KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Spoilers! (Ye Be Warned)

Spoilers! (Ye Be Warned)
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CharmedGrl420
Jack's Woman

okay lol

The Power of Three Will Set Us Free...That & a Little Jack Daniels...

Old Post May 26th, 2005 10:58 PM
CharmedGrl420 is currently offline Click here to Send CharmedGrl420 a Private Message Find more posts by CharmedGrl420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

embarrasment

Lois: I don't understand what the big deal is. We just took a shower.

Clark: SHOWERSSSS!!! We took seperate showers!

Old Post May 27th, 2005 01:03 PM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joser23

mm i know that in this season lana learn his secret and at the end of this season he will fell 4 lois remember that he marry lois not lana

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 04:04 AM
joser23 is currently offline Click here to Send joser23 a Private Message Find more posts by joser23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crichardson18

I'm curious as to how can Lana learn his secret if she doesn't know it in the movies?

And has anyone found out what the actual premier date for series 5 is yet?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 02:31 AM
crichardson18 is currently offline Click here to Send crichardson18 a Private Message Find more posts by crichardson18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joser23

well i know that lana first know about clark's secret and then lois will find out when they r working in the daily planet like 10 years from now! but smallville has changed a lot they added characters like chole and lois met clark 4 the first time in the daily planet not in smallville sooo it's kinda different from the real series. and the series premier date i think its on december or november
messed messed messed messed

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 03:28 AM
joser23 is currently offline Click here to Send joser23 a Private Message Find more posts by joser23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crichardson18

i know they've changed it up a bit, and i know how lois finds out about clarks identity. but i had always thought that lana didn't know about him at least in the movies she didn't seem to when he goes back to smallville for the class reunion, i can't remember about the comics though. did she learn about him in the comics?

Thanks for the info and for premier dates. I cant wait for this next season. I keep watching all 4 seasons over and over again. except for the one when alicia dies that ones just to sad for me watch.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 03:53 AM
crichardson18 is currently offline Click here to Send crichardson18 a Private Message Find more posts by crichardson18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joser23

i know wut u mean she was just perfect 4 clark a weirdo needs a weirdo! but too bad she died but the 3 episodes that she were in the show i just keep watching and watching all over again till things get crazy!! messed lol

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 04:11 AM
Staphon
Braniac

quote: (post)
Originally posted by crichardson18
i know they've changed it up a bit, and i know how lois finds out about clarks identity. but i had always thought that lana didn't know about him at least in the movies she didn't seem to when he goes back to smallville for the class reunion, i can't remember about the comics though. did she learn about him in the comics?

Thanks for the info and for premier dates. I cant wait for this next season. I keep watching all 4 seasons over and over again. except for the one when alicia dies that ones just to sad for me watch.

In the comic, Lana is the first to find out Clark's secret, not cause she figures it out, but because he shows her. He flies her around the world showing her his abilities, for instance, making her throw something into the water and he dives in and finds it within seconds due to his x-ray vision. He isn't really showing off, but just kind of showing her, confiding in her. After he shows her, he goes on his long journey that lasts a couple of years ( this leads to the begining of Lois and Clark: the new adventures of superman).

My name is Staphon, I have never missed an epesode of smallville since it first started. The only thing I missed was the first 10 minutes of the first epesode, which I caught when i saw it when I bought the 1st season. I now own seasons 1-3. I have seen all 4 Superman Movies and am at the moment catching up on the Superman tv series that i used to watch, but lost track of when i didn't have tv for 3 years. I'm not really a superman comic junky either, I only have like 30 of the comic (but all of the superman red and blue seiries), but I am now reading the Death and Life of Superman which gives me insight on a lot of this stuff. I bought season one of Lois and Clark 3 weeks ago and am waiting for the other 3 seasons of it to come out so i can see the rest of that aspect of it.

I love Smallville, the only thing that makes me mad about it is that Clark knows Lex this early, there is no way i can see him not recognizing Clark in a superman outfit now. Lois I am alright with him knowing. She barely ever looks at him and upon meeting him again at the Daily Planet with glasses, im sure she will just remember him as the geek he is trying to pull off being. Theres no way she will think that he is Superman later, thats just her character ^^. Pete's Charactor was another stitch, The PETER ROSS in the book was a high school jock whome Lana Lang marries later, he doesn't know Clark's secret in the book, but did go to school with him (and in the animated series, the first epesode, when Clark is talking to Lana after getting an A on his paper, he tells her that he can hear Peter Ross over there talking to some girl. He confides in Lana even in this show.) Another thing I'm not too happy about is that Clark did not develop a new power in Season 4. He flew, yes, but he can't do that all the time (dork, he knows he can, epesode 2 he was floating over his bed.) He still has super/freeze breath to develop, and, I'm not sure if this counts as an ability, but telescope vision, he is able to see far distances in the other shows. (The perfect thing for this is that his eyes suddenly zoom in on stuff, like someones pimple or something, and he has to try to adjust it and get closer and farther away.)

I am not to worried about Cloe though, I think she will die before the series ends, I am surprised that he hasn't figured out that she knows though.

Ok, well, I'm one of the new experts ^^. Pleased to meetcha.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:50 AM
Staphon is currently offline Click here to Send Staphon a Private Message Find more posts by Staphon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I'm curious as to how can Lana learn his secret if she doesn't know it in the movies?

And has anyone found out what the actual premier date for series 5 is yet?
She doesnt know his identity in the movies, because that was PREcrisis. Smallville is POSTcrisis.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 09:18 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Thats the reason why his dad is alive in 'lois and clark', but he died in the first movie.
Predcrisis and postcrisis are 2 completely different realities

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 09:37 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

what do you mean "PREcrisis" and "POSTcrisis"? what crisis?

whats going on! y am i always confused! lol

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 07:11 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LandShark

anyone know whats been happening? I havent seen any smallville in a while

Candy-Gram just doesnt get me in the door these days!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:53 PM
LandShark is currently offline Click here to Send LandShark a Private Message Find more posts by LandShark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sorrow

i'm kinda confused with those crisis thingy too.. huh

anyway, so far in season 5, clark hook up with lana.. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 11:05 PM
sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 05:28 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I hate how everyone assumes everyone will know what pre/post crisis is, so they give no explanation and base a whole paragraph or two on it. Well done smartypants, you've just alienated 95% of the forum readers by using nerd-speak! How hard is it really to just put in brackets a short definition?

God forbid if you don't not know nerd-speak because the nerds will gang up on you and call you a retard, noob, tool or whatever the word is that's fashionable frequently quoted by the masses, i.e. in the now.

I hate bandwagons and I hate little forum clans and I hate 'know it alls' who abuse the words, "obviously", "assume", "seem" and "merely".

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Last edited by PrettyboyTom on Dec 17th, 2005 at 12:52 PM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 12:50 PM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazylozer
n00b boy

Well, some of us did explain the difference between pre/post-crisis.

Here's the page: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=2

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 11:45 PM
crazylozer is currently offline Click here to Send crazylozer a Private Message Find more posts by crazylozer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Oh wow! from today print edition of the LA Times, thnx to Tomwelling.org for the heads up

(please log in to view the image)

link to the online version of the artiicle is here

http://www.calendarlive.com/tv/cl-e...e-more-channels

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 07:59 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

and a colored one from the K-site

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by ~JP~ on Dec 19th, 2005 at 08:20 PM

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 08:16 PM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Holy crap!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 02:21 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

I guess it was a matter of time. With the recent death in his life, Clark realized how precious life is, and how ridiculous it is to taint it with secrets.

10 bucks says that Lana declines, stating something along the lines of "You're meant for big things, and I can't keep you tethered to Smallville."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 02:23 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote