KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » the Mob

the Mob
Started by: fruits

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

"I'm a little short on cash. I can do whatever you need me to."

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 04:31 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Claratied the last of the ropes. The man's body had been severely severed. The only thing more grusome then the actual gashes and blood was the fact that there was a name, 'Mocha Death', seared into his Arm where she had purposely left unharmed. Without any trace, she disappeared into the shadows.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 01:01 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dwarfdude
Official KMC F*ck Monkey

OOC:-Pokes Kohldia- Post! Someone!

"Balance is best in all things." -The Odyssey

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 06:56 PM
Dwarfdude is currently offline Click here to Send Dwarfdude a Private Message Find more posts by Dwarfdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

"whatever i need you to do? i like you attitude. you got spunk kid. well, in fact, you cam to me just in time. in about half an hour, i got a.........special package, being delivered to the car shop down on west street. but its not gonna be easy. the cops heard about it and will be their. so do wahtever you want, stealthily get the package, massacre all the cops, i dunno, surprise me. but just get that package to me pronto!"

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 08:28 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

"Will do," Alphonsi said. He turned around and left the room.

Outside, he got in his car and headed back to his apartment to get some "equipment".

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 08:31 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

*redmond walked outside and turned to the rookie.*

"everybody reacts like that kid, don worry about it. best we can do is find the creep that did this to the poor fella..."

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 01:30 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

Drake looked at his partner

"how long have you been working as a cop here" Drake said.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 01:41 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

"too long... but i think we're getting close... maybe we'll catch a break..."

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 02:06 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

"Well i hope so..... Dont you ever feel like your next day is gonna be your last with all these people running around killing people like how they did with that barber" michel said.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 02:10 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

"i do, but i got a wife n kid, that keeps me alive..."

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 02:17 AM
Shadow_King
-

" if i had a wife and kid i would quit this job right now..... and go live on the country side or something.... " Drake said.

Then a cop came up to them.

"Another death has happened at 102nd an' West End and you guys should check it out. before the news repoter do" the cop says.

Last edited by Shadow_King on Dec 20th, 2004 at 02:26 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 02:21 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

*redmond looked at the kid* "lets go then... we can take my car"

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 02:34 AM
Shadow_King
-

"ok sure" Drake said.

Drake walked into the passenger side of the car because he assumed redmond wanted to drive.

"ok so we gotta go to 102nd an' West End and most likely when we get their news reporter will be swarming the place" drake said as he put on his seat belt.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 02:42 AM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

Tony took a seat and grasped the remote control for the TV. he pushed the big red button to turn it on. The second he turned it on, a news bulletin flashed; "Local Mob leader Ronni Gruski was arrested today, and all of his known mob was arrested as well." the report kept rambling on, but tony didnt pay attention. the cops were cracking down and he knew it. he had to be more careful. or his name would be on the news one morning. Tony hoped his hopeful recruits would be careful and not do anything dumb as he turned off the TV

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 04:29 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midnite127
Megami

Hmm, why not, sounds interesting and seems good so far...

Nickname: The Songstress

Physical appearance: Hazel eyes, black hair plaited down to middle of back i.e. cornrows, honey complexion, 5'9, 135lbs, innocent face

Background: Adrian grew up in a well to do family that had been counting and hoping on a boy as their first child. It would be a vast understatement to say they were disappointed with her birth, especially her father who had been anxiously hoping to have a boy come into his field of choice and follow in his footsteps as a police officer. She did her best to please her parent's but nothing she did was enough or a boy could always do it better. However, she didn't have to worry too long about being a pleaser as when she was the age of twelve, her father, along with her mother and grandparents were gunned down in their homes, she being the sole witness and survivor after hiding out beneath her bed. She remembered each face involved, once older, gaining access to their files and making her 'Shit list.' At the age of twenty eight, on the list were twelve, five crossed off in red. She had seven more to go. While she may not have pleased her parent's in life, she did plan to make up for their death the only way she could...

Other info: Always smiling with an innocent persona , she find she's always underestimated, which makes it much easier for her to get away with what she does. Has a secondary job on the side...

Weapon of choice: Anything that can get the job done...a switchblade in backpocket as a last resort

((Now for the story, yes?))

Adrian's heels clicked in the hallway, a rhythmic tapping down the corridor. In red stilettos, a tight little skirt accompanied with fishnet stockings and a small blue uniform top, she strutted to a well kept door, a bouquet of roses in her hands. Checking her small hat in the reflection of the metal door knob, she applied a thin layer of red lipstick across her lips before knocking on the door.

A gruff voice came from behind the door in less than two seconds. "Whadda ya want?"

Her smile brightened as she held the roses closer to her. "It's a telegram Mista," She checked the card on the bouquet. She already knew his name, had remembered it by heart, but it didn't hurt to play the role. "Mista Len...tie? Think thats right!" She said, saccharine sweetly, waiting for him to open the door.

"Who from?" shouted the voice through the peephole.

Trying to keep herself from sounding frustrated, she pushed her bag to her side further against the wall. She looked to the card. "Weelll...it's from a Mizz..." She looked back to him smiling and winked. "Looks like ya have a secret 'mirer! Now are ya gonna open up this door or am I gonna have to stand out here in these stilettos all day? I dont got time, ya kn-"

The man opened up the door, if not to stop her incessant rambling, but also to get a closer look. He looked her up and down, liking what he saw and winked. "How abouts we fuhget the telegram and you be my delivery?"

Adrian's smile grew wider as she held back a gag. "Nice offa, but I have otha things in mind for the evenin. But ya should really smell these flowas," She took a deep meaningful whiff before shoving it to the man's face. "They're quite lovely!" she giggled, covering up her smile with white gloved hand.

The man took a smell, thinking it might improve his chances. Though if that didn't work, a little force wouldn't hurt...well, not him anyway. He placed his nose into the crimson flowers, taking a smell, but stopped at feeling something cold and metallic at his nose. He opened up his eyes, noticing the opening of a gun hidden in the roses.

"Really lovely, aren't they?' she said in a not so sweet tone, a devilish smile across her lips.

"Plu...pluh...please...don't...I...don't hurt me!" he pleaded, a nervous look to his eyes.

Adrian cocked the gun, still hidden in the roses. "Of course not. Just don't scream and it'll all be ova real soon. Sweet dreams." She pulled the trigger of the Tommy Gun, sending an array of bullets into his face, blood and brains spattering out the back of his head and into the wall, excess remnants of bone and red splattering onto her blue uniform.

She dropped the roses onto his corpse and walked inside, shutting the door behind her. She walked to his wallet and took out a hundred dollars in fives. "Crime dont pay...but revenge sure as hell does!" She flashed the money across her face laughing, placing it in inside her bra.

Stripping out of her bloodied outfit, she started to sing a blues song that had come to mind. She continued to sing harmoniously, her heart and soul into it as took out an outfit from her bag. She put her hand into a uniform sleeve. Placing a slender leg through a uniform pants, she closed her eyes humming as she zipped up her outfit. She checked her gun and took out a small canister from the bag before placing on a pair of black shoes and tossing aside her gloves.

"And he'll...never come baack..." She sang melodiously, placing on a hat. She placed her bloodied clothes into the bag she had brought and doused them with a can of gasoline. She placed it into a metal can, setting it ablaze with a match and watched until nothing remained but ash.

Adrian walked casually from the building, leaving no prints that she had been behind the crime, humming her little blues tune all the awhile. After thirty minutes of walking, she stopped her little melody at seeing a cop approach her. He bent over out of breath, taking a huge gulp of air as he looked to her.

"Officer...officer Phillips. There's been a crime at 102nd an' West End. Ya should make it there before the reporter's do."

Adrian fixed the collar of her uniform and cocked her gun before looking back to the officer. "Of course..."

((And thats all from me. Not really good with the old talking thingy so I just did my best. Hope it was alright...))

((EDIT: Had to fix a little something up really quick!))

Last edited by midnite127 on Dec 20th, 2004 at 08:20 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 08:08 AM
midnite127 is currently offline Click here to Send midnite127 a Private Message Find more posts by midnite127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

((holy crap.... did you just kill an officer??))

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 08:15 AM
midnite127
Megami

((Lol, no! She IS an officer...along with completin her hit list on the side...))

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 08:17 AM
midnite127 is currently offline Click here to Send midnite127 a Private Message Find more posts by midnite127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

(( oh sorry i was skimming through it... i thought you were a mobster))

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 08:22 AM
midnite127
Megami

((Thats alright...she's nothing like that. Just a cop with an agenda of her own, No biggie...))

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 08:27 AM
Shadow_King
-

(( at least their is another cop))

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 08:28 AM