KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Bleed 2

Bleed 2
Started by: slasherpunk18

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

"Thats awsome." Allie repied smiling.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 12:54 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

][ what exactly happened to kennedy? i mean did someone just like take my place shortly or what. TREY is gone... oh .... :-(..... okay ][

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 02:06 AM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash smiled back as they pulled into the Highschool driveway.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 02:11 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

quote:
Originally posted by Elektra_lover
(Go by urself. PS I LOVE THE SIGN big grin)

~Thanks.. big grin~

~Also can Sky go by her self, since she didn't want to go with anyone, after her boyfriend was killed? Also waiting for Jason to arrive there..lol~

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 08:02 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

][ i dont where to start.][

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 02:38 PM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~TO EMMA 718: Feel free to go by yourself,i'm not going to totally control people's charcters.I mean,this is a role play game.~

~TO SHE SEDUCED: Just have Kennedie come in and start setting up the stage equipment and stuff and then feel free to do what you guys want.Did you read the original story thread?If not,I can fill you in on anything you need to know.I'm here for you guys so don't hesitate to ask me this kind of stuff.~

-Anonymous

"Only those bold enough to chase dreams are the ones who catch them."

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 08:34 PM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~Ohh man.. You sound like my Math teacher. Shes like always "Any questions?" nobody has any questions and then she is like "Well then I have a questionf for you... What is... Blah Blah Blah" LoL!~

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 10:21 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Chase stood at the far end of the court and shot. The ball swished making him smile.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 10:51 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

Sky was in her room lying on her soft queen size bed staring at the ceiling thinking if she should go to the dance or not. She was just wearing a white tank top and a pair of blue boxers (like pyjama’s). Sky had been looking forward to this night for a long time; she had her dress and everything. But since she had found out he was still alive, she started to lose interest in the dance.
~I am not going to let him ruin my night, I have been looking forward to this night for a long time now~ Sky said to herself.

Deciding too go, she hopped off her bed and got unchanged, then hopped into the warm shower. After the shower she wrapped her pink towel around her body, letting her dripping wet hair soak the bathroom floor. She walked too her wardrobe and picked out the dress and shoes she had bought for the night. It was beautiful, the dress had sweetheart neckline with delicate spaghetti straps that end in an open lace-up back. The fitted skirt has a front side slit and below the knee it has cascading layers of multi-toned chiffon that ends in a train for a beautiful effect.

(Picture of Dress in the Registration thread, as well as shoes and necklace..lol. Wanted u guys too get an image of what her dress and that looked like)

Sky changed into the dress and the shoes, she did her hair making it soft big waves down. She then applied her makeup, which included pink shiny lip-gloss; a little bit of foundation and some eyeliner with a nice light pale pink eye shadow. Finally putting her necklace, shoes and big hoop earrings and grabbing a few things putting them into her little pink bag.

Sky quickly headed down to the bottom of the stairs and wrote her mum a note saying she went to the prom, and will be back late. Grabbing her car keys she went to the garage and hopped into her brand new Sky blue Volkswagen beetle. Pressing the button too open the garage, driving the car out and too the Prom at the high school.

Last edited by Emma718 on Oct 6th, 2004 at 08:16 AM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 08:14 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

((BTW, luv the sig, Emma718, I luv that show))

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 10:58 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

Kennedy (WITH A Y NOT AN IE! lol) for various reasons had stayed back again in highschool. She had a new gig at the prom, the Principal allowed her band to play, if she didnt sing any of her songs that included cuss words and sexual content. Not that she would listen to rules anyways, her best songs included sexual content and adult language. (Where is the prom being held? At a Hotel or at the school). She grabbed her equipment and headed out to the van, with her bandmates. There were two guitarists, her and another guy, a drummer and a bassists. She was the only female, and the band recently signed with a small time Record Company in town called Plague. They had been recording in a shitty studio, there album would be named Deaths Muse. Kennedy was slightly excited.
She looked at her watch, thinking maybe she should go to school to actually get some work done, but she had better things to do. She got into the black van, with there bands name spray painted on the side, and waited for the others to load things in. She ran her fingers into her hair and started the car.
"Lets move." she said banging the side of the car, and they jumped in the back.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 03:16 PM
Tela

((When someone decides to interact with Chase, PM me.))

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 06:54 PM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~Sorry tela.BTW,I thought it was with a ie,she seduced,cause I thought I saw it in Bleed spelled that way.BTW,the prom is at the school.~

Matt was walking up to the building with Savannah when they saw Kennedy who they hadn't seen much since last year's event.Matt thought of kennedy as one of his best friends though and went to go talk to her.
"Hey Kennedy!Long time no see!"

-Anonymous

"Only those bold enough to chase dreams are the ones who catch them."

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 10:38 PM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

She turned to Matt and lit her cigarette. She gave him a slight smile. "Any clue where the Prom is held mate?" she asked, as her drummer hoped shotgun besides her. She smiled at the drummer and turned back to Matt, blowing the smoke out of her mouth. She got a quick flashback of last year, and for a quick second she choked. "Is it at a hotel?"

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 02:05 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Allie smiled as they pulled into a parking spot "You ready to have some fun?" Allie asked.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 02:08 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Yeah! Lets go!" said Vash excitedly as he opened the door of the car and got out, Vash quickly ran over to the other side and opened the door for Allie

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 03:04 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Allie steped out of the car "Thanks sweetie." Allie said kissing Vash.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 03:11 AM
Emma718
posthuman

~Thanks Tela, it is a great show~

Sky drove her Sky blue Volkswagen beetle into a spare parking space, and opened the car door and stepped out closing the door behind her. seeing Allie and Vash a few cars down see yelled out to the pair.
"Hi guys" Sky said loudly walking towards the two

Last edited by Emma718 on Oct 7th, 2004 at 07:08 AM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 07:06 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Hey!" shouted Vash back as he waved his hand.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 06:20 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Allie smiled and walked towards Sky. "Whats up?" She asked.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 09:24 PM