KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Lucy Lawless

Lucy Lawless
Started by: Xena

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kes
Philie

Yes, the 1st 2 eps of the 9th season. Nothing important happen today I and II.She was a super-soldier.Pretty cool!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 08:49 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xena
Warrior Princess

Yes she was in Xfiles but some of her scenes endedn up in the cutting room. She did had alot of scenes as 1st private soldier.

Made by Cinemaddiction smile

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 09:06 PM
Xena is currently offline Click here to Send Xena a Private Message Find more posts by Xena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Got to see those when I get season 9 DVD box set.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 11:01 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Wait, i think i remember seeing her in X-files...or maybe not...im confused at the moment.

I will also take a look at it...im hoping to collect earlier X-Files on DVD.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 11:08 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azyne

I love almost all those women mentioned in this thread, including Lucy Lui, Jennifer Garner, Sarah Michelle Gellar, and my fave, Jessica Alba. I like Lucy Lawless too. All you guys say she can't act...I don't get that from her at all! I seriously could not picture anyone in her place. Except for MAYBE Angelina Jolie, but I'm not too fond of her. Dunno why.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 02:03 AM
azyne is currently offline Click here to Send azyne a Private Message Find more posts by azyne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

She is really pretty
and acts really well as Xena

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 08:51 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xena
Warrior Princess

YES!!! thank you for that! I really like Lucy as an actress she is very smart and she just gets physical in her roles! I think is time for some directors to start to recogize how great she is smile

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 02:29 AM
Xena is currently offline Click here to Send Xena a Private Message Find more posts by Xena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

My mum really looks like her when she dyes her hair blacksmile

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 10:52 AM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xena
Warrior Princess

if you have a picture of her. Would you posted? i really like it when people resemble famous people. Does your mom also like xena? smile

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 03:34 AM
Elondra
Punk Princess

quote:
Originally posted by Xena fan
if you have a picture of her. Would you posted? i really like it when people resemble famous people. Does your mom also like xena? smile

She loves Xena.But sorry I haven't got a pic of her on the computersad

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 08:14 AM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xena
Warrior Princess

Oh thats a pitty honey. But is okay Im sure you mother is very beautiful. After all she resembles Lucy big grin

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 09:15 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

I' ve always liked these 2 pictures.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 01:29 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

And this Valkyrie outfit love

Attachment: xena vakyrie.jpeg
This has been downloaded 38 time(s).

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 02:06 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

quote:
Originally posted by Xena fan
Oh thats a pitty honey. But is okay Im sure you mother is very beautiful. After all she resembles Lucy big grin

Hey thanks! smile

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 07:38 PM
Xena
Warrior Princess

you are welcome! smile

Oh my goodness STORM! those are lovable snapshots of Xena! yes
the Valkyrie custome is one of my most favorites. love
the first one is Samurai Xena! that one is another favorite of mine. smile

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 03:59 AM