KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darth Maul VS Wolverine

Darth Maul VS Wolverine
Started by: K3VIL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

What r u talking about fool your from Canada.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 02:51 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

If that is supposed to be an insult then you really are a moron.

America... what a joke!

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 02:58 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

wrong forum to debate this. But I must be a moron if I listen to snoop dogg and live in America.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 03:00 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

No you are a moron for thinking a light sabre can cut through adamantium, I threw the Snoop Dogg thing in because I dispise rap and have no respect for people who listen to it. My second comment simple meant that saying I live in Canada is really bad insult since... I do for one (it can't argued) and I take it as a complement.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 03:12 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Well you say that anybody who thinks a light saber can cut adamantium is a Star Wars fanboy. And you think adamantium is indestructable does that make you a Marvel fanboy or just a narrow minded jack@ss. Just so you know I am Black and most black people listen to rap music. But I am gonna let that comment on not having respect for people listen to rap music slide cause you must be a redneck canuck. You should keep comments like that to yourself.

Last edited by snoopdogg on Jan 18th, 2005 at 03:29 AM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 03:23 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Blame Canada!

Just joking! But seriously don't diss us. We have a hundred ways to diss u back.

Share the love! Countries, nations and citizenship are meaningless here!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 04:00 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

i still think this should be an all out lightsaber battle.
give logan a lightsaber and darthmaul a lightsaber.
lets see if mauls jedi techniques are better than logans samurai techiniques

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 04:34 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

i give this one to maul with relative ease. Why?

1) lightsaber. IF it can cut through adamantium (which is indestructable, yet lightsabers can cut through ANYTHING). So, it depends on how you look at that situation....

2) force choke/kill. Draining the life force out of one's opponent.... healing factor cant regenerate his very soul... sorry wolvie..

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 04:43 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

quote:
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
No you are a moron for thinking a light sabre can cut through adamantium, I threw the Snoop Dogg thing in because I dispise rap and have no respect for people who listen to it. My second comment simple meant that saying I live in Canada is really bad insult since... I do for one (it can't argued) and I take it as a complement.

I agree Rap is just another form of the devil! Extremely greedy rich white U.S. American Music Companies pay billions to gang bangers to play that shit on the radios for dubm pot smoking teens who really never stop to listen and hear how it endorces violence, guns, drug dealing (not using but selling for fistfulls of cash). It also degrades women and makes the public fear the black community.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 04:52 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

quote:
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Well you say that anybody who thinks a light saber can cut adamantium is a Star Wars fanboy. And you think adamantium is indestructable does that make you a Marvel fanboy or just a narrow minded jack@ss. Just so you know I am Black and most black people listen to rap music. But I am gonna let that comment on not having respect for people listen to rap music slide cause you must be a redneck canuck. You should keep comments like that to yourself.

And dont rednecks live in the southern states of the U.S.? laughing

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 04:54 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

no.... not really....

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 04:56 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

Then where do these so called Rednecks dreive from?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 05:22 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

A Redneck in the traditional sense is a farmer who literally has a red neck from working under the sun.

I thought the only people who listen to rap where poser white kids from the burbs. I'm red neck because I like real music (you know with talent and instruments) appose to... well what ever rap is. Seriously knowing that some no talent loser can get filthy rich by using a drum machine, stealing the music form classic songs and rap the same rehashed gangster crap is insulting and makes everyone look bad. Not only that but now we have a generation of kids that look and talk like the rolled of an assembly line...

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 03:40 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote:
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

look moron, adamantium is the hardest material known in earth... and for the relative universe of earth. starwars characters come from a different universe, thus the rule for adamantium may not apply. as far as i know adamantium was never said to be invulnerable, they said it is VIRTUALLY invurnerable. quite different.

a light saber may cut through adamantium or it may not. regardless, you have no proof that it cannot cut through it, so i don't think its fair to call other people morons just because they don't agree with your fanboy opinion.

besides, even if it can't cut through adamantium, maul can still cut through wolvi. i don't care if he has healing, he doesn't heal instantaneously. it will be an easy win for maul.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 04:18 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darth Maul cannot heal can he?

Lightsabre or not, it has a blade. Wolverine has fought people with swords before and is capable of dodging weaponry. Darth Maul, alien or not, can be slice in half. Wolverine has enough ability to do so and is as good if not better at hand to hand combat.

Wolverine wins.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 05:16 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

quote:
Originally posted by FrothByte
a light saber may cut through adamantium or it may not. regardless, you have no proof that it cannot cut through it, so i don't think its fair to call other people morons just because they don't agree with your fanboy opinion.

True, but nobody can proof that a light saber CAN cut through adamantium. Nobody knows for sure, that's why I think we can leave the light saber out of it, which is just a sharp sword (something completely new for Wolverine wink ).
quote:
i don't care if he has healing, he doesn't heal instantaneously. it will be an easy win for maul.

At least Wolverine heals pretty fast, depends on the wounds of course. Darth Maul will bleed like a pig (and scream like it too) when Wolverine gets close enough and Maul will NOT survive an attack from his claws.

The only thing they have in common is that they're both killers and like to work with pointy weapons. But Wolverine is so much durable and experienced and can take much much more damage than Maul can. And, just to remind you, has faced much more dangerous enemies than Darth Maul can imagine.

Good but short fight. Wolverine wins.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 07:28 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Hulk has braced mountain ranges on his back and destroyed astroids bigger then Earth and he can't destroy adamantium (the best he has done is cracked it I though) so it really doesn't matter if adamantium can be destroyed because it sure as hell isn't happening by a light sabre. Thor is only able to dent second rate adamantium what the hell is an energy sword going to do?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 10:03 PM
Cosmo Kramer

Wait up here a minute. A lightsaber cant melt adamantium! Plus isnt there already a metal in Star Wars that lighsabers cant penetrate?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 10:07 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

According to another thread they can't cut the skin of some alien lizards as well...

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 10:21 PM
Cosmo Kramer

Well then its obviosly not going to cut through adamantium especiolly after watching Episode One where it had a hard enough time going throught the blast doors.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 10:24 PM