KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Justice League (Past & Present) vs. Avengers (Past & Present)

Justice League (Past & Present) vs. Avengers (Past & Present)
Started by: Cosmic Cube

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Justice League (Past & Present) vs. Avengers (Past & Present)

Same, ol. Featureless environment, no environmental advantages (space, water, ect.,) No pulling weapons out of ass.

Teams:

Justice League Unlimited:
Superman
Batman
Flash
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern
Steel
Hawkman
Hawk Girl
Aquaman
Firestorm
Atom
Fire
Ice
Power Girl
Green Arrow
Menagerie
Supergirl
Red Tornado
Dr. Light
Dr. Fate

Avengers Unlimited:

Captain America
US Agent
Iron Man
War Machine
Thor
Hawkeye
Black Panther
Black Widow
Spiderman
Spiderwoman
Hulk
She-Hulk
Submariner
Human Torch
Invisible Woman
Mr. Fantastic
Thing
Wasp
Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver
Binary

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 05:01 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Big ass teams, eh?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 05:03 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

This is how I see it:

Captain America leads the Avengers. Superman leads the Justice League. Flash, being the fastest, would be the first to attack. He dashes forward and punches Captain America in the jaw, sending him reeling. Invisible Woman traps him in a force field, and Flash is taken out by US Agent. Captain America regains his senses, and begins to spar with Hawkman.

Namor flies at Aquaman, and delivers a crushing electrically charged puch to his chest, showing him who the real king of Atlantis is. Iron Man knocks out the other billionaire, Batman with a supersonic punch. Iron Man is then knocked off his feet by the hammer his DC counterpart, Steel. The Human Torch intervenes, increasing steel's heat conducting armor to unbearable temperatures. Iron Man then turns on Dr. Light, who manipulates the beam, turning it upon Iron Man knocking him out.

The Hulk and Wonder Woman fight, Wonder Woman's superior speed is a large factor but Hulk's strength overcomes her. War Machine appears behind Wonder Woman, riddling her with bullets. He is then knocked down by Martian Manhunter, however War Machine's armor protects him. War Machine charges into Martian Manhunter but being outclassed in strength, he falls to Manhunter. The Human Torch then swoops in front of Martian Manhunter, and sets him ablaze, and defeating Him.

Hawkeye and Green arrow trade shots. Hawkeye's superior aim plants an adamantinum arrowhead in the chest of the Green Arrow, defeating him.

US Agent tries to avoid a massive green sword, created by Green Lantern. The sword cuts into US Agent, felling Him She Hulk rushes in and delivers the knockout blow. Hulk jumps into the air and grabs an unsuspecting Superman. He pummels Superman, but Superman throws Hulk off of him into a wall. Superman gets up and delivers a superspeed punch to Hulk's face, knocking Him down, but also making him angrier.

Hulk gets up, gets angrier, and stronger, and tackles Superman to the ground. Dr. Fate blasts Hulk off of Superman using his Magic. Thor teleports behind Superman, and with a crushing blow from the mystical Mjolnir, the man of steel falls. Black Panther punches Menagerie in the face, sending him across the room. He then leaps on Menagerie, clawing her into submission. Binary projects force blasts at Firestorm who also projects his reality altering blasts at her. Firestorm conjures a steel cage, trapping her. Binary easily bends the bars and fires a force blast at Firestorm knocking him out cold. Scarlet Witch and Red Tornado battle, Scarlet Witch comes out on top.

Spider Woman and Dr. Fate battle. She uses her telekinetic webs to bind him, and her superstrength to knock him out.

Forget the rest... Avengers win.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 06:16 AM
Maestro

add sentry into the mix, and the JLA would be toast.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 01:37 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Someone forgot GL encasing them all in an impenetrable green bubble and Superman hitting the bubble like a beach ball all the way to the sun.

I don't know if that would happen but it would sound kinda neat?

Maybe someone as crazy as myself should be holding a GL ring?

Hoohahahahahahah!!!!!

evil face

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 02:20 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
Hawkeye and Green arrow trade shots. Hawkeye's superior aim plants an adamantinum arrowhead in the chest of the Green Arrow, defeating him

I think that Green Arrow I is better archer then Hawkeye, plus he has his trick arrows...Green Arrow II is better martial artist than Hawkeye.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 03:15 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
Originally posted by BobbyD

Hoohahahahahahah!!!!!

evil face

We are all doomed.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 03:19 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

quote:
Originally posted by BobbyD
Someone forgot GL encasing them all in an impenetrable green bubble and Superman hitting the bubble like a beach ball all the way to the sun.

I don't know if that would happen but it would sound kinda neat?

Hoohahahahahahah!!!!!

evil face

The GL putting them all in a bubble? They'd break it. C'mon, Iron Man, War Machine, Binary, US Agent, Thor, Hulk, She Hulk, Namor, and Thing? they'd break anything.

And no more throwing things into the sun! It's stupid...

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 05:03 PM
Loot

i think the JLA would win, really in terms of strenght and speed DC operates in a larger scale, unlesse you´re using telepaths (i´m not seeing any in the avengers), cosmic beings (not seeing any too) or Gods (ok theres one), avengers are going down (but not without putting a great fight).

Last edited by Loot on Jan 14th, 2005 at 07:10 PM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 07:08 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The JLA has one huge advantage : telepathy. None of the Avengers have protection against telepathy. Martian Manhunter is an incredibly skilled telepath (he's better than Professor X). Aquaman is also an a very talented telepath. MM could either put them all to sleep (he once mindwiped 70 people all over the world at the same time) or he can control the strongest of the Avengers to attack their fellow Avengers. The JLA takes it.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 07:46 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

about the manhunter you are correct, but aquaman is a telepath? i ddin´t knew this, i mean i know he can use telepathy with the creatures of the sea, but against the avengers what can he do?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 07:59 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Powerwise, the Avengers I think would make the biggest impact are Thor, Scarlet Witch, Sue Richards, and Hulk. JLA, on the other hand, have Superman, Flash, Firestorm, Dr. Fate, Green Lantern, and Martian Manhunter. JLA has the biggest avantage here. There's just a little too much for the Avengers to overcome.

For one, I serously doubt Sue would be fast enough to catch Flash in a forcefield. And if she does, call in Green Lantern, whose power far outweighs hers, in my opinion.

Although I think Iron Man can beat Steel, most of the other JLA'ers can easily peel that armor apart. Others, like Firestorm, can easily create an adamantium cage or box, trapping some Avengers, including Hulk (I'm talking about true adamantium, not the secondary cheaper version that Hulk and others have destroyed), and taking them out of the fight. And Firestorm doesn't have reality warping powers, he has the ability to manipulate molecules, making almost anything out of nothing. Fate's magic, well, that kinda speaks for itself. Green Lantern, well, any of them would have hell overcoming any GL. Only ones that really come close to GL's power is Thor (using Mjolnir), Sue, or Scarlet Witch. But honestly, I still don't see how they can beat Green Lantern.

In my opinion Cube, your opinion on the battle seems a little biased. You have the JLA fighting like they've never fought before. I mean really, Spider-Woman beating Fate so easily? I like her and all, but Fate's pretty much DC's Dr. Strange, I just don't see it. I'd like to see the Avengers win, but the scales are much more in the JLA's favor, especially with the teammates you gave them.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 08:03 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

To Norrin Radd,

He once gave another telepath (more accurately a white martian) a stroke.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 08:28 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

i don´t know very well aquaman, thats why i ask, and could you say what a white martian is?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 02:05 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

A White Martian is just like Martian Manhunter except they're evil and white.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 02:21 AM
Cosmic Cube

quote:
Originally posted by Tron
Powerwise, the Avengers I think would make the biggest impact are Thor, Scarlet Witch, Sue Richards, and Hulk. JLA, on the other hand, have Superman, Flash, Firestorm, Dr. Fate, Green Lantern, and Martian Manhunter. JLA has the biggest avantage here. There's just a little too much for the Avengers to overcome.

For one, I serously doubt Sue would be fast enough to catch Flash in a forcefield. And if she does, call in Green Lantern, whose power far outweighs hers, in my opinion.

Although I think Iron Man can beat Steel, most of the other JLA'ers can easily peel that armor apart. Others, like Firestorm, can easily create an adamantium cage or box, trapping some Avengers, including Hulk (I'm talking about true adamantium, not the secondary cheaper version that Hulk and others have destroyed), and taking them out of the fight. And Firestorm doesn't have reality warping powers, he has the ability to manipulate molecules, making almost anything out of nothing. Fate's magic, well, that kinda speaks for itself. Green Lantern, well, any of them would have hell overcoming any GL. Only ones that really come close to GL's power is Thor (using Mjolnir), Sue, or Scarlet Witch. But honestly, I still don't see how they can beat Green Lantern.

In my opinion Cube, your opinion on the battle seems a little biased. You have the JLA fighting like they've never fought before. I mean really, Spider-Woman beating Fate so easily? I like her and all, but Fate's pretty much DC's Dr. Strange, I just don't see it. I'd like to see the Avengers win, but the scales are much more in the JLA's favor, especially with the teammates you gave them.

I was trying to get someone to post with the story. It could go much differently. Besides aren't we all a little "biased" deep in our hearts? Your forgetting Iron Man, Binary, Human Torch, She Hulk, Namor, and War Machine.

Dr. Fate is nowhere near Strange's power; he isn't a Sorcerer Supreme. Hulk never destroyed adamantinum; adamantinum is indestructable. He bent it, (an adamantinum cage, to be exact.) Scarlet witch could easily dispel a such a cage. I don't think Sue would have much of a problem trapping Flash; he can't see her. It's not like she has to run up and tag him to put a force field around him.

In response to Draco: Once Martian Manhunter catches a glimpse of Human Torch; no more telepathy (or anything else.)

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Jan 15th, 2005 at 02:26 AM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 02:22 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

A White Martian is basically what Martian Manhunter would be if he was ugly, evil, and his skin was white, to put in the simplest of terms.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 02:23 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Scarlet witch wouldn't have much of a problem defeating Green Lantern. One hex-bolt, "whoops my ring slipped off!" KO.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 02:26 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

To Cosmic Cube:

Martian Manhunter no longer has vulnerabilty to flame. And Doctor Fate is on Doctor Strange's level. He certainly wouldn't get tangled in telekinetic webs. In fact, he could teleport the entire team to another world with a wave of his hand.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 02:26 AM
Cosmic Cube

Can you prove he's no longer vulnerable? If so, what issue #. All DC characters have a weakness.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 02:28 AM