KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Johnny Depp

favourite johnny depp movie
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Pirates of the Caribbean 424 63.00%
Benny & Joon 28 4.16%
whats eating Gilbert Grape 26 3.86%
chocolat 16 2.38%
sleepy hollow 43 6.39%
Edward scissorhands 83 12.33%
Don juan Demarco 10 1.49%
Nick of Time 4 0.59%
Ed wood 17 2.53%
From Hell 22 3.27%
Total: 673 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Johnny Depp
Started by: MissesDepp?!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (450): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rach

I'm in Love with johnny Depp but it wasn't pirates of the caribbean that made me fall in love with him! I watched Benny & Joon the other night and OMG!!!!!!!! he was cute so now I'm like the biggest fan!!!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 11:24 PM
Rach is currently offline Click here to Send Rach a Private Message Find more posts by Rach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
le_sainte
MILANISTA

i kno isnt he so adorable?! u jus wanna reach into ur tv screen and cuddle him!

Now ... Bring me that horizon. Na-na-na-ne-ne-na-da-da-de-da ... And really bad eggs, drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.

That's what a ship really is, you know - not a keel and a hold and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs - but what a ship is, what the Black Pearl really is, is freedom.
Ragetti: Bootstraps’
bootstraps.

CJS - Human hair ... From me back!
And then they made me thier chief ...
Ragetti: This is just like what the Greeks done at Troy. 'Cept they was in a horse instead 'o dresses. Wooden 'orse ... You look pretty

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 11:25 PM
le_sainte is currently offline Click here to Send le_sainte a Private Message Find more posts by le_sainte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rach

I Love Johnny Depp more than any person here stick out tongue

johnny Depp is my hero love

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 11:29 PM
Rach is currently offline Click here to Send Rach a Private Message Find more posts by Rach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rach

quote:
Originally posted by Rach
I Love Johnny Depp more than any person here stick out tongue

johnny Depp is my hero love
quote:
Johnny Depp is my HERO!!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 11:34 PM
Kes
Philie

ll Rach you're having fun.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 11:40 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
le_sainte
MILANISTA

ok blink

Now ... Bring me that horizon. Na-na-na-ne-ne-na-da-da-de-da ... And really bad eggs, drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.

That's what a ship really is, you know - not a keel and a hold and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs - but what a ship is, what the Black Pearl really is, is freedom.
bootstraps.

Ragetti: This is just like what the Greeks done at Troy. 'Cept they was in a horse instead 'o dresses. Wooden 'orse ... You look pretty

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 11:41 PM
le_sainte is currently offline Click here to Send le_sainte a Private Message Find more posts by le_sainte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

as I see this is a battle between who is the biggest fan......cute smile

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 11:57 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Iluvjohnnydepp

OMG! Im obsessed with Depp..hes by far the MOST incredible pirate and actor EVER!!!!! I paid over 100 bucks to see him at the premeir of POTC and would've paid MUCH more

~*~But whys the rum gone? Ill tell you whys the rum gone! That blasted Elizabeth Swann girl burned it all!!! Blasted girl...blast her...blast~*~

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 02:20 AM
Iluvjohnnydepp is currently offline Click here to Send Iluvjohnnydepp a Private Message Find more posts by Iluvjohnnydepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rach

Johnny Depp has sooo much talet!!! and he is sooooo beauitful I love him!!! I wish I could meet a guy just like him and he has to my age maybe a bit older and he has to have the same look to him as he did in "benny & Joon" man he was HOTTT! in that movie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 03:44 AM
le_sainte
MILANISTA

wo ... settle down, there tigers! wink

bootstraps.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 03:58 AM
Cleopatra
Call me Cleo

OK for whoever has seen Johnny Depp in POTC...think back to Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas...AND THE HAND THING? IT"S THERE TOO! That was bugging me the entire movie. Kept reminding me of when he spilled the LSD on his red flannel shirt and the guy was licking it off.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 08:34 AM
Cleopatra is currently offline Click here to Send Cleopatra a Private Message Find more posts by Cleopatra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rach

hee hee I'm having a full night of Johnny Depp movies ha ha ha ha ha
its gonna fun fun fun!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait

p.s. Johnny Depp is my hero and he is HOTT!!!! thumb up thumb up thumb up

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 04:55 PM
Kes
Philie

*picks up bucket of cold water..splashes it on this thread*
lol

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 04:56 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
le_sainte
MILANISTA

lol laughing out loud kes
i think this calls for more dramatic measures
*takes a fire hoes (sp?) *

bootstraps.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 05:24 PM
Kes
Philie

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 06:11 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

None of u have any idea how stupid i am over him! when i was 8 i saw Sleepy Hollow. I imediatley bought the poster and saw all 27 (at the time) of his movies and bought all the posters i printed out 178 from my computer and have a bunch of pics and articiles from magazines my walls are covered! embarrasment he is sooo so so so hot. I love him. He deserves my all-time biscuit acheivement award shown bellow Happy Dance

P.S. August 27th is national Johnny Day!!

Attachment: averyyummybiscuit.jpg
This has been downloaded 219 time(s).

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 08:53 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
le_sainte
MILANISTA

wink
Why is August 27th national Johnny Depp day?
And what exaclty is Johnny Depp day?messed

bootstraps.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 09:14 PM
ibelievesilence
girl with a plan

okay i dont want to be the bearer of bad news but you guys dont even know johnny depp. why obsess over him. yeah he is an amazing actor and very very nice looking but why waste time with silly celebrities. you could be focusing on things way more important. the stuff your saying is like a fantasy. celebrities are made to be looked at and respected not obsessed over to the point of ignorance. i hope i didnt offend anyone here, i just think its silly thats all.. pirate

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 09:20 PM
ibelievesilence is currently offline Click here to Send ibelievesilence a Private Message Find more posts by ibelievesilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
le_sainte
MILANISTA

I hope you aren't directing that at me aswell, cause sure, I like Johnny Depp, and as you said, he's an amazing actor and very gorgous, but I don't have any pictures up on my wall or anywhere else. I'm not an obssesee like some people I know, where they're so obsessed, it's scary. No, I respect him as an actor and a gorgous human being.

bootstraps.

Last edited by le_sainte on Aug 1st, 2003 at 09:38 PM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 09:36 PM
ibelievesilence
girl with a plan

no totally not.. and i didnt mean to offend ANYONE!! lol. i just dont like to see people get caught up in stuff like that..

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 10:19 PM
ibelievesilence is currently offline Click here to Send ibelievesilence a Private Message Find more posts by ibelievesilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote