KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Chronicles of Narnia

who Likes The Chronicals Of Narnia?
This poll is closed.
Yes 9 81.82%
no 2 18.18%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Chronicles of Narnia
Started by: JamalMagloire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

yay for trailer! Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 07:33 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nightwitch

As long as the Narnia movies dont come out like the Series of Unfortunate events it will do fine but otherwise maybe it should stay a book anyone else agree?

Another increased to the age of the world. ... - Henry Kendall

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 09:08 PM
Nightwitch is currently offline Click here to Send Nightwitch a Private Message Find more posts by Nightwitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filmmaker451
the spirit within

I know it's supposed to be shown at the hitchhiker movie but I think people would mention that(for who saw it) so I think it won't be till ROTS, But that's okay. It's the worth the wait * Pretends to be calm * * Leaves * *Doesn't pretend to be calm * Finds self on floor in desperate need of medication *

... Yup, I can wait forever wink

The saga is complete! Buy the beginning of the end trilogy in stores today

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 01:36 PM
Filmmaker451 is currently offline Click here to Send Filmmaker451 a Private Message Find more posts by Filmmaker451 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

*looks for medication* so little time until ROTS......*drool*

what was wrong with Series of Unfortunate Events? They did that one fine.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 04:56 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greyboy

I actually never saw Unfortunate Events, but i have complete faith in Narnia coming through for us. Saw in Newsweek a picture of the cast. Check it out:

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/7692504/site/newsweek/

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 06:36 PM
greyboy is currently offline Click here to Send greyboy a Private Message Find more posts by greyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

cool! at least they look better than the fist Narnia movies.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 04:56 PM
greyboy

it's official...narnia trailer is going to be aired this saturday on ABC during the harry potter movie! set your tivos.

:: thinking about ditching friends and staying in to see the trailer sat night::

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 05:22 PM
greyboy is currently offline Click here to Send greyboy a Private Message Find more posts by greyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LightSaber_Part

I don't know if this has been posted.........................
My sister found this about a week ago and I think all of you will LOVE it. (I thought it was really cool)

The Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe-Trailer.
http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=...200DQW2TW7UWSE7

I have not read the books yet but my sister is a BIG fan of the Chronicles, (I'm going to read them before the movie comes out)

Soli Deo gloria

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 06:10 PM
LightSaber_Part is currently offline Click here to Send LightSaber_Part a Private Message Find more posts by LightSaber_Part Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LightSaber_Part

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LightSaber_Part
I don't know if this has been posted.........................
My sister found this about a week ago and I think all of you will LOVE it. (I thought it was really cool)

The Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe-Trailer.
http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=...200DQW2TW7UWSE7

I have not read the books yet but my sister is a BIG fan of the Chronicles, (I'm going to read them before the movie comes out)

So, smile
Has any one downloaded it yet??

Soli Deo gloria

Old Post May 4th, 2005 09:04 PM
LightSaber_Part is currently offline Click here to Send LightSaber_Part a Private Message Find more posts by LightSaber_Part Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
koolruningz
2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

^ Even though it was bad quality, that still gave me goosebumps. Thanks for sharing man.

"The Capitol of this rugged slang is WU-TANG,
Witty Unpridictable Talent And Natural Game". GZA

Old Post May 5th, 2005 04:56 AM
koolruningz is currently offline Click here to Send koolruningz a Private Message Find more posts by koolruningz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

awesome

Old Post May 5th, 2005 04:41 PM
Filmmaker451
the spirit within

Originally posted by LightSaber_Part
So, smile
Has any one downloaded it yet??

I have! I could care less about the quality the trailer ruled!!!!! Can't wait to see it at ROTS... That is if when they say the trailers' playing at ROTS they mean in every country and not just america. I hope so.

Thanks you are a true miracle for god... (The following sentence should be read fast cause that's how I'm saying it and that's why it's funny)Or just a plain guy who is super generous but you can say it however you want big grin stick out tongue... Whew! I'm out of breath.

The saga is complete! Buy the beginning of the end trilogy in stores today

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:45 AM
Filmmaker451 is currently offline Click here to Send Filmmaker451 a Private Message Find more posts by Filmmaker451 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

The books are great.But the mo vies are going to be terrible.Disney is going to rein them in anyway they could,.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 11:49 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draconigena
Browncoat

Reviving this thread for one extremely exciting reason...

CoN: LWW TRAILER!

I'm so unbelievably excited...

Old Post May 8th, 2005 09:45 AM
draconigena is currently offline Click here to Send draconigena a Private Message Find more posts by draconigena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

did anyone watch Harry Potter on ABC on Saturday? They showed the trailer during that.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 04:14 PM
JamalMagloire

The trailer was awesome. This has jumped to my most anticipated for the year. The effects and all of the creatures look so cool. The stone table scene looks like it will be intense. I like that it is more colorful than LOTR.

BTW - its online now:
http://movies.channel.aol.com/franc...of_narnia_movie

Old Post May 9th, 2005 01:26 PM
JamalMagloire is currently offline Find more posts by JamalMagloire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

more colorful? how?

Old Post May 9th, 2005 04:33 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
The books are great.But the mo vies are going to be terrible.Disney is going to rein them in anyway they could,.JM

That's a very pessimisstic approach.

I read through them when I was young, and since I wasn't/aren't in a religous household, at the time I didn't get the Aslan/Jesus thing, nor did my parents explain it. The story is good as a story, but since I read through them again I got the Christian element. (JM, it's not Christen)

Still, it would be impossible to remove it without ruining the story, so I personally think they won't.

On a lighter note;
THEY LOOK AWESOME!

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 9th, 2005 09:37 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Btw, anybody else think the
The Chronicles Of
Narnia
The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe

Looked a bit like the zelda games?

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 9th, 2005 09:54 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

or perhaps the Zelda games look like the Lion Witch and the Wardrobe

Old Post May 9th, 2005 10:02 PM