KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Morph

Morph
Started by: Shadow_King

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Abbita

yep, well i thought it was morph too because of the animated series. Morph was taken out by a sentinal after the x men raided a mutant control centre to destroy mutant files. Beast was taken out too. Cyclops led the team away presuming them dead and for the good of the team, much to wolverines anger.

Later, morph returned to the mansion and caused havok, changing into each of the x men and taking them down one by one. Gambit was knocked out after kissing rogue when she got back from the fight with storm who ended up in hospital cuz beast did not turn up. Beast was in fact locked in the danger room by morph. Jubilee was sent to the friends of humanity, wolverine was out for some reason and he ended up saving jubes life. Confusing i know.

Well they all got back to the mansion but wolverine sniffed out morph who was disguised as the prof. He flew off in the x jet, wolverine followed but ended up losing him.

Morph then appeared after cyke and jeans supposed wedding but he was the minister so teh marriage was void.

It turned out sinister found morph and turned him against the x men by implanting a chip in morphs brain after the sentinal incident. He wanted revenge on scott for leaving him behind. On the honeymoon island where they were captured morph nearly got his revenge but cyclops talked him out of it and made him see sense. He then turned on sinister for making him go against scott and the x men. Then morph left.

I presume he went to Moira mctaggert on muir island cuz that is the next time we see him. His chip was removed. He later came back to the x men to fight of the re-awakened sentinal program but realised that he just wasn't ready to come back to the x men even though he just took out the head sentinal.

His last appearance is the last but one episode when he morphs into xavier after xavier is attacked on live tv by normal people. The mutants revolt but morph sends out a broadcast as xavier to keep the peace. Xavier later dies but with magnetos help he is brought back by the Shi' Ar.

I watch too much tv.........

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 10:50 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

me too i've seen all the eps you mentioned except last episode missed it.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 10:56 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

well, you got to give me credit for typing all that out

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 11:24 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

yea.but you missed something out.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 11:29 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

correct me then!!!! if its that jeckyll and hyde play i know but i couldn't remember where it fit in erm

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 11:35 PM
Shadow_King
-

no you missed the whole part about the savage land.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 11:50 PM
Abbita

morph was there? so many things happened there that i don't remember!! Clue me in big grin

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 11:59 PM
Shadow_King
-

well like you said the dr.hyde and jekyl thing well cyclops jean and wolvie went to see him too try and get morph to tell them where the prof X was...... well you know what i am not good at this.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:01 AM
Abbita

yep, that what i was on about big grin

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:02 AM
Shadow_King
-

ok well. in the end mr.sinister was the one who captured xavier and magneto and the x-men and it was only left to WOLVERINE to save the x-men.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:06 AM
Abbita

yeah i know that but morph wasn't there. Man wolverine was so lame in the animated series mad

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:07 AM
Shadow_King
-

and when wolvierine (sp) freed the x-men i think morph destroyed the machine which gave back the x-men powers and they destroyed sinister and then in the end cyclops and morph join together and they both destroyed sinister but sinister cant die.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:09 AM
Shadow_King
-

yea morph was in the savage land episodes. and wolverine wasent lame in those episodes.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:10 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
Originally posted by Abbita
Okay the reason why you cannot find morphs profile is because morph is a renamed character who goes by the name of changeling. There is not much on this character but this is what i found so far:

Universe/Timeline: Marvel Universe
Current Status: Deceased
Aliases: Charles Xavier, Morph(AoA+Exiles), Novels(Werner Reiman, Charles Sage, Jack Bolton, John Askegren, Francisco Zerrilli, Martina Johanssen)
Nationality: American
First Appearance: Uncanny X-Men #35
Last Appearance: Uncanny X-Men #42
Powers and Abilities:
metamorphic shapeshifter, limited telepathic and psychokinetic powers

Affiliations:
Factor Three, X-Men

Notes: Changeling's true name has only been revealed in the AoA. He was referred to as "Sidney" and "Kevin" in Astonishing X-Men and the Blink limited series, respectively.

laughing out loud that was sooooo stolen from Changeling AKA Beast Boy in the DC universe stick out tongue laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:10 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

whO????

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:11 AM
Abbita

quote:
Originally posted by Shadow_King
and when wolvierine (sp) freed the x-men i think morph destroyed the machine which gave back the x-men powers and they destroyed sinister and then in the end cyclops and morph join together and they both destroyed sinister but sinister cant die.

That wasn't the savage land, that was when scott and jean went on their honeymoon to that island and they were attacked by sinister big grin They show the animated series everyday here, twice a day, ive seen them loads of times big grin

I mean in the series, altogether wolverine was lame. They would make him say something just before a fight and then he would just get knocked away because "they aren't allowed to put that much violence in daytime cartoons." Not once did wolverine kill someone in the whole thing sad

Anyway, what the hell are you on about DC for? blink

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:28 AM
Shadow_King
-

ok i think your mixed up the episodes.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:29 AM
Shadow_King
-

i am talking about the reunion episode. where xavier magneto and jean grey were held captive in sinisters citadel in savage land.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:30 AM
Shadow_King
-

Reunion 1

Professor Xavier and Magneto are captured & used as the bait, so Mr. Sinister can lure the X-Men to Savage Land . Sinister plans to use their genetic material to make his 'Savage Land mutates' more powerful.

Reunion Part 2

When the X-men set foot in the Savage Land, They find that they have all their mutant powers and are soon captured by Sinister's Nasty Boys. All but Wolverine are captured. Wolverine meets up with Ka-Zar the protector of the Savage Land. & together they set out to release the X-men & Ka-Zar's people from Sinister's stronghold

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:43 AM
Shadow_King
-

this episode happened between "till death so us part" both parts to "Courage"

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:46 AM