KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Morph

Morph
Started by: Shadow_King

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shadow_King
-

ahhh i get it now. X-men TAS is where i always beleived was the best x-men out their.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 05:29 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

Yeah I know what you mean. X-Men TAS was the first taste of X-Men I ever got. And it'll always be in my foundest memories....even if the X-Men's screams were a little....melodramatic blink

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 05:32 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

but when evo came out i was disgusted on how they did that series. but i was an x-fan so i watched it anywayz.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 05:33 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

I freaked out when it first started, I was like, 'Whoa! Rogue wasn't gothic. Kitty wasn't hyper active. And Scott....well....Scott is that uptight...' But then it grew on me, by the time they ended the show I was pretty darn found of it

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 05:38 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

the only problem i had with it was PROFFESOR X HAD WHEELS and THEY WERE ALL KIDS!!!!!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 05:48 AM
ShadowSorciere

Yeah, the only problem I had with them being teenagers was that Ororo wasn't a teen. Why did she have to be the grown up? And yeah! Where was his hover chair? But then again since mutants weren't out the first season I guess having a hover chair would be suspicous....erm

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 05:55 AM
Shadow_King
-

ok and wolverine was the only other adult. and the major problem of all time is WHERE IS MORPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT CARE ABOUT THE CRAP WHERE THEIR IS ALREADY A MORPHER I DONT CARE I WANNA SEE MORPH mad mad mad mad THOSE ****ERS PISSED ME OFF WHEN I DIDNT SEE HIM.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 05:57 AM
ShadowSorciere

You gotta remember he was just a character created for X-Men TAS. But I agree it would have been cool to see him on evo yes

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 06:10 AM
Shadow_King
-

i so what he was in the comics that mean he can be on the show.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 06:11 AM
ShadowSorciere

Well techincally it was a different character in the comics erm Him and Morph just had the same powers

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 06:15 AM
Shadow_King
-

i dont care morph should always be in x-men cartoon shows.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 06:15 AM
ShadowSorciere

LoL You should storm the Marvel building, and then demand them to put Morph in any and all X-Men things. yes You're like my cousin, he's still all pissed because they didn't have Morph in the movie

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 06:23 AM
Shadow_King
-

YEA I FORGOT MOTHER ****ER BRYAN SINGER DIDNT PUT MORPH IN THEIR JUST BECAUSE MYSTIQUE WAS IN IT WHO CARE HE HAS 2 TELEPATHICS IN THE MOVIE HE CAN HAVE 2 MORPHERS.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 06:30 AM
ShadowSorciere

I don't even know if Singer had an extesive(sp?) knowledge of X-Men characters when he started X-Men. So he might have not known Morph exsisted

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 06:33 AM
Shadow_King
-

hey this man was the guy who didnt want a lot of flying mutants and yea he doesnt know what the x-men are.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 06:36 AM
ShadowSorciere

Hopefully the new director will have knowledge of the X-Men, and actually has them use their powers. -crosses fingers-

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 06:38 AM
Shadow_King
-

YEA i hope too.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 06:41 AM
RPgirl
Roleplayer

Last edited by RPgirl on Nov 30th, 2006 at 04:53 PM

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 04:50 PM
RPgirl is currently offline Click here to Send RPgirl a Private Message Find more posts by RPgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Ah Morph my fav male char. I did not know morph can fly.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 05:23 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote