KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » YOUR harry potter book

YOUR harry potter book
Started by: O.A.R21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
O.A.R21

I dont know, i guess tonite, it depends on what my plans are, if im NOT doing anything ill be sure and post, but if i AM then ill post sunday night~ sry if the stories are short, i like to write a little bit at a time so i can get all the grammer right!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 08:14 PM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

that was really great!!!!u better not be going out tonight!!!!!!no, just joking! but u know, u can post whenever u like(hint hint...)

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 09:22 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf
And I'd Be Your Memory...

lol....nice addition....POST TONITE PLZ!!!!! laughing I'll b here waiting and reading

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 09:27 PM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

haha just for yall ill post tonite. . it might not be much but ill post! smile

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 09:30 PM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

ooo shucks thx.......if u do that for us....y not post more now instead.....hehehe.....(its just me...way to excited to wait.....muahahaha...) Trio into Quartet...impressive...will there be any double dating....***grins slyly*** rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance

P.S. I give you a thumb up thumb up !

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 09:36 PM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

I also give a thumb up thumb up

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 09:47 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

wat they all sad!! plz post more 2nite!!!!smilebig grinthumb up

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 09:47 PM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Sorry about posting so late guys! the parental unit made our family have a movie night, haha i typed this while watching hp3! hope you like. . its not much like i said earlier

” Harry laughed at this and couldn’t agree more with her though. Hanging out with two guys all the time can be hard on a girl he thought. After about thirty minutes the Hogwarts Express came to a stop. Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, and Melba all looked outside the window and Melba let out a gasp. “Its gorgeous, I never imagined it to be this extravagant.” Melba said in awe. “It is gorgeous isn’t it” said Ron. Ron looked right into Melba’s eyes and they both blushed and looked away. Ron, Melba and Ginny left the compartment and headed out to see Hagrid. While Harry and Hermione stayed behind. Hermione lifted on to her toes and kissed Harry on the cheek. “What was that for” Harry asked smiling. “I just have a feeling that this years going to be great!” Hermione responded. Harry thought it was odd that they both were thinking that. Hermione grabbed Harry’s hand and they both left the compartment to catch up with the others, on they’re way out Melba and Ron passed them heading back. “Where are you two going?” Harry asked. “Melba left her wand” Ron answered back. “Oh ok, well Harry and I will be sure and save you a seat near us!” Hermione told them.
Ron and Melba ran back into the compartment. “ Ah here it is” Melba said as she picked her wand up off the seat. “Dad would have killed me if I lost it this fast” Melba laughed. Ron and Melbas eyes locked again and they stared at each other in silence. “Well um we well we better then get going great hall for dinner” (Ron tried to say). Melba laughed at him and agreed. As the two Ran to meet Harry and Hermione in the Great Hall, Ron couldn’t help but smile.
(not much but watching hp3. . haha i got distracted! smile )

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 03:42 AM
O.A.R21

Hey i just thought of something! How old do you think Hagrid is? Cause 50 years ago he got expelled in the 2nd book? Does that mean he's like 65? confused

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 04:30 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

good point! he must be...

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 09:38 AM
luv_danrad*^^*

yeah i think he is 65... anyways keep going!!!!!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 03:18 PM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

THANKYOU~ haha i will! big grin

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 03:19 PM
luv_danrad*^^*

rely??2nite???

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 03:20 PM
bookworm4lyf

write write write!!!!! ***evil cackle*** sorry,..im just hooked!!!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 05:29 PM
O.A.R21

YES TONITE! Woohoo ~ i have plans today though so im gonna be OUT of the house. Post later tonite round 9 or 8

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 06:55 PM
bookworm4lyf

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 08:13 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

i thought you were gonna post...?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 04:02 PM
bookworm4lyf

***looking for story...recalls O.A.R21 say he would post more tonight...getting mad...where's the story*** lol! j/k but where's the post...?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:27 PM
O.A.R21

Haha im a girl! Sorry i had to do some last minute homework that i TOTALLY forgot! But today in biology i wrote like 2 1/2 pages of it cause today was "lecture" day Uhhh! Ill post as soon as i can type it! Sorry about the wait! smile

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 09:31 PM
O.A.R21

Melba and Ron had to run to catch up with everyone. It was a beautiful night at Hogwarts it was starry and the air was warm.
As Ron and Melba sat down adjacent from Harry and Hermione at the Gryffindor table, Melba couldn’t say anything. “Are you ok” Hermione asked Melba. “Oh never better, its magnificent, it’s glorious,” She said kind of out of it with her big blue eyes gigantic, and mouth open. “That’s how I felt the first time I saw the Great Hall to” Ron told her. Melba smiled sweetly at him. Professor Dumbledore stood up and everyone quickly hushed up. “Welcome back students, I and the fellow professors hope you had a really nice break.” Ron whispered to Harry “I really wish his speeches were shorter!” as his stomach growled. Hermione and Melba smiled, Ron blushed. The sorting ceremony had begun. Randy Blue. . . HUFFLEPUFF (a little blond haired boy ran off to the Hufflepuff table with a smile ear to ear.) Brenna Cyan. . . . . RAVENCLAW a cute brown haired girl in braids ran off the Ravenclaw table. Ron sighed and said “Blah, blah,blah,blah im starving!” He said as he put his head in his hand. “Oh be patient, look how much Melbas enjoying it” Hermione told him. Ron and Harry looked at Melba; her eyes were fixed upon the hat. “How does he know” she asked. Harry and Ron shrugged and Hermione went to open her mouth to speak, but Dumbledore stood again. “Congratulations to all first years. I hope you all have a magnificent year, also may I add that we have a new sixth year student, (Melba looked at Ron in shock) Melba please stand”. Melba stood up and everyone clapped, Malfoy snickered at her. “Let the feast BEGIN.” As soon as he said that every plate was filled with different foods. Harry and Ron talked about this year in Quidditch, and Hermione and Melba we giggling about the “which wizards right for you quiz” in the last edition of witch weekly. “Guys I have something to tell you, Harry told them, I keep on forgetting, I’m Quiddich captain this year.” Harry told them. “Congratulations!” Ron said as he patted him on the back. “Oh Harry that’s wonderful.” Hermione said holding his hand. “Can I try out?” Melba asked him. Harry was kind of surprised that Melba wanted to but he simply said. “Sure”

After everyone had finished eating, and were stuffed, Dumbledore announced for everyone to head up to there common rooms and go to bed. Harry and Hermione headed upstairs, Hermione was so tired that her head was on Harry’s shoulder. Ron didn’t realize it but Melba had her head in her arms and had fallen asleep after dinner. Ron waited as everyone left and gently shook her. “Melba, c’mon wake up, don’t you want to see the common room?” Melba didn’t move, so Ron sat next to her and shook her until she finally woke up. “Where are we?” She said all confused and tired. Ron took her hand and helped her up the stairs to the common room. “Thanks Ron” She said as they entered the hallway to the Gryffindor common room. “It’s so warm and inviting” She said as she sat down on the big burly red couch. “Yea it is” Ron said. “It’s almost eleven” Melba told Ron. “I probably need to go to bed, big day tomorrow.” Melba got off the couch and gave Ron and big hug and kissed him on the cheek. She went upstairs and to the right to go to sleep. Ron headed off to the boys room to find Harry and Hermione talking to Neville and Semus. After a while Hermione left, an the 6th year Gryffindor boys celebrated as always.

Last edited by O.A.R21 on Mar 14th, 2005 at 10:23 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 10:18 PM