KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Lucy Lawless

Lucy Lawless
Started by: Xena

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

Jessica Alba is awsome

So is Rogue from X-men

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 06:30 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

Buffy is a role model to many yes

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 07:25 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Ok, point taken. Lucy isnt the only actress that has played strong women. Now lets go back to Lucy ppl.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 10:27 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by burlyman
Buffy is a role model to many yes

When talking about acting she's a bad example.
But topic.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 10:29 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by Xena fan
Oh my! You certainly dont have a clue about female actress getting physical roles roll eyes (sarcastic)

Neither do you! Have you ever heard of Zhang Ziyi? Or Michelle Khan? how about Jean Wang? Those are female actress of Martial Arts movies. Those women do have more physical roles than Lucy had during the days of Xena.

Also go see Kill Bill vol.1 for some real femme fatales that really get physical!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:51 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xena
Warrior Princess

I dont care for those women! Oriental women have never been a thing for me ( I personally dont find them beautiful at all ) thumb down

I havent seen kill bill, but it looks obviously ridicouls!!!!! All I know is that women fight against each other.......WOW [sarcasm]

Im sure you take great delight in watchin women strip and figh at the same time!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Made by Cinemaddiction smile

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 08:10 PM
Xena is currently offline Click here to Send Xena a Private Message Find more posts by Xena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Lucy Lawless is HOT
I mean in that Xena out fit, she could babysit me any day..........

certain asian women, usualy only have bloods have a certain appeal to me. but fully asian women usualy no thanks

Kill Bill is a Master Piece, but it's Tarantino so you have to like his style before you will love this movie.

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 08:44 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xena
Warrior Princess

quote:
Originally posted by Fire
Lucy Lawless is HOT
I mean in that Xena out fit, she could babysit me any day..........

certain asian women, usualy only have bloods have a certain appeal to me. but fully asian women usualy no thanks

Kill Bill is a Master Piece, but it's Tarantino so you have to like his style before you will love this movie.

I seen the trailers of kil bill. Sorry, Fire but it looks like another one of those "cheap thrill" for men. I really dont care for Tarntino.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 08:46 PM
Xena is currently offline Click here to Send Xena a Private Message Find more posts by Xena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

well after you have seen the movie, you will see that it has no more sexual hinted parts in it than any main stream movie these days

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 08:49 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

quote:
I dont care for those women! Oriental women have never been a thing for me ( I personally dont find them beautiful at all ) thumb down

I havent seen kill bill, but it looks obviously ridicouls!!!!! All I know is that women fight against each other.......WOW [sarcasm]

Im sure you take great delight in watchin women strip and figh at the same time!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lucy Lui in Charlie's Angels rock and KILL BILL

You're being sexist against yourself

What happenes in Xena roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by furryman on Mar 2nd, 2004 at 10:05 PM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 09:59 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

quote:

roll eyes (sarcastic)

They may not find Western woman too appealing stop being so hate filled roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kill Bill is awesome whther you really appreciate the work or not, it is truly a girl power type flick.

And I know I don't but doesnt mean I don't like the movies What the f**k? ever see Charlie's Angels? they are fully clothed most times and kick some serious ass rock

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:54 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Actually they dont strip in Kill Bill. They are clothed all the time. I disagree that its a great movie. Its good, not great.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:58 PM
ash007
Strength and Honour

mmmm buffy mmmmmm Xena mmmmm Alisas chick

gosh i love shows with women who are very strong and sexy.

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 01:40 AM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xena
Warrior Princess

quote:
Originally posted by burlyman
Lucy Lui in Charlie's Angels rock and KILL BILL

You're being sexist against yourself

What happenes in Xena roll eyes (sarcastic)

HaHahahaha! Lucy Lui sexy? Oh please as an actress she should have a career change! Maybe she should get a job a chopstick factory or somewhere else.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 02:06 AM
silver_tears

you are just being racist mad

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 03:13 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Kes you liked Tarantino his other movies?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 08:33 PM
Kes
Philie

No, personally I think he is quite overrated. I did like this movie thou. But its not great. Its just bunch of copies of several other movies or techniques. Also Uma sucks!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 10:30 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

I LIKE LUCY LAWLESS
WAT DO U MEAN SHEW CAN'T ACT?
SHE IS XENA!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 10:36 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

That's the problem, thats all she is.
Well she was ok in The x files, I actually wanted her to be in a few more eps.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 08:28 PM
lil bitchiness
-

blink she was in X-files?

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 08:29 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote