KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » NEW TEEN TITANS RPG (including made-up characters)

NEW TEEN TITANS RPG (including made-up characters)
Started by: JasonVoorhees#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1654): « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sg13

what kinda of rpg is this.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 03:12 PM
sg13 is currently offline Click here to Send sg13 a Private Message Find more posts by sg13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

~well it says at the top NEW TEEN TITANS RPG (including made-up characters)~*thinks vamp is asleep so he puts her in her uh...coffin?*yea VERY corrupted sleeping patterns....*just then i get hit by an energy beam similar to cyborgs and gets stuck on one of her many pointed things on the wall and faints due to massive blood loss never seeing who the assailant was besides glowing red eyes*

Last edited by Vathu on Mar 22nd, 2005 at 03:27 PM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 03:21 PM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sg13

is any1 here.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 03:27 PM
sg13 is currently offline Click here to Send sg13 a Private Message Find more posts by sg13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

~nope~

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 03:28 PM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sg13

ill come back later then

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 03:33 PM
sg13

if u replyed nope or something that must mean ur here.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 03:34 PM
sg13

well bye then.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 03:35 PM
sg13

let me ask one question before i go.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 03:38 PM
sg13

how do u understand this rpg room???

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 03:38 PM
Vathu
Rougue

~please dont post so much~

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 05:04 PM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

*Lord Follend walks down the hall to vamps room and sees thee door open. he looks in and sees Vathu hangging on the wall.

"HELP...HELP."

*runs in and levitates him of the wall and brings him into the hallway taking out herbs in his pocket. putting preasure on the wounds with the herbs to help the healing prosses. Then he takes out his staff and heald the wounds furthur.*

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 08:52 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

*walks around outside and when calls back a shocking arrow it hits her.* "Ahhh!" *falls to knees*

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 09:31 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

Works on changing her room, is unaware of what's going on.

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 09:36 PM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

*wakes up*what the...*looks at the many herbs and and things on me then pulls my robe apart and sees a gaping wound*...aw crap*just then two more eyes appear and my voice is like trigons as i levitate up and says very loud*RAVEN I WILL GET YOU AND YOU WONT BE ABLE STOP ME NEXT TIME AND I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT*falls to the ground unconscious*

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 09:36 PM
Puddin Pop

*moans and cant get up*

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 09:38 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

*enters a meditative healing process and calls out telepathically*~....v-va...mps...r-o..om~*the sound of my voice indicates i am hurt badly*

Last edited by Vathu on Mar 22nd, 2005 at 09:44 PM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 09:41 PM
Puddin Pop

*trys to pull arrow out*

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 09:43 PM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

walks out of room and finds Guen, "Guen! What happened?" trys to help her get the arrow out

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 09:45 PM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

*a book levitates to guen and opens and says the only way to heal from the brink of death is to be a part of death Translation-i need to be bitten by something immortal...it could be anything immortal*

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 09:47 PM
Puddin Pop

"I called the arrow back but well u can see what happened"

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 09:48 PM