KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Why is not going to church every sunday a sin to the christens?

Why is not going to church every sunday a sin to the christens?
Started by: Jackie Malfoy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eleveninches
God of my own world

Jesus didnt go to church at all.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 10:16 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

jesus was a jew

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 10:41 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frodo34x
^_^

Not going to church isn't a sin.
BTW it's Christians, not Christens

Click it to see my band's page.^

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 02:10 PM
frodo34x is currently offline Click here to Send frodo34x a Private Message Find more posts by frodo34x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

christens sounds less positive though, as if you weren't accepting the religion.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 02:24 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Theres nothing wrong with skipping church.

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 04:25 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frodo34x
^_^

Church is not needed as such, but it is very useful. You don't have to go to church to be a christian, but it helps.

Click it to see my band's page.^

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 04:28 PM
frodo34x is currently offline Click here to Send frodo34x a Private Message Find more posts by frodo34x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fribble
Restricted

Account Restricted

Christens is better...

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 09:25 PM
fribble is currently offline Click here to Send fribble a Private Message Find more posts by fribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mdl2jc

it's not a sin not to go to church, but God said that we must not forget to assemble ourselves or come together to hear His word, to encourage one another, to receive strength. It's like this people get upset when you talk about God and what He requires, but I bet you make sure you attend parties and gatherings, if you can do that for mere men, why can't we do the simple things for the one who holds are very breath in HIS HANDS.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 09:30 PM
mdl2jc is currently offline Click here to Send mdl2jc a Private Message Find more posts by mdl2jc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

quote:
Originally posted by Bardock42
christens sounds less positive though, as if you weren't accepting the religion.

Thats why I differentiate between Christians and christians....

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 12:25 AM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Can you explain that?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 12:38 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Hmmm. I don't think it is a sin, its not a commandment that can be broken, or one of the seven deadlys. More, in my view, just a way of showing respect, keeping in the sight of God and all that. And Christianity, Catholicism, is a very social orientated type religion, it seems good to ardent followers to get together, in a religious environment.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 01:15 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I don't like the 7 deadly sins it makes me look so sinful

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 01:29 AM
liltiggasmootay
The Hot Chick

oh no i missed church last sunday......im going to hell! devil laughing

"When your young, you think your friends will last forever. But at the end of the day you've only got yourself."

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 05:05 AM
liltiggasmootay is currently offline Click here to Send liltiggasmootay a Private Message Find more posts by liltiggasmootay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote:
Originally posted by liltiggasmootay
oh no i missed church last sunday......im going to hell! devil laughing

laughing out loud

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 05:12 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

The little known 10th level of hell, where people who don't go to Church go? Hehehe.

Somehow though, I don't see why a person would be punished in such a way. Don't go to Church? In with the traitors and murders and the brimstone then.... it would be a bit like sending somebody to the gas chamber for littering. And thats if its a crime at all.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 06:38 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

10th level of hell? blink

I've been there, but didn't make it into 10th level.... stick out tongue

j/k just random posting 'cause I didnt know this forum existed...

by Scythe

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 08:14 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

Eh... It's not a sin. But for me it gets me shunned from everyone in town, 'cause there are like 50 churches in this tiny place.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 08:26 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

its not a sin...

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 08:35 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Surgent
KMC's #1 Fake Mod

There is no such thing as sin....

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 10:59 AM
Darth Surgent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Surgent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Surgent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draku

Thats stupid. If all christians are supposed to go to church every sunday, then im most definetly going to HELL no expression

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 11:20 AM
draku is currently offline Click here to Send draku a Private Message Find more posts by draku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote