KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Strong Guy vs. Colossus

Strong Guy vs. Colossus
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Miffed Strong Guy vs. Colossus

Strong Guys only weakness is that he feels the pain when he is hit but it makes him stronger. Does he outclass Colossus? bunny

Attachment: colossus2.jpg
This has been downloaded 308 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 02:40 AM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I dont know but I think Colossus can hit pretty hard.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 03:05 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

i'd say Colossus gives him a beat-down.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 03:08 AM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i'm going with colossus, strong guy aint the sharpest tool in the box and from what i've seen it seems his organic steel is more durable...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 03:10 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ignite
Toats My Goats

i dont think strong guy culd out class him..nor n e one really laughing....colossus wuld win easily....plus he does hit pretty hard..... rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 03:11 AM
Ignite is currently offline Click here to Send Ignite a Private Message Find more posts by Ignite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vegetto
Public Servant

Strong Guy absorbs kinetic energy to make himself stronger, so the more hits he takes is the more he can give back. Just going by fighting skill It would be Colossus, but eventually Guido would get strong enough to take Peter down.

Also I don't know if feeling the pain is really considered a weakness...
But I do know that if he doesn't discharge the enegry he gathers he becomes disfigured.

Last edited by Vegetto on Feb 23rd, 2005 at 03:26 AM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 03:22 AM
Vegetto is currently offline Click here to Send Vegetto a Private Message Find more posts by Vegetto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

All Colossus would have to do is choke him to death.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 03:39 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

gotta go with Peter on this one.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 01:50 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebonyblade1

The last I check strong guy, retired because of reoccuring heart condition. If he still has it. At peters current strength level, he'd give dude a serious heart attack or stroke.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 03:22 PM
ebonyblade1 is currently offline Click here to Send ebonyblade1 a Private Message Find more posts by ebonyblade1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

yeah Strong guy may be strong but he still has a weak heart...but Strong guy fans (if thier are any) fear not...he'll be back...heros tend to do that.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 03:31 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Strong Guy faints from the pain...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 03:42 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

colossus would sooo win

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 03:54 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Indeed he would muffin man.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 03:56 PM
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

ermDocuments and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\tmnt smilies\confused.gif has anyone said strong man ermDocuments and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\tmnt smilies\confused.gif

Attachment: confused.gif
This has been downloaded 236 time(s).

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 04:36 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Muffin_man, you have to upload the images to a webhost then do the [img] thing to post images without uploading them to the board.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 04:59 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Strong Guy would start to get stronger than Colossus, then he'd crap his pants and have a heart attack.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 05:06 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GRIMM THING

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 05:51 PM
GRIMM THING is currently offline Click here to Send GRIMM THING a Private Message Find more posts by GRIMM THING Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Muffin_man, you have to upload the images to a webhost then do the [img] thing to post images without uploading them to the board.

And just how do you do that, by the way? I've been trying to figure that sh*t out for months, lol.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 07:33 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

i so want to go with strong guy on this one cuz he's basically a stronger version of sebastion shaw. also just like evry other...well...strong guy he has invulnerabilty. we dont know how absolute his is, ut its invulnerability none the less, so i say he gets knocked around a little until he's strong enuff to either bring it to a stalemate or take down peter altogether

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 08:42 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

u should compare people they have both fought....like the Hulk or Blob...This one is hard to call...I used to love X-Factor, and Strong guy was one of my favorite characters...back in the early nineties when he was a character and i was just an elementary school kid.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 01:14 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote