KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » YOUR harry potter book

YOUR harry potter book
Started by: O.A.R21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
O.A.R21

ok im posting right now!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:45 AM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Not much, but this weekend im REALLY gonna write!

Chapter 5 – Diagon ally and back
Harry didn’t get much sleep that night; the burning would come and go in spasms. Only when the suns rays were just barely touching the sky’s boarder did Harry finally get some sleep. Only to be awakened an hour later, to Mrs.Weasly coming into Ron’s room and throwing open the curtains. “UP, Come on dears, Get up!” She stated in her high-pitched voice. “Oh all right mum” Ron said muffled. “ What about you Harry?” Mrs. Weasly asked. Harry made a sort of grunted noise and apparently that was enough for Mrs. Weasly, because before Harry could lift his head, he heard her in Ginny’s room using the same tactics. “Uhhh I swear that woman’s going to drive me off the wall one day!” Ron said as he stretched. “Whoa, Harry you don’t look so good! Do you feel alright?” Ron asked. “ Just didn’t get that much sleep, that’s all” Harry told him as he pulled on his shirt and fed Hedwig.
The two boys arrived downstairs first and to Harry’s surprise the Weaslys little table looked like Gryffindor’s table, only smaller. “ Alright!” Ron said, not seeming so tired anymore. Harry poured himself some pumpkin juice and waited for everyone else to arrive, while Ron dug in. “ Man mum makes the best biscuits in the world Harry! Here try one!” Ron said handing Harry a buttered biscuit. “ I’ll just wait” Harry said laughingly as he put it back in with the other biscuits. “ Suit yourself then”
Another 15 minutes and all the Weaslys, and Hermione, were all at the table chowing down on pancakes, biscuits, bacon, fruit, toast and any other breakfast food you could possibly imagine! All except for Harry, who was nibbling on an apple. “ Are you alright Harry?” Hermione asked. “ I uh just haven’t woken up yet” oh, ok Hermione said to him giving him that “ yeah sure, look.
When everyone was done with breakfast, Mr. Weasly looked at his watch and said very loudly “Good heavens is it that late already. Everyone, to the chimney! “ Harry and Hermione both looked at each other with ‘o no’ in their eyes.
“Well which one of you is going first?, We have NO time to dilly dally this morning!” Mr. Weasly said. Ginny jumped forward, (Harry could have sworn he saw Ron nudge her) “ uh me I guess dad!” she said with agitation in her voice. Ginny stepped into the fireplace, took a handful of flou powder, and said (clearly) “Diagon Alley!” A huge burst of mountain’s emerald flames engulfed her and right before Harry’s eyes, she was gone. Hermione opened her mouth in aw, Harry had forgotten, she had never traveled by flou powder before! “ I’d love to go next Hermione said out loud! “ Well then sweetheart, u go right on in then” Mrs. Weasly told her. Hermione stepped into the fireplace and did exactly what Ginny had done. Then again she was gone right in front of there eyes. Then Harry went, “Diagon Ally! He spat out. Harry then was spinning, falling, coughing, and soon arrived at the one and only, Diagon ally.
The day went by ever so fast, as all the Weaslys, Harry and Hermione, bought all their books, chatted with friends, and finally settled down at the Leaky Cauldron for a well-deserved butter beer. “ I cannot believe the summers already over!” Ginny proclaimed. Harry, Hermione, and Ron all nodded. They all sat in silence until Harry asked “ So have you heard from Melba?” Ron turned bright red. “Harry!” “Oh” Hermione giggled, “whose Melba?” “She’s just a friend, she’s coming to school this year as an exchange student.” He said proudly. “ Where from?” Hermione asked. “ The U.S”
“ U.S!” Hermione gasped. “ She’ll be the only American at hog warts!” “Yeah so” Ron stated. “ I just think it odd, she must have wonderful magical talent!” Hermione told them “ Well im sure” Ron said back.
“There you all are!” Mrs. Weasly said as she came up behind them. “All done for the day, ready to head home? She asked the group. Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny all nodded. “Well get your things, and follow me!” Mrs. Weasly told them. They all followed her to the Leaky Cauldron’s fireplace, and were soon again at the Burrow.
“DINNER!!” Mrs. Weasly yelled up the old stairs. All six of them piled down and hurried for a seat at the table. As they all dug into Mrs. Weaslys pork, Harry leaned over to Hermione and whispered to her “ We need to talk, after dinner!” Hermione told him sure and they both hurried up and finished dinner. Harry and Hermione went upstairs to Ron’s room and shut the door. “ Well Harry, what did you want to talk about?” Hermione asked. “Well its um about the other night” He told her. “ I was wondering when you’d ask!”

Last edited by O.A.R21 on Mar 3rd, 2005 at 03:56 AM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:49 AM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

good job!! o.a.r21!!
gtg i home 4lunch frum school.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 05:29 PM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

ur story is amasin!!!!!!!!!!!!

your story is amazing I'm luving it!!!i wish i cud write like that evry1(m8s English teach family)says I'm a fab writer but u make me luk like an idiot ur so gud at writing!!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 09:26 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Thankyou so much pinkdiamonds! I take advanced english courses! And im In lOVE with writing, id love to be an author after i get out of college! Id love to hear some of your stories! start a thread!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 11:06 PM
danielle_doobs
CANADA ROCKS

your writing is very good keep up the good work

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 02:30 AM
danielle_doobs is currently offline Click here to Send danielle_doobs a Private Message Find more posts by danielle_doobs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Thanks! I'll prob. post either friday night or Sat night!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 03:01 AM
O.A.R21

YEA! im officially STREET legal! world WATCH OUT! yeaaa!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 08:25 PM
O.A.R21

and ill be posting sat! A LOT!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 08:25 PM
luv_danrad*^^*

okay.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 01:55 PM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Sorry it took so long, had trouble figuring out what to write!

Chapter 6-Strange summers
Harry sat down adjacent from Hermione and before Harry could ask any questions, Hermione was pouring out all her thoughts to him. “ You see I started having feelings for you since around our third year. I mean I kept them kind of hid from you and everyone else for a while. But earlier this summer, I started to think, what would be the worst thing to happen if I told you about them, rejection?” Harry looked at her, not knowing what to do (or say for that matter). “Well then why don’t we be girlfriend and boyfriend then?” Hermione ran over to him and gave him a huge hug. “ I’d love that” She said and ran gleefully out of the room. Again, Harry stayed behind, still trying to figure out what had just happened.
After he had thought about it and realized how awesome this just might be, he decided to tell Ron. Harry went down a short ways to Ron’s room and opened the door. Ron was packing all his things into his trunk and was humming! Harry couldn’t help but laugh. “ Ron what are you humming, and why? He said in between laughs. “ Oh shut-up Harry, I just think this years gonna be the best one yet.” Ron said, with his face a shade of light red. “ Harry sat next to Ron’s luggage and told him “Ron There’s something I need to tell you.” Ron stopped packing and looked at him “ What?” Harry was trying to put the words together somehow. “ I’m going out with Hermione.” Harry said awkwardly.
“ Wow, you and her, I mean her and you, GOING OUT! That’s crazy, I mean that’s awesome, happy for you!” Ron said back. “Um thanks!, I guess I better be packing to ahe?” Harry asked Ron. “ Yea! Knowing mum she’ll be like a rooster as soon as the sun comes up. Harry packed all his books and clothes on the floor into his trunk and locked it tight, changed into his Pj’s and decided before he went to bed, he would tell Hermione goodnight. He walked down the hallway and stopped outside Ginny’s bedroom door. Harry could hear Ginny and Hermione having “girl talk”. He put his ear next to their door (wishing he had a pair of extractable ears on hand) and tried to comprehend what they were saying. “ I’m so glad for you, I cannot believe that you and him are actually dating now” Harry heard Ginny say. “ Thanks, I don’t really want it to be one of those relationships were everyone knows though, do you know what I mean? Hermione told Ginny. “Well I read in witch weekly that relationships last longer when all your friends don’t know.” Harry decided that he’d skip the goodnight tonight and just go to bed. When Harry went back to Ron’s room he found him writing to Melba one last time by candle light before going to bed. “ Hey Ron, I got something for you” Harry dug into his truck until he found what he was looking for. Harry went over to Ron and blew out his candle. “Why the bloody hell did you do that?” Ron said angrily. Just then Harry flipped on his flashlight and handed it to Ron. “ Thanks for letting me stay here.” Ron answered anytime in amazement and quit writing his letter. Harry dozed off to Ron pushing the on/off button repeatedly until Ron himself, fell asleep.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 10:21 PM
danielle_doobs
CANADA ROCKS

um I'm a Canadian and as a result you'd think i would know how to type eh so i was wondering if that is what you meant by ahe

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 10:41 PM
danielle_doobs is currently offline Click here to Send danielle_doobs a Private Message Find more posts by danielle_doobs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

good job O.A.R21

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 10:48 PM
mooseking

hey good addition : ) you know that you can just push edit and post all the story in one place.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 10:49 PM
mooseking is currently offline Click here to Send mooseking a Private Message Find more posts by mooseking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

yes i meant eh, sorry. thanks luv danrad!! thanks for the tip mooseking, but i like spacing it out! post more later

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 11:05 PM
luv_danrad*^^*

no prob. hey, did u c my new thread? it's "it's luv!!" read it gimme ur opinion!!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 01:18 AM
O.A.R21

Sure will! thanks for telling me bout it.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 02:19 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

ive got a story 2 its in da multi-author fiction area its not that good tho maybe u would like 2 add a bit 2 it?

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 08:04 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
syko freak

hey this is really gud. u rock dude.

sig made by Maya u rock rock

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 08:37 PM
syko freak is currently offline Click here to Send syko freak a Private Message Find more posts by syko freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
syko freak

quote: (post)
Originally posted by luv_danrad*^^*
no prob. hey, did u c my new thread? it's "it's luv!!" read it gimme ur opinion!!

jus wanna say i did n ts really gud 2. cnt wait 4 more
smile

sig made by Maya u rock rock

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 08:38 PM
syko freak is currently offline Click here to Send syko freak a Private Message Find more posts by syko freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote