KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE II (LIGHT SIDE)- Arms Race

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE II (LIGHT SIDE)- Arms Race
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (122): « First ... « 120 121 [122]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

roll eyes (sarcastic)

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 12:20 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Hijack the Jedi thread! big grin

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 12:30 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Yay!!! big grin

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 12:37 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

No!!! I will stop your evil deeds!!! stick out tongue

Actually wait..*counts on fingers*
THere's two of you!!!! And both dark siders!
Forget what I said.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:16 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You have learned your place, young one. Impressive... shifty

(Lana, finish the line so we can sound really corny!)

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:40 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

But no! I shall ignorantly stand in your way!
Just in the purpose to aggravate youstick out tongue

Now draw your toy swords!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:42 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

*kills Vlad* whistle

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:50 AM
Peach
mordrem

Awww, you didn't let me have any fun killing him....

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:51 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Bio:

I, one of the very few Jedi Nautolan, got to the Jedi Council, by my foolishness. I was three, and I remember the day like it was yesterday even thought it was 22 years ago. On Glee Anslem, not listening to any of my guardians, who said it was too dangerous to swim, I jumped into the water without any thought, swam for a few miles, before the storm started. The storms on Glee Anslem are unlike any other storms in the universe. For they are much more dangerous, a normal storm would consist of maybe a typhoon or two. Us Nautolans don't fear such storms. But that day, one of the most stronghest storm fell upon me while I was on my swim. My arrogant attitude had driven me to a trap. I laid unconsious on a very small island, loosing blood fast. It seems I have hit my head brutaly against a boulder or even maybe a cliff. I was one lucky guy, for pieces of open land on the Nautolan planet was super rare. Only perhaps when low tides come in. Even throu the nightmare I was having while unconsius, I could hear the amphibians climbing up the small island... Smelling the blood which I was loosing. Their hungry jaws clashing. However, fortunately, Kit Fisto, was visitng his home planet that time. Even thought in those time he was a padawan, he defeated the amphibians with his lightsabre in no time. He took me to his master, explaining how I survived an injury, which no adult would even live throu. Kit Fisto's master agreed to take me to the Jedi Council. Thats where my story begins...

The Jedi Council has observed me and my talents, Master Windu though, seemed to have the most interest in me. He, one of the greatest Jedi in the universe, had volunteered to be my master. I left behind everything back in the Glee Anslem, my guardians, my village, and went to the Jedi Council, to start a new life. Not a life on the sea's eating fish all year. I, will become a jedi...

Master Windu gave no breaks, no pity. Yet I have never lost his temper at him, or neither have I ever discrimanated him. I felt as though every practice, every mission we wentn on, was just to easy. But never did I know, that when I would be 18, the day, which probably the Force picked out, to test me.

It was a sunny day when I found Master Windu pacing back and fourth in the streets. "Something is disturbing you Master, may I ask what?" asked Vlad as he walked beside him. "One of my padawans, one even before you, his name is Marcus... He is now a Jedi Knight, he was assigned an investigation on one of the moons of Endor, to find a young Knight who dissapeared." answered Master Windu. "But Master, what seems to be the problem in that?" answered Vlad. "...Very curious you are... But I have been feeling a disturbance in the force... I think there is something very dark... in that planet... And I also think, that in that planet, there's a testement of Force for both of you... We shall depart to the moon of Endor now...". Vlad listened to that. Something very dark in that planet... Could it be a person, who uses the force as offense? Maybe even one of those Sith who he heard from legends and stories! Vlad shook off the thought before following Master Windu to the ship hanger.

It went out smoothly, Except the moon was preety large, so I and Master Windu seperated our paths. I ran into an angry creature, which looked very like a creature from Glee Anslem, except it seems it was much more dangerous. I quickly took care of it, but I didn't feel any challenge in that. This was foolish... I thought, there's nothing here! That was until I soon became sensing that thing... Now I knew why Master Windu was so disturbed at a feeling like that... It just tingled inside of him... Something evil was nearby. I got saved only by a fern, which he tripped on. For a blast was heading toward me which he did not know about, but by tripping and falling, it did not get him. I took out my lightsabre and stode up at my foe. Once the foe came out of the shadows I knew who he was. A ruthless bounty hunter. I charged at him striking my lightsabre at him, but missed. The bounty hunter kicked me in the back, letting me fall to the ground. He held his blaster to my head. "...There should be some bounty on a Jedi's head..." muttered the bounty hunter. I quickly rolled to the side, the blaster thought, hit me in one of my arms. I looked around. Hearing Master WIndu's voice in my head. Think of any advantages around you... I looked around and saw a large lake. "Follow me if you can" I said before diving in. Foolishly, the Bounty Hunter followed. I, a Nautolian, the master of swimming and coardination in the water, have beated the bounty hunter in waters. I came out, holding the Bounty Hunter who I gave mercy on his life, but he still having wounds. Master Windu found me standing like that.

After Master Windun and the council explained it to me, I realised I have captured a bounty hunter, who had killed about 5 jedi knights already. He was a smuggler, and a murderer, who was also dangerous. I have been then promoted to Jedi Knight...

is that ok?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 04:53 PM