you by the way. I suppose when you run out steam you resort to tedious activities like posting the correct spelling of Japanese terms. How mature. laughing

Last edited by sonofasaiyan on Jul 24th, 2004 at 09:46 PM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 09:40 PM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

hehe..Trunks is sexy...hehe

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 09:48 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

And we have yet another Trunks fangirl. How are ya???big grin

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 09:56 PM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

KONICHIWA!I am wellllllll..Im not really a fangirl,hes just my fave character..along with Goku-chan

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 10:22 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

yesKonichwa & Merushi BlackHat-chan.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 10:41 PM
Cizal

quote:
Originally posted by sonofasaiyan
Ok, so I made a spelling error, big deal. confused I imagine you have never mispelt a word in your lifetime???.If you feel had to post that fine by me and I thank you by the way. I suppose when you run out steam you resort to tedious activities like posting the correct spelling of Japanese terms. How mature. laughing

You're the one who, "Ran out of steam." I didn't end it, and nothing I say, regardless of how right they are, won't change what you think.

And I'm a spelling/grammar freak. So sue me, if you've got a problem with it, that's what all other Americans do...

And I misspell words all the time. I just correct them before everyone else sees it.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 11:56 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

ok i am a dbz fan bu dont come on these threads often when i do you guys are trying ot kil each other we all know gt was crap and more messed up up then freiza,s sick and perverted gay mind (cause we all know the real reason why he ckept zarbon) also how many damn mirai trunks fans are there god i am seriously consider going stealth camouflauge on that fools ass and hcophim in half with my katana

p.s. (go first form cell he is cll the other 2 are crap)

Attachment: first form cell cell kamehameha.jpg
This has been downloaded 23 time(s).

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 05:40 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

ROfl yer Freeza as a perv, u can just tell instantly with his voice

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 09:38 AM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am also a grammar aficionado believe it or not. I believe in the proper use of language considering it is a part of my major. And, I just happened to misspell Mirai and I didn't realize it until you pointed out as all good critics do. So, kudos and it will never happen again, trust me.wink

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 12:20 PM