KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Bleed

Bleed
Started by: slasherpunk18

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash laughed at Zach, ALso laughed at Kennedys FUC* FACE comment. Vash took a beer and took a good gulp of it.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 02:42 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

She started to play her guitar a tad, as the others got ready to play. She turned to tell them the song and then she moved to the microphone, her foot on the effect pedal to have her guitar sound droned and staticy.
"This is No mouths, written by.. well." she winked, and they started playing, with a heavy bass and soft drums.
"This girl she sits.....
At the scene of the suicide....
Her eyes are carved.....
There was nothing to seee." she solo'd for a few minutes
"He'd touch her softly,
He'd try to f*ck her.
But she was long gone,
Yeah she was long gone.

There is no time for the ones
No Mouths
No Mouths
No Mouths
No ....
There isnt time for life to start
No Mouths
No..
No.. No..."
The drums and guitar played, as the bassist jammed around. Kennedy dragged the microphone to the ground, as the bassist qued in with the drummer.
She sang in a raspy voice...
"There she is....
There she is again....
There ... she... is....
Pearls in her hair and there she is
Killing him. " the beat got faster. "Killing him Killing Killing him..." she jumped up to her feet, and they all played hard, and she screamed into the microphone.
"
There is no time for the ones
No Mouths
No Mouths
No Mouths
No ....
There isnt time for life to start
No Mouths
No..
No.. No..."
SHe rolled her eyes up and the music stopped quickly.
"Break." she told the others and she sat down on the stage with her beer and a cigarette.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 02:44 AM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PiecesOfAshlee
Beauty Queen Of Only 15

"I don't know, she was supposed to call my cell but she hasn't already, God that Derrick kid is annoying as hell." Savannah's eyes shot to the door as she saw her ex boyfriend, who she was obviously still in love with, coming in and holding hands with her "best friend" tears filled with her eyes "I...I... I gotta go" she ran up stairs and locked herself in the bathroom.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 02:45 AM
PiecesOfAshlee is currently offline Click here to Send PiecesOfAshlee a Private Message Find more posts by PiecesOfAshlee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Wow your good" said Vash to Kennedy.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 02:46 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~I hope you guys aren't getting bored with the sitting around and talking for right now.I can't start the actual horror aspect of the game until Chloe arrives.Allie has yet show up as well.~

-Anonymous

"Only those bold enough to chase dreams are the ones who catch them."

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 02:46 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

quote:
Originally posted by <Tidus>
"Wow your good" said Vash to Kennedy.

"Thanks Doll Face." she smiled the cigarettte still hanging from her lips. She took her cigarette out, and blew the smoke out, and took a gulp of her beer. " So mate, could you hand me that beer?" she asked pointing to another beer at the end of the stage.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 02:48 AM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Sure" said Vash as he went over to the other end took the beer and went back to Kennedy giving her the beer. "So how long have you been playing?"

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 02:50 AM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Matt shot a dirty look at Savannah's ex-boyfriend and ran up the stairs to the bathroom.
he knew that Savannah just needed some time.He put his beer on a table in the hall and slid down on the other side of the door.
"Savannah..."he said in a soft voice.
"You know he doesn't deserve you,don't worry about him."
He sat there listening to her quiet crys.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 02:50 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

She grabbed the beer, and took a big gulp. She pulled her hair around one shoulder. "I've been playing guitar since I was 7, I've been in this band for 'bout 2 years, and i've been writing since I picked up a pencil." she told him.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 02:52 AM
PiecesOfAshlee
Beauty Queen Of Only 15

Savannah brought her knees up to her face and started to cry. She heard Matt on the other side, his words comforted her, but she didn't answer. She took a deep breath, got up, opened the door and hugged Matt. She hugged him for the longest time.

~I got to go, later!~

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 02:58 AM
PiecesOfAshlee is currently offline Click here to Send PiecesOfAshlee a Private Message Find more posts by PiecesOfAshlee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Cool... Ive been in a band once... Was the guitarist also but my stupid mother thought the songs were violent and took me off it! Was about 3 months ago..." said Vash sighing.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 02:59 AM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~Thanks.Hopefully the 2 people that were missing will sign on tomarrow and we can get to the main storyline.BTW She Seduced,I love your songs.~

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 03:00 AM
She Seduced

][awe thanks. is everyone leaving now? I was enjoying myself.][

"sorry to here that mate." she said taking a drag,"I dont know if my songs are violent.." she said as smoke seeped from her mouth and nose. She scrunched her eyebrows and took another chug. "never thought about it."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 03:02 AM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~I'll stay on for a little while more,but i'm gonna go to bed soon.Maybe tomarrow the story will pick up.Although this is fun.I just wish we had our Chloe and Allie characters.~

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 03:04 AM
She Seduced

][ hmm what happened to trey.. which cliche was he? ][

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 03:05 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"But no matter what, Me and my band where shceduled the 6th and 7th song" said Vash smiling.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 03:09 AM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~Oh yeah,he was the stoner.Last we heard he went to go talk to you but I guess it slipped my mind.It's hard to play 2 characters.Let alone all these new ones comin in.~

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 03:10 AM
She Seduced

She arched a brow. 'You taking my stage mate?" she asked, taking a long drag, and standing to her feet. She looked down at him, and blew out the grey smoke, and followed that with a gulp of beer.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 03:11 AM
She Seduced

][no worrie darlin][

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 03:12 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Yeah two times..." said Vash.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 03:12 AM