KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Justice League (Past & Present) vs. Avengers (Past & Present)

Justice League (Past & Present) vs. Avengers (Past & Present)
Started by: Cosmic Cube

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Superman vs Hulk and Binary. Superman wins. yeah, right.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 03:25 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

You misunderstood. I meant one on one Superman would be able to defeat, with ease and with difficulty, everyone who is inferior to his power.

And you still haven't address the Dr. Fate issue or the telepathy issue.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 03:27 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Don't use the speed arguement, Binary and Thor also posesses greater than light speed. So...

Binary and Thor > JLA.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 03:32 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Binary CAN travel faster than lightspeed. However she's intangible during her light form, so that's null and void. Thor CANNOT travel faster than lightspeed. He travels through teleportation. He whirls his hammer and teleports to wherever he desires. However, teleportation requires a lot of energy and quite some time.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 03:35 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Martian manhunter doesn't possess mind control. His powers are to link minds, and take information, according to every site I see. DC doesn't list his powers.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 03:38 AM
Cosmic Cube

Where do you get this stuff? Thor's teleportation is instantaneous, and the power comes soley from Mjolnir. He can fly at lightspeed with Mjolnir as well. Binary can choose to be intangible when she travels at lightspeed to avoid planets. Even if she did become intangible, ever heard of force blasts?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 03:41 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

He once mindwiped 70 different people across the globe at once. Imagine what he could to do the Avengers. He can mentally control people (i.e. the Mirror Master), make them go to sleep (i.e. Ra Ghul' guards), etc.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 03:42 AM
Cosmic Cube

You also said that Binary is weaker than Superman. Hah.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 03:43 AM
Cosmic Cube

He would be dead long before he could focus a mental attack.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 03:43 AM
Cosmic Cube

For him to do such a telepathic feat, it requires focus and time. Time he doesn't have.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 03:45 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Thor's teleportation is instantaneous... Oonce he winds up his hammer and steps into the portal. Binary is completely intangible in her light form. Also I recede my comment that she is faster than light. I looked it up and I found that she can travel AT lightspeed. Her force blasts would pose to much of a threat since they're not that powerful. At full strength she can shatter steel with them.

Still haven't replied to the Fate argument nor the telepathy argument.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 03:46 AM
Cosmic Cube

Green Lantern's a human. He's gone before he can lift his arm, much less "create a giant plasma cannon."

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 03:46 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

MM doesn't require that much time to focus a mental attack. One or two seconds at most. And who's gonna kill him when he's completely intangible and invisible?

Binary IS weaker than Superman.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 03:48 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Green Lantern's ring creates a forcefield around his body that can withstand pretty much any assault.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 03:49 AM
Cosmic Cube

Thor holds up his hammer, and lightning strikes, teleporting him. Shatter steel? What's your source? Never the less, she could fire them at lightspeed. How about a couple thousand force blasts that can shatter steel. She can knock out all of the Justice League heroes except maybe Superman. Save him for Thor or Hulk.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 03:51 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Oh spizzle. I am SO sorry, Cosmic Cube. I thought Binary was Captain Marvel! You know the black one! *smacks forehead* Oh well. In this case, Binary aka. Carol Danvers should not be allowed into the Avengers. Why? For one, she was never an Avenger to begin with as Binary. She was an Avenger as Ms Marvel. Two, It's completely unfair to the JLA to allow a being onto the Avengers that would give Galactus a run for his money.

Sorry again! smile

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 03:52 AM
Cosmic Cube

Green lantern has to use the ring first to project the force field. He wouldn't have the time to twitch, much less use his ring.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 03:52 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

No. Thor whirls his hammer into a circle like he normally does. And then he steps into the portal and teleports to where he desires.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 03:53 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

His ring possesses a supercomputer that protects him automatically with the forcefield. And if Invisble Woman is invisible prior to the battle than Green Lantern can just hover in the air with his forcefield on.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 03:54 AM
Cosmic Cube

Binary did fight as an Avenger.
http://www.avengersassemble.us/mcquaid/seanb.html
She is applicable.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 03:55 AM