KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Spoilers! (Ye Be Warned)

Spoilers! (Ye Be Warned)
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rubinator
is SYLAR

i saw a pic with lex holding the portal from arrival, the one the 2 kryptonians shot at clark

and clark says to lex
C-i wont let you destry this planet as you did krypton
L/Z-you dont have a choice...unless you join me

Old Post May 10th, 2006 01:39 AM
rubinator is currently offline Click here to Send rubinator a Private Message Find more posts by rubinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AstroFan
I just called it crap. blink

In all fairness though, Brainiac was pretty awesome in that episode. big grin

Old Post May 10th, 2006 05:10 PM
notDeadYet! is currently offline Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Thirst sucked, end of story

Old Post May 12th, 2006 09:59 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

which was thirst again?

TGFwashere

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:35 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Lana. Vampires. The writers just wanted to see what it would look like to have Spike from "Buffy" say that there are no vampires. It was basically, "Look-What-We-Made-James-Marsters-Say" Night.

That night is worse than my combined 'Nam flashbacks. *shudder*

Old Post May 17th, 2006 01:00 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

That episode was pretty lame, Clark talking about how he likes the cape when hes dressed as zorro, kinda cheesey lol.

TGFwashere

Old Post May 17th, 2006 08:39 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Nah, I liked that part. I had no problem with it. And the narration by Chloe was pretty cool. But I hated the premise. They could have done a better episode, and have it have something to do with either Braniac or either an old villain brought back or a new one from continuity.

"I kind of like [the cape]. It's just this mask... I can't see where I'm going."

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 08:05 PM
beavis46

exactly,chloe's talk of future superheroes was like she was narrating from the not so distant future(kinda cool),the vampire element just seemed camp,i know it was a chance for lana to be all powerful (like she was as isobel)but it just didnt work.

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 09:05 PM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Exactly. It was a "Look! We have James Marsters and Vampires in the same show!" episode.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 07:15 PM
samflame_x@hot

small ville

ive missed alot of small ville around a couple of the end episodes of seasson 4 and almost all of season 5 so if some1s got them plz send them to me

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 08:31 AM
samflame_x@hot is currently offline Click here to Send samflame_x@hot a Private Message Find more posts by samflame_x@hot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

And now to watch the moderator's delete that post. At least he chose an appropriate name. "Whore-El"

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 07:29 PM
samflame_x@hot

Angry

we are talkin about small ville and u put the junk in it

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 05:48 AM
samflame_x@hot is currently offline Click here to Send samflame_x@hot a Private Message Find more posts by samflame_x@hot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amer

thank you

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 02:59 PM
amer is currently offline Click here to Send amer a Private Message Find more posts by amer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
star321

thx

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 05:10 PM
star321 is currently offline Click here to Send star321 a Private Message Find more posts by star321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
star321

Thanks fur the great links.................

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 05:12 PM
star321 is currently offline Click here to Send star321 a Private Message Find more posts by star321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
star321

Thanks for the great work rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 05:14 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

From TV Guide this week

quote:
Super Scoop: Veronica Mars' Ex Joins Smallville!
Yours truly just received a truly Super tip that's so good I'm not waiting for tomorrow's Ask Ausiello to report it. Aaron Ashmore — aka Veronica Mars' former beau, Troy Vandegraff — has been cast as Jimmy Olsen on Smallville! Amazing, right? Well, the news gets better. My Super mole confirms that Jimmy is being groomed as a love interest for Chloe! I've got another eather-shattering Smallville scoop, but that one I am saving for AA. (Hint: It's really good.)

Fun fact free-o-charge: True Fanboys will recall that Aaron's twin bro, Shawn, appeared on Smallville as Clark's power-sucking nemesis Eric Summers.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 04:17 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

It's weird that Leech's twin brother will play Jimmy Olsen... Won't fans get confused?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 01:34 PM
nitrogym

Hello everyone, first time here smile

Just finished watching season 6 late last night and I'm still a bit under shock! Can't believe that I'm going to have to wait months to see what happens next!!

Any ideas about season 7?

thanks!

nitro

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 07:11 AM
nitrogym is currently offline Click here to Send nitrogym a Private Message Find more posts by nitrogym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nitrogym
Hello everyone, first time here smile

Just finished watching season 6 late last night and I'm still a bit under shock! Can't believe that I'm going to have to wait months to see what happens next!!

Any ideas about season 7?

thanks!

nitro

Season 5, this fall is season 6

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 09:24 PM