KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Hi Revan

Hi Revan
Started by: Darth_Midal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spearhead
Prophet

You know what I love? When newbs join this site and think they run the place. It's awfully funny happy

I'm a signature!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 01:32 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
You know what I love? When newbs join this site and think they run the place. It's awfully funny happy

Its almost as funny as people who attempt to make fun of people but aren't good at it.

You tried, but you failed, Spearhead.

Lesson Learned: never try.

Trying is the first step towards failure.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 01:37 AM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

What the f**k? wow...you're worse at it than i am. what are YOU pissed off at?

I'm a signature!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 01:48 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

That was the worst attempt at an insult I have ever seen. Why didn't you just throw up a white flag and say "I know you are but what am I?"

And I am pissed that you pick on a noobie, not to mention a really great friend of mine.

Word to the wise; do not try and start shit with people. You never know where they have friends.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 01:54 AM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Cyc, get your facts straight. He's the one who kruffing started it, and I like to finish. Simple as that.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 03:24 PM
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by Darth_Midal
The destruction will come after I have found all your weaknesses for example anyone who insults the intelligence of people he doesn't know cannot be that much of a man in the first place instead dwells a weak and insecure child Who obviously has a verbal flatulent problem evil face smokin'

You know what your weakness is? You're one of those people who come here and start insulting everybody straight off the bat happy

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 03:30 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Cyc, get your facts straight. He's the one who kruffing started it, and I like to finish. Simple as that.

Then apologize and drop it. Simple as that.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 05:49 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

Fine. Sorry.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 07:12 PM
Darth_Midal
Dark Lord

Not true I was trying to start a friendly conversation with everybody here and Spearhead startrd trying to throw insults at me which is not a good Idea because I am better at it. If he hadn't started it in the first place then I wouldn't have started right back. Thank you Spear head for the apology and I hope we could start over it'd be real nice. And I never start shit with anybody Unless it is thrown at me first it's called defence and having the intelligence to know how to handle myself. evil face smokin' Happy Dance

love Em'J loveMy Wife

Last edited by Darth_Midal on Mar 2nd, 2004 at 08:39 PM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 08:37 PM
Darth_Midal is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Midal a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Midal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

There... now we are all friends.

big grin

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 10:41 PM
Julie
The Student

I'm surprised this wasn't moved

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 10:49 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

But, on the plus side... the war is over, Julie.

How are you?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 10:52 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

I'll admit I was kind of being an arsehold, but if the member formerly known as Darth Revan agrees with me, then perhaps it's not just my fault.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 10:55 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
TinyTim was a lot smarter than this guy.

What brought this coment on?

I am not trying to blame you, but this, to me, seems to have started this whole thing.

I appreciate that you apologized, and that you admitted to being a bit of a jackass. That takes a lot of class and character.

*que the cheesy, after school sit-com, "Full House"-ish music*

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:15 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

Cuz I was being a jackass at the time...for one of the few times in my life! Give me a break!

I'm a signature!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:43 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Cuz I was being a jackass at the time...for one of the few times in my life! Give me a break!

Don't sweat it, dude. Its all good!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:46 PM