KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Create your own Anime/Manga series.

The Official Create your own Anime/Manga series.
Started by: WindDancer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

my anime- Originate life

a being simply known as the originator he is everything the light the darkness the good and the evil he judges no one and everyone making sure everything is as it should be e recently incidents have been happening people flickering forward and backwards through time and dimensions and small cracks in THE dimensional barrier causing ‘things’ to arrive ( ’ these creatures are like me neither light nor dark but crave both taking what they first see for themselves ) all of this is weakening the dimensional barriers or to be more precise weakening THE dimensional barrier even further and THE dimensional barrier is all that that is keeping the balance equal if THE barrier is destroyed then unspeakable chaos would be thrown upon the multiverse . His only companion is a girl named alizia whose odd genes make her age shift (which happen erratically ) she first arrived at the originators as a baby before changing into a 17 year old girl . the originator allowed her to stay in his home at the edge of the multiverse taking her on as a apprentice ('it is always better to have two dogs to guard the sheep then one' )

As the manga progress’s we learn that the originator is in fact one of these so called ‘things’ who took on the last guardian of the multiverse and as he stood over his corpse he took into him what the original guardian was and realised the situation as he had taken both the and the dark separating him from the things forever he took it upon himself to become the new guardian

His home upon the edge of the universe is fairly normal looking what you would see on any planet except of course it’s not often you see a modern house on a island of black sand

The originator looks like a normal human …..most of the time it is his normal state when he is in no threat or danger but when dealing with a ‘incident’ and the suspect becomes rough he may have to tap into the light or the dark both powers transforming him and giving him various powers that come with the transformation

(below is a scene in dialogue of course)

“So” alizia said looking at the originator “if their light then their good , right”
Correct replied the originator
“Then why put them back behind the barrier I mean if their good then why not leave them alone let them keep the people of that dimension safe” asked alizia
“Because my apprentice” said the originator a eyebrow raised “their power is drawn from behind the barrier so the longer they stay their the larger the cracks become “

“Shift omega entrapment” roared the originator the pentagram glowed for a second before the purple energy bubble materialized around zraixh
“What no,what are you doing free me free me” roared zraixh
“Die” said the originator coldly closing his hand into a fist the bubble closing crushing zraixh into nothingness

DARK ORIGINATOR
(please log in to view the image)

NORMAL ORIGINATOR(please log in to view the image)

ALIZIA(please log in to view the image)

Attachment: 102413.jpg
This has been downloaded 89 time(s).

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 07:21 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by serena&darien
my story would be about a ditzy and clumsy blond named Bunny.
she would be a seventh grader.
one day a talking rabbit finds her and tells her to transform.
she transforms into Ribbon!!!!!
again this is copyrighted no body takes my idea.
well you might think its crap *sniff* but you'll see!!!!

sorry but i think the authors of alice 19th beat you to that idea.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 10:54 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

mine would have to be about someone who doesn't remeber anything...except that his name is Keiji (it's japanese for 'lead cautiously' so then he's on this quest to find out who he is

i'm really drawn to the whole no memory thing..

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 06:59 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kandieren

Originally posted by sai12
Oh like that idea! Sounds cool to me, make sure you post the link when you get it up and going! I'd love to see it!!

Sure! ^.^ Hopefully it will be real soon, I just need to start designing my characters ... I'll problably start posting images on my deviant art site

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:17 PM
Kandieren is currently offline Click here to Send Kandieren a Private Message Find more posts by Kandieren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kandieren

Originally posted by raenef
really cool
i'd love to read it if you started!!!
if you want help PM me.

I haven't started just yet but I hope that I can get it up here soon.
Thank you for offering assistance ^.^ I just might take you up on that offer.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:20 PM
Kandieren is currently offline Click here to Send Kandieren a Private Message Find more posts by Kandieren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kandieren

Okay, here's a character design of my main character Mimick - it's really sketchy right now and I did it in a hurry, so I just want to let everyone know that the manga will be of a cleaner drawing style (maybe).
A brief history -
History: hmmm... When Mimick was born, he did not have his own voice - so whenever he cried it was with the voice of his single mother. His mother eventually went crazy, commiting suicide when he was about 4 and social workers put Mimick up for foster care, where he is still living today. He is very detached and doesn't make friends very easily. He can be cruel most of the time but when he does care about someone, he does what he can to watch out for him/her. He doesn't talk very often, as he was growing up - a lot of people told him not to speak at all if not with his own voice. He is very good at martial arts, loves music, and is very solitary. There is more to his story, but I think that I will leave that for the manga to tell ^.^

O.K.

Last edited by Kandieren on Apr 29th, 2005 at 03:55 AM

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 03:45 AM
Kandieren

Originally posted by JLred
Theres too many things so nothing is original anymore.......but FMA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woot!! I agree with you!

FMA ROCKS!! X3

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 04:12 AM
Kandieren

Originally posted by raenef
mine would have to be about someone who doesn't remeber anything...except that his name is Keiji (it's japanese for 'lead cautiously' so then he's on this quest to find out who he is

i'm really drawn to the whole no memory thing..

Ohhhh, amnesia ... that would be a great story, an adventure to discover who you are, your origins and possibly even find out the mystery of why you don't remember - an accident or maybe the choice of losing your memories to forget a horrible past ... Sounds like it could go almost anywhere.

^.^ good luck!!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 04:17 AM
sai12
its all in my head

Originally posted by Kandieren
Okay, here's a character design of my main character Mimick - it's really sketchy right now and I did it in a hurry, so I just want to let everyone know that the manga will be of a cleaner drawing style (maybe).
A brief history -
History: hmmm... When Mimick was born, he did not have his own voice - so whenever he cried it was with the voice of his single mother. His mother eventually went crazy, commiting suicide when he was about 4 and social workers put Mimick up for foster care, where he is still living today. He is very detached and doesn't make friends very easily. He can be cruel most of the time but when he does care about someone, he does what he can to watch out for him/her. He doesn't talk very often, as he was growing up - a lot of people told him not to speak at all if not with his own voice. He is very good at martial arts, loves music, and is very solitary. There is more to his story, but I think that I will leave that for the manga to tell ^.^

LOve the character! You've got somre real potential going here! Kudos to you! I hope this turns out great! I can't wait to hear more! Keep it up my friend! *cheers*

Made by BX. http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=23119621 Please?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 05:36 AM
sai12 is currently offline Click here to Send sai12 a Private Message Find more posts by sai12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sai12
its all in my head

Sure! ^.^ Hopefully it will be real soon, I just need to start designing my characters ... I'll problably start posting images on my deviant art site

Oh oh! You should give out that link to that site! I wanna see more more and more! *bounce*

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 05:38 AM
sai12 is currently offline Click here to Send sai12 a Private Message Find more posts by sai12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kandieren

Originally posted by sai12
Oh oh! You should give out that link to that site! I wanna see more more and more! *bounce*

LOL X3

I don't have very many images of my characters yet, just this one of Mimick so far... but you can see some more of my art at
http://www.bonniebon.deviantart.com ^.^

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 09:35 PM
sai12
its all in my head

LOL X3

I don't have very many images of my characters yet, just this one of Mimick so far... but you can see some more of my art at
http://www.bonniebon.deviantart.com ^.^

WOOHOO! Thank you!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 10:06 PM
neko_lime

Worried

i was sorta thinking about this storyline... more or less set way in the future, about this 12 yr old girl wakes up to find herself stranded in the middle of the wreckage of a space ship and can't remember what happened between the present and the past few months. The only item she has with her is a doll that looks like a fairy, but not long after she comes to, she is abducted by another mysterious space ship where she finds 11 other kids that have also been kidnapped... and all of them have a strange connection to eachother and each one is as clueless about what's going as she is.

whaddya think? messed

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 10:52 PM
neko_lime is currently offline Click here to Send neko_lime a Private Message Find more posts by neko_lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flora

um??????? give mee some time to think

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 11:45 PM
Flora is currently offline Click here to Send Flora a Private Message Find more posts by Flora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shroons

How about a story like fruits basket?.......with people turning into the animals of the chinese zodiac...only this time.....THEY EAT THE PERSON WHO HUGS THEM!!!!HA HA HA!!! JK JK JK!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post May 1st, 2005 12:36 AM
Shroons is currently offline Click here to Send Shroons a Private Message Find more posts by Shroons Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eclipseneverend

NAME: Total Eclipse
the main charater a 16 year old girl called Tammy who is one of the last remaining humans on earth.
it is set 3 years after an Eclipse which ends up destroying all humans on the Earth, but the reason a handful of them (200) survived is bacause they are the holders of the inner spirits of creatures, Tammy is the inner spirit of the Angel and she grew Angel Wings because of it. and her friend Phoebe has the inner spirit of the Cat and has a tail and claws. but any way. They live in a city surounded by a dome, it surounded by a dome because outside are creatures that look human but are far from it. Tammy has 10 friends in all and there all from different countries I.E America, England, Australia, Japan, China etc...
But there is a mysterious boy thats in the dome who is secretly the Gardian of the Inner spirits. whom they don't know much about.
thats all i got for now i'm out of ideas.

Attachment: tammy0001.jpg
This has been downloaded 53 time(s).

Old Post May 21st, 2005 10:03 PM
eclipseneverend is currently offline Click here to Send eclipseneverend a Private Message Find more posts by eclipseneverend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ekoay19

iths called Rapunzel. It about this girl named takashi takyo and a guy named kenichii mirhama. takashi moves in with kenichii. She has extremely long blonde hair which leads to kenichii calling her punzel and rincess on several occasions. Kenichii is a plumber. Kenichii cheated on his entance exam to finally get into an elite highschool by the time he was in tenth grade. Which is later revealed he did this reunite with his childhood friend. then theres his rival a real jerk smart and perveted. and to round out the group theres the not so gentle giant. this is copy righted so forget about it. oh yeah did i mention his caculus teacher is constantly trying to get him expelled.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2011 07:51 AM
ekoay19 is currently offline Click here to Send ekoay19 a Private Message Find more posts by ekoay19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ekoay19

heres another one. this one is action. is about an apathetic fourteen year old boy who just graduated knight academy his name yuudai youki. He meets princess kiui and experiences love for the firas well as emotion. unfortunately for him an evil warlock kidnaps her. He and his best friend go on a long journey through many dungeons and chambers. he reverts back to being apathetic early in thee series. along the way they meet a young millitary general. a white mage and a viking. I call this one Chambers. this is copyrighted too.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2011 08:19 AM
ekoay19 is currently offline Click here to Send ekoay19 a Private Message Find more posts by ekoay19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I would create Maruto. Its a story about a young samurai kid who has a 9 tailed badger inside him. He's an outcast in the village but over time grows to be respected. His dream is to become Foshokage. My pen name will Masahi Kisimoto. What do you guys think?

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Dec 5th, 2011 12:25 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

intriguing.

as for me, I've got this four horsemen idea sort of thing where the horsemen are not allowed to intervene with the universe, but War doesn't want to sit on the sidelines the whole time so he is able to bend the rule a bit to make a human into his avatar, granting him incredible power. overtime, the man goes on to have a family and his role as avatar is passed on to the child and so on and so on.

however, the reason why War did this is so that since the family technically agreed to serve him, he can possess their bodies and use them for his own use, to spread about violence throughout the universe. the thing is though is that he can only possess those with a high compatibility rate with him. eventually, a descendant is born with a 100% compatibility rate with War despite his nice personality, so War decides to take over when the guy is born, but the guy instinctively fought back mentally and the resulting struggle killed the mother and due to the family connection, killed the guy's father as well.

in the end, War is now inside the main character's head, trying to take over the body while the main character struggles to keep him at bay and is trying to figure out a way to be rid of War. unfortunately, this takeover did not go unnoticed by other supernatural forces, so on top of having to deal with War, the main character has to deal with the other horsemen and other supernatural beings such as demons and angels.

what do you guys think?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2011 12:45 AM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote