KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE II (LIGHT SIDE)- Arms Race

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE II (LIGHT SIDE)- Arms Race
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (122): « First ... « 118 119 [120] 121 122 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Alright, nice and tidy. big grin

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 10:31 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
Bravo, DC. yes

How much did Heavy Weapons actually cost? confused

Thanks....wink

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 10:32 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

You know, I'm actually not quite sure about that, Ush.

I had a rating of 9, and when I increased it, since it's a fighting skill, I divide in half. Since it wasn't even, it was 4.5. Wouldn't I round up to 5?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 10:35 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Mehhh, I am 50/50 about counting HW as a Fighting skill- you don't get a dodge value out of it, which is really the criteria for the higher cost.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 10:50 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Well, then I'll buy a Force power, as soon as I figure out what I want...

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 10:52 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Ah, feck the Force power...realized that there was something I was surprised Xeth didn't have! All changes or additions made after this past episode are bolded and italics.

SKILLS
Lightsaber= 14
Combat= 13
Guns= 13
Jedi Lore +3= 10
Languages +3= 10
Intimidate +2= 9
Intrusion +2= 9
Observation +2= 7
Pilot +3= 11
Heavy Weaponry +3= 11
Sabotage +1= 9

XP
26 XP to Increased Lightsaber Skill
4 XP to new Skill at +1 (Pilot)
4 XP to new Skill at +1 (Heavy Weaponry)
3 XP to increased Skill (Pilot)
3 XP to increased Skill (Pilot)
3 XP to increased Skill (Heavy Weaponry)
3 XP to increased Skill (Heavy Weaponry)
4 XP to new Skill at +1 (Sabotage)

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 11:19 PM
The Rover

Actually Ush, I just realized I never had the "Heavy Weaponry" skill at all, so all those times I used my "Heavy Blaster" would be considered false, wouldn't they? stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 11:33 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No no, heavy blaster uses Guns. Heavy Weapons are, like, rocket launchers!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 11:34 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Ah, I thought about that after I posted....stick out tongue
That makes sense then....

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 11:44 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Hmm...
For my Bio, I'm thinkin of working off some of the flashbacks mentioned in I, Jedi how does that sound, plot element wise?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 01:26 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I'm going to enjoy my explosives and heavy artillery. big grin

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 01:50 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Good idea... Maybe I'll make my bio alot like when Raiziel in Soul Reaver 2 thought to himself and stuff...

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 01:50 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

As long as it's a Jedi thing...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 01:53 AM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

I'll make some changes to the bio. yes

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 02:08 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

And I did! Bit more intense and reasonable. yes

Born on the world of Thespion, Gallagher was born to the wealthy and famous Klinge-Faust family, renowned for the amount of actors and actresses it had produced. Despite the fact that his family had wanted him to become an actor, it was detected that he had Jedi potential by Korth, a Caamasi Jedi Knight and Gallagher’s godfather. Korth brought him before the Council before he was even five months old. Placed under the tutelage of Master Yoda for his years as a Jedi hopeful, the veterans of the Jedi Order began to realize that Gallagher had great potential and a strong connection to the Force. Some even considered that he could have been the Chosen One, but others refuted the possibility because he was born to Lancer and Valerie Klinge-Faust, rather than being a miracle of the Force. Still, the Council took him aside and set him upon a much different path than what he had expected. He was plunged deep into learning the ways of the Force, how to make the best of his great gift. His talents soon went beyond those of many Masters.

Also unlike many Jedi, Gallagher became very close to his family. His sister, Kellan, was kidnapped by a deranged lunatic that she had once called her lover, so Gallagher appeared on the scene with Korth, now a Master. The two apprehended the villain with ease, Gallagher saving his sister from a long fall from the top of the towering Klinge-Faust home. However, said lunatic had many connections and was freed from his prison by a trio of old friends.

This time, Kellan did not walk away with her brother as the hero. Instead, the lunatic murdered her, though was in turn murdered by his trio of friends, a group of Dark Jedi. Brith, Vale Dray, and Fenring, all former Jedi who had turned to the Dark-Side, took control of the Klinge-Faust home. Master Korth and Padawan Gallagher were sent to liberate the home, but things did not end well. Upon seeing the corpse of his sister, Gallagher foolishly tried to attack the three Dark Jedi with his lightsaber, despite his poor skills with a blade. While Master Korth was able to kill Vale and injure Fenring, Brith brutally sliced into Gallagher. The young Padawan was on the brink of death, and many surgeries were required to keep him alive. The Council decided to keep him from active service to perfect his powers, and to fully heal from his wounds. He attained Knighthood after rejoining Master Korth for numerous diplomatic missions.

Gallagher is short, pale, and fair-haired, wearing robes of very light brown, almost white. His hair is short and wavy, having just become a Knight. At his belt he keeps his blue-bladed lightsaber, the hilt modeled after Master Korth‘s. He does not like to be physically active if he can help it, and he prefers to avoid combat after his experience with Fenring, Vale, and Brith. He is passive and thoughtful, and despises violence with good reason. Other cultures and languages fascinate him. He finds advice and friendship Master Korth, his old mentor. His family, after witnessing his brutal maiming, assigned the Klinge-Faust family guardian, Zaland, to aid him.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 04:20 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

hehe,
Kellan is supposed to be Gundarks first name...
you can keep it, I just think its amusing...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 04:46 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

I know it's Gundy's first name. yes

I was looking back on Rex's failed attempts at hosting, so I also stole Ush's brother's, Queeq's, and Gundy's Dark Jedi names for my enemies. big grin

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 04:57 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ahh plagiarism, the root of all modern fiction...

Ok, thanks guys!

BtVS

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 10:35 AM
Fire

Mine is almost done

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 01:43 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Ahh plagiarism, the root of all modern fiction...

Of course, Ush! What else? stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 10:11 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote