KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Morph

Morph
Started by: Shadow_King

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jury
Extreme Member

X-Men TAS MORPH as what i've learned HAS NOTHING TO DO with the Comic MORPH ... The comic Morph is CHANGELING.

So here's CHANGELING

Attachment: changeling01.jpg
This has been downloaded 80 time(s).

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 03:46 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

that sucks.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 01:10 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

why wasent morph in X-men evolution???

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 06:48 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dez Wagner
maniac

a pic smile

Attachment: exiles44.jpg
This has been downloaded 81 time(s).

youpiiii...

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 10:20 AM
Dez Wagner is currently offline Click here to Send Dez Wagner a Private Message Find more posts by Dez Wagner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

eek! that's MORPH!!!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 10:55 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

ok does anyone know why morph looks like that in dez pic??

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 08:52 PM
Abbita

Its cuz its an ultimate dimension. That blue girl is nocturne, daughter of nightcrawler and scarlet witch. Anything can happen i guess...

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 09:11 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

ok.but atleast you should know what happened to his skin.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 10:24 PM
Dez Wagner
maniac

with this skin it is easier to change himself... and he doesnt have any features, any characteristic.

youpiiii...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 01:39 PM
Dez Wagner is currently offline Click here to Send Dez Wagner a Private Message Find more posts by Dez Wagner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

morph should get his own series.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 06:51 PM
kofmaster
Dealer wins not your game

miffed i just watched one of the old xmen vids and cyclopes leaves beast and morph behind and morph dies..grrr stupid cyke mad let morph die

We hide behind the crimson door..

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 09:24 PM
kofmaster is currently offline Click here to Send kofmaster a Private Message Find more posts by kofmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

---

Attachment: 2morph.jpg
This has been downloaded 57 time(s).

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 09:39 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

quote:
Originally posted by kofmaster
miffed i just watched one of the old xmen vids and cyclopes leaves beast and morph behind and morph dies..grrr stupid cyke mad let morph die

morph doesnt die. and yea i agree cyke was such a jackass leaving them behind.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 03:46 AM
ShadowSorciere

quote:
Originally posted by RaventheOnly
laughing out loud that was sooooo stolen from Changeling AKA Beast Boy in the DC universe stick out tongue laughing out loud

Yeah only Changeling from DC universe was created after Morph 'Changeling' in the Marvel universe. So basically the Changeling you're talking about is coping Morph. And Morph and Changeling are not the same person. Morph was based off of him, but is a different character. An OC that the writers of X-Men TAS created for the show.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 05:21 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

cool thanx for that information DG2

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 05:26 AM
Paola
Ronin

Demonic Gambit!! happy
Shadow King!! happy

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 04:08 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

Hey Paola! I like the sig yes

Thanks ShadowKing, found out about him being an OC created by the writers from the comic they created of the show. Which if you think about is a comic based off a tv show, that's based off a comic.... blink

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 10:21 PM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i am confused by what you are saying DG2. first thing why are you thanking me? second what the hell are you talking about?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 07:43 AM
Paola
Ronin

thanx Demonic happy

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 04:18 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

Don't know why I thanked you Shadowking blink But I've been under stress so I'm all allowed to get away with it big grin

X-Men TAS is based off the X-Men comics. Then there was a comic series that was based on X-Men TAS. So they made a comic about a comic if you really think about it...get it?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 05:28 AM