KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » SMALLVILLE-losing its touch

SMALLVILLE-losing its touch
Started by: Beastro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ilvorlandobloom

well i think other people can figure out if they like a show or not all by themselves, they dont need your input.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 12:47 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok lets just fire every movie crtic,book critic,music ciritc and television critic out there because people can just figure out if they like it or not stick out tongue.Most people dont like wasting there time on something so they turn to other peoples opinions.More than a hundred people have seen this thread.Who knows how many of them arent gonna tune in on Wed. to this astrosity.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 10:37 PM
Beastro is currently offline Click here to Send Beastro a Private Message Find more posts by Beastro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jak

Well if somone likes smallville and they read your post I highly doubt they'll go.

"OMG!!! THIS GUY SAID SMALLVILLE SUCKS I SHOULDNT WATCH IT ANYMORE!!!!!"

I mean most people most likely wont care if you hate it or not and it will not effect thier opinion. I mean it hasent even dented mine.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 01:05 PM
Jak is currently offline Click here to Send Jak a Private Message Find more posts by Jak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats fine.Im just making awareness and am ready to debate anyone who disagrees with my opinion.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 06:03 AM
Beastro is currently offline Click here to Send Beastro a Private Message Find more posts by Beastro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jak

I disagree with your opinion.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 12:54 PM
Jak is currently offline Click here to Send Jak a Private Message Find more posts by Jak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 04:56 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Because everyones opinion is just that, their own.

Just because we personally enjoy said show, doesn't mean you are wrong to not.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 08:49 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why am I wrong?Im looking for an eligable debate.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 12:12 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

Well thanks for the warning, but I think you are wrong. I only just started watching this show this season and I love it. If you're looking for something else then by all means stick with CSI. Personally those type of shows do absolutely nothing for me as they are depressing and good for shock value. Smallville is fun. smile

I am always amazed at people do this. Go into a forum and flame a show because it doesnt live up to their expectations. So what??? Dont watch it. It really rather simple assuming you can run a remote control. It's your opinion and you are entitled to it, but you honestly cant go to a part of the board dedicated to something you think sucks and expect the rest of us to agree with you.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 02:53 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jak

quote:
Originally posted by Beastro
Why am I wrong?Im looking for an eligable debate.

Technically your not wrong. And neither am I. no one has a wrong opinion, to everybody else it maybe wrong but to you its right.

I think i learned that the only time i wasnt sleeping in health class.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 03:34 AM
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Well thanks for the warning, but I think you are wrong. I only just started watching this show this season and I love it. If you're looking for something else then by all means stick with CSI. Personally those type of shows do absolutely nothing for me as they are depressing and good for shock value. Smallville is fun. smile

I am always amazed at people do this. Go into a forum and flame a show because it doesnt live up to their expectations. So what??? Dont watch it. It really rather simple assuming you can run a remote control. It's your opinion and you are entitled to it, but you honestly cant go to a part of the board dedicated to something you think sucks and expect the rest of us to agree with you.

Smallville may be fun to the average viewer of a mental cabability of 5 years old but its lame plot and story doesnt absolutely nothing for me.

Who says I cant go into a forum and express my mind?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 04:30 AM
Jak

Feel free to expsress your mind but please do not insult the people who like smallville! Thats like going to a grand theft auto message board and saying grand theft auto sucks and all who like it are 5 year olds.

same differnce.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 12:00 AM
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

If your not smart enough to back up your opinion then you might as well be insulted.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 04:07 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Smallville may be fun to the average viewer of a mental cabability of 5 years old but its lame plot and story doesnt absolutely nothing for me.

Yeah ok......hear that Superdude? I have the mental capability of a 5 year old.

Here's one for you Beastro....it's CAPABILITY...you get an "F" for today. I teach high school English to illiterates such as yourself. Have a nice day. wink

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 02:28 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jak

quote:
If your not smart enough to back up your opinion then you might as well be insulted.

Look nobody cares that you hate this show. This sub-forum was not made for people like you to go in and say "Smallville sucks you shouldn't watch it because I said it sucks!" Look, this sub-forum was created for people who actually LIKE the show and want to discuss it. So why don't you stop coming her and insulting the show and the people who like it. I'm sure everyone would REALLY appreciate it. I mean you have better things to do like watching CSI.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 10:53 PM
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well you like the show so discuss it with me why you do.Im not trying to make arguments just trying to ask one of you why you like it so much.Why love a show so much and not be able to defend it.All you do is sit and whine telling me to go away.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:19 AM
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

I've only seen the first season (not every episode) b/c I only watch it on abc family. it's good, but now that you say that season through 4 their still isn't really much of a conclusion I'm not sure about watching every episode. Though I feel if LOST has a bunch more seasons it's going to end up the same way, But I'll continue to watch it. I guess I'm not as much into smallville as I am "LOST." Though Smallville is still cool.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 04:43 AM
The New History is currently offline Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Believe me if you stick around for 3 more season you'll get bored.I geuss the episodes are somewhat entertaining but when you look closer there redundant and they dont really go anywhere.When you really think about it even when you think something big is going to happen you end up going back to where you started.Stick to "LOST" while it still has its edge and dont watch this show.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 07:05 AM
Jak

quote:
Well you like the show so discuss it with me why you do.Im not trying to make arguments just trying to ask one of you why you like it so much.Why love a show so much and not be able to defend it.All you do is sit and whine telling me to go away.

And all you do is sit there and whine to people to stop watching it and whine to people to talk to you about they they like smallville.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:56 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:

Nobody said that. And thanks for the bashing! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyways... it isnt the same old plot over and over. After four seasons, they still have fresh material. Or atleast I feel so.

You need to try again.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 05:19 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote