KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Fullmetal Alchemist thread

The Official Fullmetal Alchemist thread
Started by: JLred

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (114): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shadow V

Fulllmetal Alchemist is great i thought i would hate it at first but it is great.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 03:47 PM
Shadow V is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow V a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow V Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

Of course it's great!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 11:06 PM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

YES! OF COURSE!

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 02:25 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 11:58 PM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Atomic Rico
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mustang pwnz

Banned on Anime Forums and Anime Nation

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 06:58 AM
Atomic Rico is currently offline Click here to Send Atomic Rico a Private Message Find more posts by Atomic Rico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

Mustang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did everyone see the episode with Siren?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 10:30 PM
why

Hi! I just started watching FMA, and I think it's awesome! I'm a huge chemestry freak so I found this especially interesting. Plus Ed is cute. (;

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 03:33 AM
why is currently offline Click here to Send why a Private Message Find more posts by why Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

you should have put # wink3 # just cut out the spaces so itll be like this

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 04:37 AM
Atomic Rico
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just bought the complete series dvd on E-Bay

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 05:16 PM
Atomic Rico is currently offline Click here to Send Atomic Rico a Private Message Find more posts by Atomic Rico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

Wow..that is so awesome. My dad doesn't like to use the internet to buy stuff. I wish I could.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 01:17 AM
Atomic Rico
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by JLred
Wow..that is so awesome. My dad doesn't like to use the internet to buy stuff. I wish I could.

Well, what I bought was a bootleg, obviously,which when you think about it-is very dangerous to buy. Y'know whats cool though? My dad knows a guy who works at the movie theater, so I can get bootleg copies of movies all the time, hell, I was just watching Elektra on my dvd player

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 01:47 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

I was up late yesterday and I got into this anime mood so I was watching Adult Swim and Fullmetal Alchemist came on and I love it!!!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 02:31 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

Yay!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 02:38 AM
Atomic Rico
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its so cool, I wasnt dispointed any

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 02:56 AM
JLred

Either was I. My friend was so I told him to shut the f**k up.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 10:47 PM
Lost

There's a game now, right? I'm not going to buy it...but I just want to know what it's about.

I like the series..but I'm not really "into it." If you know what I mean. There always seems to be something...bla about it. Overall, it's great to watch once in awhile. Then this is just me.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 10:52 PM
Lost is currently offline Click here to Send Lost a Private Message Find more posts by Lost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Atomic Rico
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Either was I. My friend was so I told him to shut the f**k up.

Well thats just his opinion, but If you ask me-youre friend probably wasnt smart enough to comprehend such an intelligent series like FMA

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 11:14 PM
JLred

I know he wasn't. He is into heavy metal alot and that "supposedly" is his excuse that its just not like him.

I guess that's ok for him.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 11:49 PM
Atomic Rico
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I know he wasn't. He is into heavy metal alot and that "supposedly" is his excuse that its just not like him.

I guess that's ok for him.

Really? All the metalheads I know loove anime

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 02:20 AM
JLred

The ones I know dont

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 10:42 PM