KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Create your own Anime/Manga series.

The Official Create your own Anime/Manga series.
Started by: WindDancer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Smile The Official Create your own Anime/Manga series.

Hiya Everyone! This is it! The thread to have fun with your creative skills. In this thread you can create your own Anime or Manga. You can write or talk as much as you want about your idea for an anime or a manga title. Anyone can join! You don't have to be an Anime fan to post. Everyone is welcome.

You can do the following:

* Post pics of your characters (could be your own artwork or pics from other anime or manga series), settings, weapons, Architecture, worlds, vehicles..etc... (please NO hentai)

* Create plots, storylines, dialogues, etc....(please no offensive language)

* Your anime or manga can be about Horror/Yakuza/Romance/Action/Mecha/Fantasy/Sports/Sci-Fi or anything you would like (except Hentai or sexual explicit themes)

* Share ideas with others and even make suggestion that could help improve your Characters.

* Be original don't steal ideas from other board members and don't use plagarism. Just be creative and have fun.

If you don't wish to give us details of your ideas at least share some thoughts and comments with the rest of us. Please, no bashing is acceptable in this thread. So go ahead and let's have some fun creating Anime! big grin

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Dec 20th, 2004 at 06:22 PM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 06:17 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

*Jace is walking through an open field. He hears a noise and draws his sword*
come on ya beast...show yourself! All I wanna do is kill ya and get the bounty. Is that too much to ask?

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 02:56 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Here goes mine:

Title: Blunt Yakuza Trio 3105

In the year 3105 bio-enginers have created a lethal virus that can transform any organic being into a mecha droids. This discovery has driven government enforcement to put a stop to the testing. But despite their efforts the organise Yakuza clan known as "Borooka" has capture the scientist and using them to exploit the virus.

The Government in desperation hires three former Yakuza members from another clan to help them rescue and obtain the virus before the Booroka clan use the virus to harm the citizens of the planet.

The Three former Yakuza members are Karoonkoo Viaz a.k.a. "nickerboy". His skills are mostly demolitions and an expert in weapons upgrading. His brother and also former Yakuza member, Villo Tens a.k.a. "blasphemy" is an expert in the arts of the occult. He reallies in using enchantments and black magic to witch his enemies and making them suffer a horrible death. Last but not least Hans Sunburn a.k.a "craze" a stealth assasin that is profundly obsess with his sniper rifle. For him the thrill of the hunt is what matters.

Together they will work as one to rescue the scientist and put an end to the Borooka clan!

More details coming soon.

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Dec 22nd, 2004 at 01:22 AM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 01:18 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cyborg0014

I would expand Cyborg 009 by putting in seven or eight (I haven't decided yet) new cyborgs. 0014 (me) would have control over water, ether use it for hiding, control it, or become water itself. 0015 (one of my best friends) would use fire whether it be walking through it, attacking with it, or controlling fire. 0016 (my friends(or 0015) boyfriend) can make anything with roots, trees, plants, and wires expand or contract and do whatever he wants. 0017 (0015's sister) can make forcefields out of electricity, use electricity, and short circuit computer items. 0018 (another one of my friends) can move throughout shadows without detection and also hide people in it. 0019 (my youngest cousin) can make anything larger or smaller. She mostly does this on trees and grass and bushes. 0020 (my closest cousin by age) turn invisible and move through walls. Well, thats about it. Sees ya!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 08:07 PM
cyborg0014 is currently offline Click here to Send cyborg0014 a Private Message Find more posts by cyborg0014 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RyokoMasaki
RYOKO RULZ!

I dunno... how about WOLF DEMON CHIBI

A story about a young Wolf Demon named Chibi. Chibi is a white wolf demon who has a light blue snake-like design down his back.Lil Chibi is a lot more powerful then he looks though. He wanders the world in search of the most powerful demon, Itasha.

Along the way he meets Ryoko (sorry, just thinks its a cool name), A wolf demon with black fur, red tail, red eyes and red paws. She also has a golden lightningbolt shape on her forehead. Chibi lets Ryoko join him on the journey. They fight against the evil and help the good along the way.

WOLF DEMON CHIBI takes place on a planet called Tyro, deep into space. It's a wonderful planet with grassy land and deep blue waters.

Chibi and Ryoko can turn into humans. Ryoko has black hair with red highlights, peach colored skin and blood red eyes. She wears a black t shirt and black, baggy jeans.
Chibi has light blue hair, gold eyes and peach skin. He wears a black jacket with a white shirt underneath. He also wears blue, baggy jeans.

It's an Action/Adventure and comedy with a lil bit of horror.

Chibi and Ryoko have not weapons, just powers. The closest thing to a weapong they have is Chibi can call forth a very powerful sword. Ryoko's powers are demon summoning, the element of fire, and the element of thunder/lightning/electricity. She is very powerful is kinda short tempered. She doesn't have any friends other than Chibi. She likes to fight and isn't interested in romace and stuff like that.

Chibi can call forth a powerful sword called 'The Dark Blade'. The blade gives a dark aura (can't spell ^_^') because it was once controled by an evil warrior. Chibi managed to make the sword good, but when he gets very angry it can become more powerful then all swords in the universe. He can use the element of water and the element of ice.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 09:45 PM
RyokoMasaki is currently offline Click here to Send RyokoMasaki a Private Message Find more posts by RyokoMasaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

hm........something random like FLCL............

and it needs giant robots...........and cat people..........and giant mallets...........and creepy anime fan girls..........and ............lots of explosions............people running from giant bolders.........heavy Naruto and DBZ mocking..........and it needs to make fun of Mecha....................hell, it needs to make fun of just about every anime stereo type known to man.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 09:56 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

Title: Bounty Hunter Rose

A young girl who goes by the name Rose though that's not her real name.(She doesn't know her real name) She has short fire red hair and always wears a blue denim jacket with blue cut up jeans. She carries a backpack on her back full of gadgets. She's an orphan from a bounty hunter tribe the only girl. All the women in the tribe live in a cave. to be continued............

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 10:01 PM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

quote:
Originally posted by Jace_Rave
*Jace is walking through an open field. He hears a noise and draws his sword*
come on ya beast...show yourself! All I wanna do is kill ya and get the bounty. Is that too much to ask?
wow, I miss interpreted this thread...I thought we were gonna make a story...oh well, my bad

hmmmm...

My manga would be about...during daylight savings time, when we set the clocks ahead one hour, during the time lapse an alien or demonic force takes over the Earth. It's like (say you set the clocks ahead at two a.m.) it's 1:59 and everyone is fine...then it's three the next minute and there is an alien army set up all over Earth, holding leaders at gunpoint and so on. They set up their rule and enslave humanity.
One person escapes the enslavers at the expense of his family (it doesn't have to be a guy, but I'll use the masculine terms for right now.)
Well, time resets an hour backward a couple months later right? He trains and practices and enlists others to help him within those months. And when the hour backward comes, he has a devise or a power that allows him to relive the lost hour the couple months before.
Now, he can foil the enemy that time...or something could happen that could lose him in a time paradox...or he could come back to the enslaved earth and wait till the next year. And the story doesn't have to end with him stopping the enemy from taking over in the first place, he could destroy them in the new reality.
So many possibilities smokin'

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 04:24 AM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
peace_105
live and let live

in my story theres this kid who has to learn the truth about her family along with her six year old sister and when she does it sends her on this wicked adventure to avoid being killed and look for her twin brother in a world parallel to earth, she gets in touch with powers she never knew she had. To help humanity to best of her abilities she had to train under this old wizard along with her brother and sister. After their traning is complete they have to protect both worlds from this evil guy called Jack Bloom, name don't look evil? Well the face is, he's got a huge spot on his right cheek and he wears a mask on the left side of his face because it burnt from there. Now the three kids must defeat him, but will they...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 05:53 PM
peace_105 is currently offline Click here to Send peace_105 a Private Message Find more posts by peace_105 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cookie808

a woman in a black dress with pitch black hair sees her forest in ruin. she notices a man cuting down trees and hearing music she quikly kills him for doing such a horrible thing. she stand on a tree stump and looks at all the poor animals faces and chants "angelis i namdonyai" . all of a sudden there is life once more. Angel Princess Shiori returns home only to see her kingdoms enimies at her door step. she leaves for an iland 2 days from her kingdom and is terifired by what she sees behind her. it was a red winged enimy she heads tuord the island as fast as her black wings can take her. she gets too tired to go on and falls out of the sky and onto the hard ground below her. a vampire angel spots her and sees that she is in need of help and goes to her. he sheilds her with his powerfull white bat wings and they were no longer in danger. 2 days have passed since her horrible incounter with the red winged devil angels and she had barly awoken from the deep sleep she was in. the man was not in sight. she found some food on the ground beside her and she began to drool but then she saw the man in the watter trying to catch a fish and the woman was glaring at the man and he spoke to her in a clear voice....

TO BE CONTINUED....

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 03:54 AM
cookie808 is currently offline Click here to Send cookie808 a Private Message Find more posts by cookie808 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

alien My anime would be called StarGuardian and it is about a race of humanoid aliens who guard a powerful amulet of massive power, who crash land on a alien planet and bring an barbaric primitive people from their barbaricness to guard the the amulet and protect the universe.And the main character is called Raine Starbourne who inherits the amulet when his father and human mother are killed by daemons on earth and he becomes assassin after being drafted in the military.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 01:12 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Saber_Apricot

Set in a fictional place called Dekkaido
A half dragon girl is working for a succubus who wants to take over Dekkaido, then the world. The Succubus' name is Anna (play on "anna yatsu") and her henchman's name is Hanta (similar to "anta"). Anna is constantly sending Hanta out to gather more members for her "empire" and sabotage her long time rival, a necromancer with a receding hairline. Along her journeys, Hanta runs into a dwarf trying to play knight in shining armor and a deranged con-artist/bounty hunter who looks like a cute little red riding hood.

A lot of what will happen is based on events and friends that I knew while I was an exchange student in Japan. The events are stretched, but some of the dialog will be almost the same. I'm planning on starting it this summer for my advanced Japanese course project. I will make a comic in both Japanese and English.

Hanta's character design
(please log in to view the image)

Anna's character
(please log in to view the image) This picture was done over two years ago, so I'm thinking about changing her outfit.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 01:35 AM
Saber_Apricot is currently offline Click here to Send Saber_Apricot a Private Message Find more posts by Saber_Apricot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Saber Apricot, your art is very nice yes

I've had a few ideas for making my own manga, but none of them have really gone anywhere...maybe someday...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 02:40 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Saber_Apricot

quote:
Originally posted by Silver Stardust
Saber Apricot, your art is very nice yes

I've had a few ideas for making my own manga, but none of them have really gone anywhere...maybe someday...

Ah, thank you... Yeah I have been putting off making this manga (and it was originally just something to do for fun) for a while... >_< I had no motivation, but now I do.

Truthfully, I need to work a lot on coloring. I think that is my weakest point at the moment. >_> I need to work on everything else as well.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 04:56 AM
Saber_Apricot is currently offline Click here to Send Saber_Apricot a Private Message Find more posts by Saber_Apricot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Saber_Apricot

I want to see artwork of others if they hae any! (^_^)

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 05:34 AM
Robo-Chocobo

quote:
Originally posted by Robo-Chocobo
hm........something random like FLCL............

and it needs giant robots...........and cat people..........and giant mallets...........and creepy anime fan girls..........and ............lots of explosions............people running from giant bolders.........heavy Naruto and DBZ mocking..........and it needs to make fun of Mecha....................hell, it needs to make fun of just about every anime stereo type known to man.

x1000

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 05:26 AM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sora Asakura
vampire demon mecha

Hey ya'll should checkout the Nightmare War storyline im posting up (it's on a seperate thread cause it's too long i think,sorry) so pleez gimme some honest feedback! thanx!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 03:52 PM
Sora Asakura is currently offline Click here to Send Sora Asakura a Private Message Find more posts by Sora Asakura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sora Asakura
vampire demon mecha

well ive got a solid post for NW so if ya wanna see my pix please come... stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue alien Hope ya'll enjoy it . you too saber apricot, you wanted to see my work. sora signing out!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 03:40 PM
Sora Asakura is currently offline Click here to Send Sora Asakura a Private Message Find more posts by Sora Asakura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I still got some work to do before I continue my storyline on Blunt Yakuza. sad

I just stop by to say that Saber_Apricot artwork is very impressive! And so is your idea for a manga. Great work! big grin

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 06:08 PM
Sora Asakura
vampire demon mecha

What's Nightmare War about? Well it's about this:
Ages ago demons were all over the place on earth humans and demons got alogn fine and had their fair share of problems, Later on a Demon named Lucifer began to recruit demons to do his bidding. He began building massive armies to conquer mankind. However seeing as we humans are so stubborn we fought back, with the help of a couple hundredof angels some really strong shamans and some good warriors we won imprisoning the demons in another dimension called the astral planes(which for those who don't know is the world of souls). Now since the angels are able to cross from our dimension to theirs they left six demons on guard of the only gate that keeps them out. A spell was cast to further protect it, one that keeps an unbreakable seal over the gate as long as one guard is alive.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 03:52 PM