KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Slugfest Showdown Day 3! Frothbyte vs Norrin Radd [Everyone in forum can vote!]

Slugfest Showdown Day 3! Frothbyte vs Norrin Radd [Everyone in forum can vote!]
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Not minimal, but eventually. Morg isn't 1/10th of galactus's power.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 03:06 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

my vote goes to norrin rad

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 03:39 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

I said it once ill say it again, Norrin rad.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 03:40 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

umm....Sue didnt just protect herself from Galactus once, she has done it about four times at least. She has also defended the attacks of plenty of his heralds. Almost successfully defended against Doom with the power of a watcher enhanced by his own technology...Occulus, Hyperstorm, Annihilus, Terminus...all capable of releasing more destructive power than a herald....turning invisible and using her field at the same time?...that was a limitation back in the day...presently she can do it, but it causes her great strain.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 04:03 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Votes is 3 to 0 in favor of Norrin Radd. Also, Wynndar if you could also vote, that would be appreciated.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 05:02 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

um i vote for NR...is there an official method or do i jus say it?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 07:19 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote:
Originally posted by Wynndar
umm....Sue didnt just protect herself from Galactus once, she has done it about four times at least. She has also defended the attacks of plenty of his heralds. Almost successfully defended against Doom with the power of a watcher enhanced by his own technology...Occulus, Hyperstorm, Annihilus, Terminus...all capable of releasing more destructive power than a herald....turning invisible and using her field at the same time?...that was a limitation back in the day...presently she can do it, but it causes her great strain.

if that's the case then sue is too powerful to be in meta... her powers elevate her beyond enhanced meta into herald level (since she can hold her own against heralds). i can't see how any other team in this tourny will be able to stand much of a chance against norrin's. she's even shielded against telepaths...

Last edited by FrothByte on Oct 21st, 2004 at 07:41 AM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 07:38 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by Evangel94
It seems like you guys like to over-exaggerate Sue and are just making speculations. She only has normal human durablity. Black Panther made easy work of her.

Sue can't be invisible and use her forcefield. Keep in mind every character has an overexaggerated high end feat. Sue withstanding galactus. Wolverine withstanding a nuke. Hulk smashing a planet.. It doesn't mean that character can always do that.

lolol, that comic is so old, the F4 powers have been improved, since when human torch could do a nova blast, and hulk in the beginning only had the force of ten men, look at him now.
you may not like it, but there are comics proving that sue at the present time, can held against galactus, breake a celestial armor, and can protect herself about anything, including telepathy.

Last edited by Loot on Oct 21st, 2004 at 09:14 AM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 09:04 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by FrothByte
if that's the case then sue is too powerful to be in meta... her powers elevate her beyond enhanced meta into herald level (since she can hold her own against heralds). i can't see how any other team in this tourny will be able to stand much of a chance against norrin's. she's even shielded against telepaths...

she can only protect herself, against an herald level she would loose, sue cannot take down surfer, or morg, she only can protect herself from them during some time, she canīt hold a force field forever, this is being more complicated because i have a team bakcking her up. either way i asked what level she is before i choose her.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 09:09 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Sue's forcefield is pretty much there so she doesn't die, because if she uses it on someone else she's gotta be careful she doesn't get wailed on and die... and if she uses it on herself shes just not contributing anything to her team's side except... not dieing. Since she can't create bubbles inside of people, she's got little offensive capabilities at this point.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 09:59 AM
Loot

exactly, i choose sue because i needed a good defense, and that she can provide very well.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:56 PM
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by FrothByte
ok fine, i won't use telepathy on sue then. i have another idea, i just had to post it before i leave.

nightcrawler is afraid to teleport into places he hasn't seen because of the risk that he might teleport into
a solid object. with this in mind, then he will be able to teleport himself directly into sue's occupied space,
killing them both instantly. two bodies occupying the same space will explode. with the sue gone, my team will
be free to fight and will tip the scales in my favor especially with cable's telepathy and morg's force fields.
nightcrawler's sacrifice will be worth it.

by the way frothbythe i also have a teleporter in my team, spawn could teleport to cable, just like nightcrawler. but like nakatu said it doesnīt seem it will work, so it doesnīt matter, and by the way i doubt the rulez would admit this since the teleporting member parts abilitie is not allowed. i actually was counting with it, thats one of the reasons that
make me choose iceman and sunfire.

just one more question, where did you find out that morg can protect others with a force field, iīm not sying he canīt i just didnīt knew it.

Last edited by Loot on Oct 21st, 2004 at 01:09 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 01:02 PM
Evangel94
Premium Member

The link you gave is sue richards just after Onslaught was defeated. Anything else occuring afterwards cannot be taken into account.

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Oct 21st, 2004 at 02:46 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 02:42 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Sue Richards is enhanced meta. Therefore she cannot go past the enhanced meta limit. Iron Man is the upper limit in enhanced meta. Can Normal enhanced metas block galactus and destroy celestials? No. Not in my tournament. She's e.meta and thats her limit.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 02:59 PM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Just because I changed the sig doesn't mean I stopped hating you wolverine8888
Ive got more sigs then Joan Collins, *****.
- Nataku 188
HAHAHAHA I didnt read that until just now

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 03:20 PM
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by Evangel94
Sue Richards is enhanced meta. Therefore she cannot go past the enhanced meta limit. Iron Man is the upper limit in enhanced meta. Can Normal enhanced metas block galactus and destroy celestials? No. Not in my tournament. She's e.meta and thats her limit.

she didnīt destroy a celestial, she only broke a litlle bit of the armor (wynndar can explain this better then me). sue richards is a great defense period.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 04:47 PM
Loot

surfer is able to take down morg, cable canīt touch sue she is imunne to his telepathy and TK, and iron man will loose to spawn, the rest i already said how it would happen.

plus i have the territory advantage.

and krissy idea that if someone is capable of killing sue, surfer would be so mad, that he would destroy them all, itīs a great idea (to me off course), altough i donīt want sue to die.

Last edited by Loot on Oct 21st, 2004 at 04:59 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 04:56 PM
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

im acualy going to vote for frothebyte. herse why

sue would be renderd usless because both cable and morg and do what she can do, and more.

morg would beat surfer, because he starts off giving his all, and surfer only beat morg after he killed nova (correct me if im wrong). so morg would be able to take out surfer before he had the chance to get real mad.

spawn would be a close fight for iron man, it could go either way, but cable could be fighting sue, and mentaly striking the whole other team at once, so that would give everyone an upperhand. GH hellfire would melt iceman. and the artic terrain. the street level one would be close, i dont know who would win there, but with both bats and cap would have awsome stratagies, but it would be to close

i say eventualy frothbyte via cable

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 08:03 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

i didnīt understand why melting iceman would beat him? since he controlls himself in liquid form. sueīs force fields can protect my team from telepathy.
and i think that when surfer beat morg, nova already was dead a long time ago (not interily sure).
and you forgott that i still have sunfire. trust me sunfire wouldnīt be quite waching my team fighting, and he can reach very high temperatures, much more higher the GR fire.

Last edited by Loot on Oct 21st, 2004 at 08:12 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 08:07 PM
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

realy. when i said he would melt him i meant he coud melt his attackes. sunfire is something i forgot about, but i still stand by my vote, Gr also has those chains, mutch like spawn

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 08:27 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote