KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Behind the Red Curtain

Behind the Red Curtain
Started by: crzygrl6412

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

Jana had stood just seconds before Kaidan accidentally leaving the handkerchief on the table. "P. . .Please, excuse me. I need to compose myself. I'll be rightback" she says heading for the door.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 12:43 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Robert leaned forwad as she left, gently removing the kerchief from the table, then addressed the others,
"I think we should try and stop Jana from learning too much about the investigation. No need for Johnathon's love to be hurt again. Obviously, keep her informed, but don't let her onto suspicions or the like," He paused, running a hand through his hair, "I miss him too much to not find justice in this somewhere. We must do something!"

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 01:13 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crzygrl6412

Though Aurora seemed to be simply staring off into space, she was actually staring at a young man who had been standing across the street observing them for about 20 minutes now. He stood there, in his long black coat, with a notebook and pen, writing down something every few seconds. She raised her eyebrow. She searched through her purse for a pen and wrote the following on her napkin: Don't turn around. There's a guy who's been staring at us for awhile now. Maybe a policeman? He;s writing stuff down. Take a look, but don't make it obvious, AT ALL.

She slid the napkin over towards Robert and Kaidan.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 04:56 AM
crzygrl6412 is currently offline Click here to Send crzygrl6412 a Private Message Find more posts by crzygrl6412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Robert read the message quickly, then glanced to the counter. He stood up,
"I think I'll get some more drinks. Same as before, on me," he wandered off to the counter, hoping Jena would talk to him before sitting down again.

As he moved, he took a look at the guy out of the corner of his eye.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 09:55 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Jana had gone outside to get some air. She hadn't noticed the 'detective' who was writing notes. She looked around the streets.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 03:34 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crzygrl6412

][sorry, been way busy][

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 06:07 AM
crzygrl6412 is currently offline Click here to Send crzygrl6412 a Private Message Find more posts by crzygrl6412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(((Well reply. You didn't miss anything)))

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 02:57 PM
crzygrl6412

The young man that had been observing them noticed Jana as she walked outside. He instantly began following her, but did so in a way so that he went unnoticed ((hopefully)).

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 04:38 AM
Tela

((( stick out tongue ))

Jana thought that she had put on a great act for the others. A small smile crossed her lips. What about, only she knew.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 11:30 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Kaidan looked over at the man who followed Jana. "Great. Now all of us are being spied on." he said with a sigh.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 11:50 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Robert motioned at Jana, and pointed to the man, so he didn't see.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 03:50 PM
Tela

Jana gave Robert a small smile and waved a little motioning that she knew.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 04:02 PM
crzygrl6412

][Ok, I have finals until Wednesday, then Wednesday I leave for a few days. I'll be back Friday night sometime. Please, please control my characters while I'm gone. Thanks!! And Tela, when I come back, I'll be sure to have some excellent plan for this thing.. because right now, I'm drawng a blank, lol.][

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 05:06 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

(You know who did it yet?)

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:39 PM
crzygrl6412

][Yeah, actually. I'm just trying to figure out clues and shiz.][

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 05:41 AM
Tela

][Yay! You know who did it!!!!][

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 08:35 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

(Aweshome!)

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 10:01 PM
Tela

(Now clues, i could help you out with if I knew who. )

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 10:07 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(I'm sure thats still a mystery for us.

*Sarcasm added* stick out tongue)

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:43 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

hay can i join ?

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 04:16 PM
Dyingstar is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote