KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Slugfest Showdown Day 3! Frothbyte vs Norrin Radd [Everyone in forum can vote!]

Slugfest Showdown Day 3! Frothbyte vs Norrin Radd [Everyone in forum can vote!]
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Loot

his psionics would have no effect on surfer, on spawn iīm not sure, i donīt know how he operates in telepathy. with morg stuck in a force field, my team can take this one.
plus i have the best plan makers, i have black panther and batman, in the rulez they say we have 10 minuts of prep time, something like that, i would have the best plan.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 01:11 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Currently the votes are 2 to 0 in favor of Norrin Radd

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 01:11 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by FrothByte
damn force fields. its starting to make my head hurt. i initially came into this fight with alot of spark thinking that cable could telepathically take down sue... but then you say she can't, and it just forced me think a lot harder. lolol

i had doubts about that part, but it seem that it is stated. even without that i think i can win, you canīt take down surfer and he would be fast enough killing cable, you have fast characters, but they donīt compare to surfer, onlu morg taht is locked in a force field. and by the way the surfboard is faster then morg.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 01:15 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

ei guys, i've got to go already. got work in an hour. il probably log in later to check the results (although it seems to me from the few votes cast that im in the losing end). but like norrin said, bad luck. smile wish i could have just been matched with you in the last rounds. either way if you do beat me, then im rooting for your team for the rest of the tourny. touche.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 01:16 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

i think our fight was like a final. iīm going to sleep, got school tomorrow morning.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 01:17 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote:
Originally posted by norrin radd
i had doubts about that part, but it seem that it is stated. even without that i think i can win, you canīt take down surfer and he would be fast enough killing cable, you have fast characters, but they donīt compare to surfer, onlu morg taht is locked in a force field. and by the way the surfboard is faster then morg.

last post last post. im agreed that if sue is shielded from telepaths then im a gonner. can someone please confirm this. coz if she is vulnerable to telepaths, then i think i have a very good chance of winning. i need this confirmed. see you guys later.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 01:18 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

i have it here it was written by wynndar:

"Sue's field blocks telepathy, she has demonstrated this against Psi-Lord...the only telepath able to get through is Galactus...yes Galactus is a telepath, and on a whole different order than an earthly x-woman....She doesnt seem to have problems with telepaths..or TK...her power comes from Hyperspace and is totally different"

"IW force field can block just about anything, and mental attacks r nothing, she has fought psi-lord to a standstill...Jean would be no different....Sue has more experience and fought a more impressive list, she is also a better leader and strategist...I think she would simply overload Jean...I am refering to regular Jean Grey, no dark Phoenix stuff"

Last edited by Loot on Oct 21st, 2004 at 01:26 AM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 01:22 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

ok fine, i won't use telepathy on sue then. i have another idea, i just had to post it before i leave.

nightcrawler is afraid to teleport into places he hasn't seen because of the risk that he might teleport into
a solid object. with this in mind, then he will be able to teleport himself directly into sue's occupied space,
killing them both instantly. two bodies occupying the same space will explode. with the sue gone, my team will
be free to fight and will tip the scales in my favor especially with cable's telepathy and morg's force fields.
nightcrawler's sacrifice will be worth it.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 01:46 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

They wont explode, they will fuse. I refer you to Cable/deadpool 7 for this information.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 01:48 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

well, if taken from the physics point of view, they SHOULD explode. but then this is a comic book world. either way, they should both be incapacitated for a while. whose mind takes control anyway when they fuse? i only need to stop sue for a little while. if they fight over mind control then it should keep them busy for a while.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 01:54 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

not fused as one, fused as in the parts that are together merge together... like if you press two pieces of play-dough together. Or more, like conjoined twins...

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 02:03 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

so what happens if nightcrawler teleports exactly into sue, say like fusing 95% of their body parts together?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 02:09 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

it still gives me a bit of hope in taking down sue.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 02:12 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

its like overlaping two images, the smaller ones inside of the bigger ones wont be visible, but anywhere kurt's body doesn't fit inside of IW's body it will be sticking out. Gimme a minute and ill show you an image of DP/Cable

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 02:25 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

here ya go;

Attachment: fused.jpg
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 02:37 AM
Evangel94
Premium Member

The thread and voting will last about 10-12 hours. Short this time but we gotta keep moving

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 02:41 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Evangel, what is your team ?

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 02:42 AM
Evangel94
Premium Member

It seems like you guys like to over-exaggerate Sue and are just making speculations. She only has normal human durablity. Black Panther made easy work of her.

(please log in to view the image)

Sue can't be invisible and use her forcefield. Keep in mind every character has an overexaggerated high end feat. Sue withstanding galactus. Wolverine withstanding a nuke. Hulk smashing a planet.. It doesn't mean that character can always do that.

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Oct 21st, 2004 at 02:48 AM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 02:46 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Evangel, I'll ask ONE LAST TIME, please post your team.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 02:58 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

so if sue's shield holding against galactus was a bit exaggerated like wolverine taking a nuke (which was ridiculus), then morg should be able to break out of IW's shield bubble in minimal time.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 03:02 AM