KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » MAUSOLEUM END OF CAMPAIGN SABRE DUEL- Chion vs. Marcus and Takuan

MAUSOLEUM END OF CAMPAIGN SABRE DUEL- Chion vs. Marcus and Takuan
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

Takuan concentrates a strong force push on chion, as he attacks Marcus(the equivalent of a force bash, by the new rules)

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 06:20 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I see the blade coming and at that moment, I feint a block, but I dive backwards trying to make a backroll using my sabre as protection, getting up as fast as I can so that I am ready to face Chion's next attack

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 09:08 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Your move is not ill-timed, Marcus, but even with Takuan's attept at distraction Chion is, as ever, faster than he often gets credit for, and he presses forwards his attack with great vigour, driving you both back towards the dsealed ladderway...

(Round drawn. Goes with attacker)

Score: Chion- 3, Marcus/Takuan- 2

Takuan to attack.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 07:09 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

*frowns*

no..that's not my attack....but i'll have to think of something

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 07:11 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Why not your attack?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 07:12 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

plz let it be a good one *prays to the RPG gods, c'mon you b!tchs get off your asses and give us some luck*

Fire: sorry

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 07:25 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

any crates aroudn there?..or..throw-able items.
also...is chion immune to a mind trick?
i don't assume we can have his will power score smile

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 09:27 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Acutally, this is a completely throw-free environment!

However, that's not very relevant in any case- this is a lightsabre duel! You should be looking at lightsabre moves.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 11:53 AM
Dexx
wingless

(i can't really think of a decent move, at my saber skill against his erm..oh well)

TAkuan makes an upward dash at chion and right after his blade meets chion's (his parry), Takuan pushes the blade, as a needle, towards his torso.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 12:03 PM
Fire

I feint a blow to Chion his left midrif, then drop down to one knee and slash at his left tigh

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 10:07 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

A little too offensive for a supporting move, that, Fire.

Hmm, sorry, Takuan, you tried, but it all goes wrong at the parry. There is just FAR too much force behind his blade- you may as well try and parry a collapsing building! He swats your blade to one side and you almost sprawl backwards again.

So, this looks like a good time to put the whole pressure upon Takuan...

Score: Chion- 4, Marcus/Takuan- 2

Chion to attack, Takuan to defend...

Make it a good one! Try not to fight the way Chion wants you to...

(You guys notice that everything is shaking- the power from the vengeance device is already feedbacking into the complex. In this sealed area, it is making little difference but elsewhere, the vibrations could be tearing everything apart!)

BtVS

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 12:13 PM
Fire

(told him not to go for the parry)

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 12:15 PM
Dexx
wingless

i wasn't parrying..HE was supposed to parry.....anyway

what's chion's attack?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 01:00 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It was A parry. As in, you met his blade!

Oh, he is simply, having knocked you back, scything his continued windmill of death around and over into your body.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 01:13 PM
Dexx
wingless

Takuan concentrates in gathering the force to speed his actions, going a few steps backwards, away from the reach of his blade. He knows he can't stop chion's atatck with his saber.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 01:36 PM
Fire

marcus positions himself between Takuan and Chion to give Takuan some breathing space

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 01:50 PM
Dexx
wingless

(if i wasn't a dark sider i'd shed a tear stick out tongue)

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 02:21 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, working a little better! And you rolled better also... Marcus slows Chion enough for Takuan to get out of the way! Chion's death blow hacks into the floor instead. That does not slow a lightsabre much but it gives a split second advantage to you guys.

Let's put Marcus back in the fold.

Score: Chion- 4, Marcus/Takuan- 3

Marcus to attack

BtVS

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 12:08 AM
Fire

Focus Marcus Focus

I dash forward faking an upper left blow, faking a down right and then going for the upper left for real this time

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 03:20 PM
Dexx
wingless

hmm..from my experience, should i try to push/pull chion, you'll both be affected....so

Takuan approaches chion from the right and slams his saber at his right arm as hard as he can, even if only to give fire a better shot.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 03:30 PM