KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » ]Silver Surfer VS God-like Cable[

who'd own this one?
This poll is closed.
Nathan Christopher Charles Summers 11 39.29%
Norrin Radd 17 60.71%
Total: 28 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

]Silver Surfer VS God-like Cable[
Started by: HarmoNiC FLo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillAll

onslaughts armor was cracked open by hulk, but the majority of people at the fight (mutants aside) sacrificed themselves to beat onslaught. hulk only cracked the armor. well that and he sacrificed himself too

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 11:05 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

well he more ripped his armour apart, witch was more then the rest of the mutants on eath would do

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 11:07 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

God, these boards are ridiclious. SS simply outclasses Cable. Seriously. He could convert the oxygen in his blood to mercury if he wanted. I've seen SS do ridiclious things, I mean, in his full killing mode, he is nigh unstoppable. What the hell is up with this Cable fetish all of a sudden?

made by verauko

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 11:51 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

read cable/deadpool series. in stores now.

"well, unofficially" get it?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 11:56 PM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

and oh, "these boards" aren't redicilous.....silver surfer vs cable is actually gona be in cable/deadpool #10.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 12:02 AM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

quote:
Originally posted by HarmonicFlo88
and oh, "these boards" aren't redicilous.....silver surfer vs cable is actually gona be in cable/deadpool #10.

I know that, I'm saying some of the fanboys on this board are driving out of my mind!

made by verauko

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 12:05 AM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

Nathaniel Grey! dawg, ur missin out

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 12:20 AM
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

wow, im realy hungry

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 12:53 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
well he more ripped his armour apart, witch was more then the rest of the mutants on eath would do

sorry but that is far from actualy beating onslaugh

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 12:49 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

Tha thing is, most of u are right bout silver surfer being indestructable and such...however that doesn't mean cable would lose. just as cables powers would have little effect on surf, wut can surf do to cable? he may not be indestructable but with his vast telepathy and telekinesis, hes pretty much unbeatable.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 05:13 PM
Loot

well read the posts, some ppl already said what surfer could do to cable.

quote:
Originally posted by Mav
Seriously. He could convert the oxygen in his blood to mercury if he wanted. I've seen SS do ridiclious things, I mean, in his full killing mode, he is nigh unstoppable. What the hell is up with this Cable fetish all of a sudden?

SS could transform cable in a sandwich, and give it to some hungry guy.
or he simply blast the hell out of cable.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 05:27 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

theres wut he COULD do, if cable didn't put a defence to it. u misunderstood wut i was saying norrin....Cable would kno before surf tried to "change tha oxygen in his blood to mercury". surf doesn't have tha ability to do that with just ONE thought, and even then cable would STILL kno of it.

its not a matter of wut surf could do to cable, its a matter of cable knowin wuts comin n preparing for it. or simply usin telekinesis to knock surfer down before he can harm cable.

surf doesn't need telepathy or telekinesis since hes "indestructable" as you ppl say - an alternative to that IS telepathy and telekinesis when ur body isn't indestructable.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 05:38 PM
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

" Originally posted by JuggernautFan
i think people are confused with re-arranging matter here....... now bare with me for a moment.

to re arrange something means to take apart, and put into a new order. so if you have xyz and rearrange it would then be yxz. you are all talking about molecular conversion. as far as i know surfer doesnt have this power. that would be starting with xyz and completely changing it to a different substance such as abc. see the difference??? "

norrin, u said he would turn cable into a sandwich....thas molecular convertion. i doubt surf has that

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 05:45 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

When does God-Like Cable make his first appearance?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 06:33 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

Soldier x, now in cable & deadpool.

u can read summaries here http://uncannyxmen.net/db/issues/

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 06:46 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

ok, i was reading about Soldier X, i just didn't make the connection. embarrasment

And i was planning on getting all of the deadpool vs. Cable series, but i didn't know it was "godlike" cable.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 06:49 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

well god-like is just an adjective that got picked up to shortly describe cables awesome power. arachnoid described it well :

quote:
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
This is only from Cable/Deadpool #7.

-Turned the entire population's skin pink, and changed it back
-Took chunks of debris and made a floating sanctuary, which he keeps alfoat with constant telekinesis
-Took 4 days to reroute waterways, flooding half of the Sahara Desert
-2 hours a day soothing the pain of every person on the planet who is dying of any disease(he goes on to say "well, two hours when that's my only focus, im doing it right now too")
-Stopping the white blood count deterioration of every AIDS patient in Africa
-Stopping a daily average of 14 individual acts of terrorism, 1100 attempted murders, and 7000 car accidents
-Disarmed two warring armies, made a sculpture of two hands shaking out of the weapons
-Eavsdropped on the conversation of a SHEILD agent from across the planet, WHILE disarming the countries.

and he will probably do more in the next issue. He's practically a god.

btw, wit that qouted...silver surfer does seem as no match.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 06:55 PM
Loot

quote:
norrin, u said he would turn cable into a sandwich....thas molecular convertion. i doubt surf has that

i see that you have read jugfan posts, but you should read everybodys post here´s one very important.

quote:
Originally posted by Wynndar
surfer can rearrange matter, he has turned hundreds of tons of rock into gas...and a huge chamber of treasure terrax had been seeking, into sand, all in the blink of an eye and without effort...then turned that same sand into a diamond figurine and gave it to Nova

one more thing, i still have doubts that cables telepathy would work on surfer (and surfer sends messages trough space and stuff he has in fact telepathy, but not in cables level, not in dreams), thats why i´m saying certains things, but i think that in a few days we will have the repsponse to this question, who knows maybe i´m totaly incorrect.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 08:01 PM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

i dont feel like telling the story....and by the way there is no such thing as "full poer" Hulk, beyonder has called him infinite in power and the tribunal has called him a threat to the universe...his power does not reach a limit.

Jug fan i think you asked me for the issue numbers...I dont have have my collection with me, im at school, 2200 miles from home...Norrin Radd might know the issues though...he turned tons of stone in the issue where both the Fantastic Four and the Hulk were featured, when he found Nova back alive, miles underground in like moleman's caves or something...he did the thing with the treasure and sand and diamond a few issues later, when the surfer and Nova had a skirmish with Terrax...u will see, it is not made up at all

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 09:15 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

quote:
well god-like is just an adjective that got picked up to shortly describe cables awesome power. arachnoid described it well :

btw, wit that qouted...silver surfer does seem as no match.

Even if he did do all that (which I doubt), there is no way that Cable will have the time to process the fight. Surfer can fly at close to light speed, and with Galactus's help, has gone past. So by the time the nerves go up to his brain telling him to even attempt any of that stuff, the SS would have destroyed him, espceially if he wasn't holding back... roll eyes (sarcastic)

made by verauko

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 09:32 PM