KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » NEW TEEN TITANS RPG (including made-up characters)

NEW TEEN TITANS RPG (including made-up characters)
Started by: JasonVoorhees#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1654): « First ... « 1649 1650 [1651] 1652 1653 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

quote: (post)
Originally posted by D_A_R_E
"What the hell?" I glared at the spot Follen had just been standing. He just disappeared. A part of me was kind of pissed, but the more rational part of me realized that there was trouble going down. Frowning in annoyance I released my powers and followed to where Follen was. There were a few faces I didn't recognize. "What in the hell is going on here people?"

~Srry I've been gone so long. XP I've been really busy lately. I just got back from the YFU work I was doing a few days ago and I've been catching up on stuff since then. I'm back now though. ^^'~

"i belive everything is alright for the time being.Sorry for just up and running i felt a disterbance and here was Lance and a few others fighting"

~np ive been having computer problems myself and havent been able to get n wink ~

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 11:07 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jewel Dragon
Goddess of all RPGs

Ace: "what? what's going on?!" Ace looked very confused, and then sat on the floor "this isn't Draconia, is it. UGH STUPID OVERLORDS WHY DID THEY HAVE TO BANISH ME!?" she stared at a spot on the floor in frustration

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 11:18 PM
Jewel Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Jewel Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Jewel Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jacope X walks over to Ace with his hands in his pockets. He examined this inhabitant of a whole different kingdom that he has never heard of. He then lets out a sigh and speaks.

Jacope X: "So you have been banished.....For what reasons exactly?"

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 11:58 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jewel Dragon
Goddess of all RPGs

"uh..." she blinked "they never actually told me, but I would guess it's because I'm a half demon"

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 12:04 AM
Jewel Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Jewel Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Jewel Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

Dare turned around in less than a blink of a second to see who this new arrival was as soon as she heard the word demon.

"Half demon?" Dare shot Ace a mock suspicious look and then smiled. "That's cool."

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Last edited by D_A_R_E on Aug 11th, 2008 at 12:15 AM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 12:13 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jewel Dragon
Goddess of all RPGs

Ace looked down at the floor "no, it's NOT" she stated simply and sighed "I have no idea where I am or even what demension I'm in. they put me in a reality warper, and I ended up here."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 12:17 AM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

"I'm sorry that you were banished." I looked away and frowned. "Those overlords of yours had no right to banish you just because you are a half demon."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 12:24 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jacope X had a great hate towards Demons, Vampires, and Magic. But this was no time to express his hostility and become braggart about it either since it will do no good here. So he kept his cool and forced a gentle smile.

Jacope X: "They may have their reasons....."

Last edited by JacopeX on Aug 11th, 2008 at 12:40 AM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 12:32 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

"I can sense your hostility Jacope X. What reason do you have to hate the supernatural so much?" Just because I knew it might urk him; I smirked and showed off my fangs. Jacope X would have to learn to live with and maybe even like magic and demons if he was going to survive on this team. I wonder if he realizes some of us are demonic?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 12:39 AM
Jewel Dragon
Goddess of all RPGs

Ace: "I'm only half demon, and half Asarii... but that's a magical race too... I''m not helping much, am I?"
Ace sighed and struggled to fight back tears. all the people here so far seemed so mature, so much older than she is.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 12:44 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jacope X gave a face expressing his annoyance towards Dare as she shows her fangs at Jacope X. He turns away for a minute and turns back.

Jacope X: "I do not need a reminder from you Dare. I am aware that you are a vampire and there are demons in this team as well. As much as I hate them all, I must follow the Elder God's orders. As his Chosen hero, he told me to fight along side all beings no matter what they are and learn to work together. I Can do that....yes.....But just remember I was raised an X-Blade my entire life.....And I will never change my opinions. Understand?"

Jacope X turns to Ace and can sense her emotional frustration starting to trigger. He was used to seeing that type of face so he can tell easily. He put his hand over her shoulder, trying to comfort her from any nervousness.

Jacope X: "Don't worry.....err......You may stay here if you need a place......"

Jacope X did not mean to be nice to her at all, but wanted to show Dare how sencere he is willing to be for the Elder God.

Last edited by JacopeX on Aug 11th, 2008 at 12:48 AM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 12:45 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

(edited my post)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 12:51 AM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

I burst out laughing. I just couldn't help it. "Vampire?!" I gasped between laughs. I quickly got a hold of myself even though a smile still stuck to my face like glue. "You think just because I have fangs that I'm a vamp? Boy have you got a lot to learn!" I looked over at Ace guiltly.

"He is right about one thing. You can stay here if you want."

(lol known fact.)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 12:51 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jacope X did not smile one bit as he kept a serious face.

Jacope X: "Or whatever the hell you are...I do not like your kind. Enough said!"

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 12:57 AM
Jewel Dragon
Goddess of all RPGs

( laughing out loud )

Ace tugged her shoulder away

Ace:"I'm no demon."
frustrated, she folded her arms and her demonic pendant started to flicker (bad sign XD)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 12:58 AM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

"Ace calm down. I can sense the turmoil within you. You must calm yourself." I shuddered. 'I'm part demon. Didn't Follen tell you?' I shot at Jacope X telepathically.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 01:03 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jacope X became annoyed already by all this and let out a strong sigh. He walks away as he walks through the sliding doors of the living room. He walks through the halls and towards his room, in which he kicks his door open and slams it shut after going in. He takes his gloves, shoes, and shirt off. He then falls onto his bed so he can take a nap. He wanted to awaken calm again and forget everything for now because relaxation would get him thinking straight. This was his last year and he knew the destiny that awaited him in the future.

Jacope X: ".....Elder God......Why must I have patience for all beings?"

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 01:04 AM
Jewel Dragon
Goddess of all RPGs

Ace: "oh. no, really?" (not in a good mood XD)

Ace sighed and whipped around when she heard something move... a peice of a tree? puzzled, she went to pick it up. it was thin like a leaf, but unnaturally square... and white.

Ace: "what is that!"
she said dropping the thing (paper) and watching it to make sure it wouldn't try to attack her

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 01:07 AM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

"That's paper." I gave Ace a curious look. "Don't you have paper where you're from?" I suppose that it is possible, but strange none the less.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 01:09 AM
Jewel Dragon
Goddess of all RPGs

Ace: "paper...?"
she picked it up by the edge and examined it
Ace: "you're not getting the whole 'reality warper' thing, are you? ... or maybe this isn't actually happening... I'm so confused."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 01:17 AM