KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Lucy Lawless

Lucy Lawless
Started by: Xena

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Xena
Warrior Princess

Lucy Lawless

She is better known as the warrior Princess. So what do you think about her? Great actress she should do movies more often. thumb up

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:09 AM
Xena is currently offline Click here to Send Xena a Private Message Find more posts by Xena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

I really like that show but it disappeared... I don't know what happened

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:10 AM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

SHe's great, I like how she fights in Xena

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:10 AM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xena
Warrior Princess

quote:
Originally posted by Kaleanae
I really like that show but it disappeared... I don't know what happened

The show became syndicate it is rare to see it on tv. Best shot is to get the series on dvd.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:12 AM
Xena is currently offline Click here to Send Xena a Private Message Find more posts by Xena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xena
Warrior Princess

quote:
Originally posted by Kaleanae
SHe's great, I like how she fights in Xena

So do I! smile

She is very impressive with the sword fights. thumb up

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:47 AM
silver_tears

She's in Eurotrip, and can't act there either roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:06 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

^^ yeah, what Irene said! thumb up

She talks like shes constipated What the f**k?

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:17 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xena
Warrior Princess

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
^^ yeah, what Irene said! thumb up

She talks like shes constipated What the f**k?

Oh my! You certainly dont have a clue about female actress getting physical roles roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 07:56 PM
Kes
Philie

I enjoyed Xena sometimes...it got annoying after a while.
She did good in the x-files ep but other then that havent seen anything impressive from her.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 04:18 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Now Angelina Joile in Tomb Raider!! rock

Now thats a chick with the ability to kick ass!

Lucy Lawless is just...bleh. We saw in Xena and nowhere else, ever again///nowhere worth while anyway...that says a lot, doesnt it!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 04:43 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

yes

Last edited by furryman on Feb 29th, 2004 at 04:52 PM

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 04:48 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by Xena fan
Oh my! You certainly dont have a clue about female actress getting physical roles roll eyes (sarcastic)

I can think of three actresses in The Matrix alone who all have physical roles and are twenty billion times better at acting than Lucy Lawless. Carrie-Ann Moss, and the ladies who played Niobe and Switch (I don't remember their names). In Lord of the Rings, several of the Orc stunt-folks were women. Most of the Rohirrim were played by women (with beards glued onto their faces). Then there was Carrie Fisher in the original Star Wars trilogy, a fantastic actress in a strong role. There's Angelina Jolie from Tomb Raider, and a lot more that I can't think of off the top of my head.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 05:14 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

So what I'm saying is that Lucy Lawless isn't the only actress with a physical role, on top of the fact that when she's forced to actually act she can't do it. She should do movie stunts.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 05:17 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

Jada Pinkett-Smith played Niobe, and shes short happy

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 05:26 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

Yeah whats-her-face that played Eowyn defeated the Witch King for crying out loud Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 05:27 PM
Darth Revan
-

oh yeah I forgot about her but she's awesome I love how the Witch King said "No man comes between a Nazgul and his prey" and then she killed him and said "I am no man." that was sweet Happy Dance rock

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 06:01 PM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
oh yeah I forgot about her but she's awesome I love how the Witch King said "No man comes between a Nazgul and his prey" and then she killed him and said "I am no man." that was sweet Happy Dance rock

Oh yeah!! That was super awesome!! rock

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 06:09 PM
lil bitchiness
-

How can we forget Carrie Ann Moss...she really kicked ass in Matrix! thumb up With out a doubt! yes

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 06:10 PM
silver_tears

Kiera Knightley in Pirates of the Caribbean did alot stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 06:16 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Not to mention T.V. stars such as Jessica Alba in Dark Angel, or SMG in Buffy, or even Jennifer Garner as Elektra, not to mention some of the X-Women who kick majour ass!! rock

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 06:24 PM