KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » CHRISTMAS GIFT- RP area brand new trivia quiz! All please, have a stab!

CHRISTMAS GIFT- RP area brand new trivia quiz! All please, have a stab!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

*shrugs*

I think the entire Dark Side despises Jena....and it's quite obvious how much Rianna loathes Helkin....

*goes off to plot deaths*

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 03:31 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Well, looking up BV-50 on Google merely got me 38 pages advertising the Vivitar BV-50 35mm camera... stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 10:09 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oddly enough it's not a real-world object...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 10:14 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Nooooo! You're joking! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Though I somehow suspect that it has to do with Dr. Who (that's what it's called, right?) or something similar.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 10:15 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Nice try! In fact the gun machine you are up against is from Blake's 7... like most the Dark Side plot, frankly.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 10:20 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Speaking of Blake's 7, that's where the name for Balek's homeworld came from. One of the names given to Soolin's homeworld...whoever that is...

And Doon's ship, Scorpio. Also from there...

I found a fan site, can't ya tell? stick out tongue

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 10:39 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The Photonic Drive is from Stardrive...

No bloody wonder Balek's homeworld is from it, when you look closely at his name.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 10:51 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Oh...it's Blake scrambled...

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 10:54 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And rather more importantly than being one of Soolin's backgrounds (bit of script editing failure there), it is also where the last episode, called Blake, was set, and if I ever set a game on Gauda Prime you should all run a mile.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 10:56 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

edited

Last edited by Ushgarak on Apr 20th, 2005 at 11:05 PM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 11:00 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

For the love of God, don't go printing that kind of thing in plain text or Xeth is going to walk into the business end of a neutron blaster.

Shame on you!

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Apr 20th, 2005 at 11:10 PM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 11:05 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 11:14 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm showing Lana all those you know! Geez...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 11:17 PM
Peach
mordrem

...okay, I'm really curious as to what BB's post was.....stick out tongue

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
Oh...it's Blake scrambled...

Durr laughing out loud

Heh, remind me to tell all the darkies where the "Doon helping us escape Cynelline" bit was directly ripped from.....heehee!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 02:09 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Haha, Rex told me what BB's edited post was....and I already knew that big grin

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 02:19 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

(cries)

BtVS

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 10:05 AM
Peach
mordrem

YOU told me it!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 03:54 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

What did BB say?

quote:
Heh, remind me to tell all the darkies where the "Doon helping us escape Cynelline" bit was directly ripped from.....heehee!

Count this as a reminder...

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 04:03 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 04:17 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, not far off a year on from when asked, the future questions here are all answered.

The answer to question 3 of the 'beyond impossible' section was left vague on purpose. It suits the Dark Siders because it means they can live on their secret base without being bothered unless they want to be.

Kuylen, as you now know, was declared dead decades earlier by his own people, their legal solution to those aristrocrats who become Jedi. But no-one ever thought more about the logic of that law...

And finally... the BV-50 has a very similar idea (and I thought tpt had gotten this, because not long after Episode III started, he asked me about this film) to the machine in The Incredibles. But seriously, it was thought up way in advance of that film being released...

BtVS

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 11:45 PM