KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Godzilla vs Hulk

This poll is closed.
Godzilla 7 43.75%
Hulk 9 56.25%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Godzilla vs Hulk
Started by: Mane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

o i forgot to vote, well wonder who im voting for?

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 09:22 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:
Originally posted by wrathofachilles
How do you figure he's much stronger as Hulk's strength exponentially increases the madder he gets? Once Godzilla steps on him or blasts him with his atomic breath, I imagine Hulkster's going to get a tad miffed.

Well, seeign as how Godzilla's like 200-300 feet tall, he'd obviously be stronger than Hulk at his base level, I probably should've mentioned that part though, my bad. Anyways, I wouldn't be surprised if Godzilla could throw around 200 tons or so, not saying that Hulk can't get strong enough to start putting the hurt on him though.

Attachment: hulk vs godzilla.jpg
This has been downloaded 85 time(s).

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 06:21 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ytaker
Humpty the whale.

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
u dont understand do u? hulk is sooo mutch better than a normal human in every way but he can do anything new, but a lizard has nothing at all like flame breath witch is acualy nucular flames, witch i dont even think exist. cyclops for example can shoot laser beams, that is a new ability, superman can fly, that is a new ability, spiderman can climb walls and shoot webs those are new abilities, hulk can run fast, jump high, take lots of damage, and lift alot. nothing new there

New abilities.

The Hulk possesses the capacity for nearly limitless physical strength, making him perhaps the strongest mortal being to ever walk the Earth. The gamma radiation that mutated the Hulk's body fortified his cellular structure and added, from some as yet unknown source, over 800 pounds of bone marrow and tissue to his body.

The mutation is not a stable one, and what causes it or the outcome of it differs with time. When Hulk reverts to the human form of Bruce Banner, he loses the extra mass and energy to the same as yet unknown source from which he derived it. At the time of the initial mutation, nightfall appeared to trigger the transformation into the Hulk. Later, a machine that projected a measured dose of gamma rays triggered the change. Then, the transformation into the Hulk was determined by Banner's emotional state. That has been the most common cause to trigger the change. Later, Banner was able to trigger the change at will, and control the Hulk's form. But this eventually cause the Hulk persona to totally take control. Later, Dr. Leonard Samson was able to separate the Hulk and Banner into two discrete beings. But this separation proved almost fatal so Samson merged them again. Banner started to revert at nightfall to the Gray Hulk. Then, through psychoanalysis, Samson seemed to "merge" Banner, the Green Hulk, and the Gray Hulk into one persona known as the Professor. Then it was revealed that this incarnation was one of many Hulk personas that live in Banner's psyche. Bruce Banner now dominates the Hulk persona, having the Hulk's might in his human appearance. But the transformation factors and outcomes will surely keep on... changing.

The process by which Banner transforms into the Hulk has a chemical catalyst, adrenaline. As in normal humans, Banner's adrenal medulla secrets large amounts of adrenaline in times of fear, range, or stress, which hormonally stimulates the heartbeat rate, raises blood-sugar levels, and inhibits sensations of fatigue. Whereas this secretion simply heightens normal physical abilities in normal human beings, in Banner's case it triggers the complex chemical/extra-physical process that transforms him into the Hulk. The total transformation took from 25 seconds to as long as 5 minutes, depending on the initial adrenaline surge which is determined by the original, external stimulus. Soon after the transformation, the amount of adrenaline in the Hulk would return to more normal, reduced levels.
In times of stress the Hulk's adrenaline level escalates, causing a corresponding escalation in strength. This is not accompanied by an additional gain in mass, but does appear to promote increased levels of energy efficiency. To date the Hulk has never apparently been provoked into demonstrating a maximum output of strength; hence, its upper limit
remains a mystery.

In addition to great strength, the Hulk's body possesses a high degree of resistance to injury, pain, and disease. The Hulk's skin is capable of withstanding great heat without blistering (up to 3,000° Fahrenheit, or 1600 C), great cold without freezing (down to -190° F, -123), and great impacts (he can survive direct hits by field artillery cannon shells). It is possible to injure him: he could not, for example, survive a near-hit with a nuclear warhead. The Hulk's highly efficient physiology renders him immune to all terrestrial disease.
The Hulk can use his superhumanly strong leg muscles to leap great distances. The Hulk has been known to cover 3 miles in a single bound. [U/]

The Hulk has two powers apparently not related to his physical attributes, he can see [U]astral forms, and he has a homing ability that enables him to locate the area in New Mexico where he first became the Hulk
. The nature of the first ability is not yet known, but the nature of the second one is due to being called by the remains of the Maestro, a future version of the Hulk, who died in ground zero when the G-Bomb that originated the Hulk, was detonated.

Overcomes The Matter Antimatter Attraction

· Alcohol Has No Effect On The Hulk
· Able To See Mercy
· Resistance To Glazier's Enchantment
· Resistance To Sabra's Paralyzing Energy Quills

The hulk possess’ to all intents and purposes limitless strength. He can see Astral forms, has a homing device for the nuclear site. He’s immune to natural diseases (probably also virus’ as if you can do one, you can do the other) also, humans have NO resistance to explosives. He can resist heat at a degree beyond normal life process’ (almost all life dies at 45 C) and cold (life dies at about 25 C. He can tear through dimensions, break the matter/antimatter link. Hulk has many new abilities.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 09:07 AM
Ytaker is currently offline Click here to Send Ytaker a Private Message Find more posts by Ytaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Two things:

Hulk can lift far more than 300 tons. He lifted a *someone said 150 billion ton, but that's crap* several million ton mountain. He's capable of lifting any object on the planet after he's ticked off enough.

As for Godzilla, the original was not an iguana, he was in fact a dinosaur encased in ice for millions of years. That still doesn't make him a 'possibility' though because no Tyrannosaurus Rex *why do they call it Tyrannosaurus Rex?? Tyrannosaurus already means king-lizard. Rex is redundant, it's like calling it an ATM machine* was ever that large. Godzilla is many stories taller and heavier than any dinosaur that ever lived. Nor did any dinosaur have atomic breath. Hulk is more of a real-life possibility than Godzilla. In fact, piss me off just enough, and I'll show you wink

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 04:20 PM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Spider-Man can't shoot webs naturally. He had web-shooters for that, anyone can accomplish that. As for Hulk, I know you got that from a Marvel or Marvel-Fan website, but Hulk has survived nuclear warheads hitting him.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 04:23 PM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

i didnt get ne thing from a website,

ytaker, yer thing is too long to quote but strenth is not a new abilitie, like i said he can do every thing just alot better, and u just proed my point

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 07:48 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

tron, whered u get that godzilla/hulk art? did u draw it?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 07:58 PM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

I got it months ago, off kazaa I think.

And yes wrath, Hulk can lift 300 tons, but can he do it when he starts this fight? No, he can't, he can eventually work up to it, but not at the beginning. And I did mention that, but it was kind of subtle though.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 06:54 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mookermadness

Godzilla would win so badly.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 09:47 PM
Mookermadness is currently offline Click here to Send Mookermadness a Private Message Find more posts by Mookermadness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ytaker
Humpty the whale.

quote:
i didnt get ne thing from a website,

ytaker, yer thing is too long to quote but strenth is not a new abilitie, like i said he can do every thing just alot better, and u just proed my point

You didn't read it. His strength is infinite. In power terms, the Beyonder's is special because his is infinite. Hulk's can overcome dimensional barriers, which no normal amount of strength could. Special power, unlimited, multi-phase power. No living thing with more than 1 cell can survive more than 45c. No matter how Suped up. This is a unique ability, called fire resistance (or more accurately limited immunity) I list power's and you pick on one or two, ignore the writing I put (e.g. infinite, breaks barriers) and dis my entire piece. Also, copy out these spelling mistakes you made three times. “Your”, “Strength”, “Ability”, “A”, “Lot”, and “Proved”.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 10:06 PM
Ytaker is currently offline Click here to Send Ytaker a Private Message Find more posts by Ytaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

wutever dude

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 01:18 AM
Ytaker
Humpty the whale.

quote:
wutever dude

I collapse beneath your brilliant response. My mind is clearly no match for one such as you.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 03:37 PM
wrathofachilles

quote:
Originally posted by Ytaker
I collapse beneath your brilliant response. My mind is clearly no match for one such as you.

Hahahahahaha.

New poll, crazyspiz vs. Ytaker, place your bets!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 05:24 PM
crazyspinz

hey ytalker, it says in the marvel directory that the hulk has no extra powers, just a extreemly extreemly phycialy advanced human, name one thing that hulk can do that people cant

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 09:34 PM
crazyspinz

here are the only things he can do that people cant do (from marvel directory.com)

"The Hulk has two powers apparently not related to his physical attributes, he can see astral forms, and he as a seemingly mystical homing ability that enables him to locate the area in New Mexico where he first became the Hulk. The nature of these abilities is not yet known."

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 09:37 PM
lifeisaglich

Godzilla becasue godzilla can send hulk flying with just its tail. And you will see Hulk flying across the world.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 09:47 PM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

no dude, hulk is probably stronger than zilla

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 09:49 PM
lifeisaglich

the key word here is probably. And beside zilla is prety smart for animal and I say smarter than the hulk but not the grey hulk (the smart one) all the hulk say is hulk smash, me angry, I beat you now.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 10:12 PM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:
Originally posted by Ytaker
If you got hit with a tinsy rocket, you'd still be badly wounded.

That all really depends on the payload really. I could get hit with a bottlerocket but it probably wouldn't do any damage.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 10:18 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ytaker
Humpty the whale.

Any rocket that explodes on your skin (so if the bocket just bounced off whilst falling down, that doesn't count). If it is just a propulsion device, then i keep that out as no military would use that. If you got hit with the tinsy people's fire bomb, then it would still develop tempertures of 1000c on your skin. Any harm based weapon. Still, if you aimed that bocketrocket at your eye...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 11:20 PM