KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » YOUR harry potter book

YOUR harry potter book
Started by: O.A.R21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
O.A.R21

I have way Way WAY to much homework to post tonite!~ but tommorow ill gladly post!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 02:04 AM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle_doobs
CANADA ROCKS

aww that sucks hopefully you get to post more tomorrow ( bunny i love this thing :P)

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 03:34 AM
danielle_doobs is currently offline Click here to Send danielle_doobs a Private Message Find more posts by danielle_doobs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trackChk890

Yeah!! your doing really good so far keep it up!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 03:53 AM
trackChk890 is currently offline Click here to Send trackChk890 a Private Message Find more posts by trackChk890 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

okay... i'll check again 2nite

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 02:57 PM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Hey guys i WILL post when i get home, Im at school right now haha in MATH! thank god for laptops! stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 06:41 PM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Hey guys, I wrote lots in class today! Hope you like it (Im throwing a twist in it) Oh and next week i'll be gone on vacation! So im gonna try and post everyday this week!

It was a cold icy morning down at the Quidditch field. "Lets just get this over with so we can go eat!" Ron said rubbing his hands together.
"Ok is everone here?" Harry said looking down at his list.
"Ron". . ."Here", . . "Hermione". . "wish i wasnt" . . . "Melba. . um. . Melba". ."oh sorry, Here" "Seamus". . ."Here". . "and Ginny". . . "Here." "Alright" Harry said as he threw down his list. "Ok lets just do some drills! I wanna see Hermione and Ginny try to score, While Ron, you try and block them.

In a few minutes Hermione and Ginny were up in the air, passing the quaffle back and forth.

"Not bad, seven out of ten, I think thats equal, Ron's a good keeper and you two. . . your good chasers. (Hermione smiled)

They did drills until the Ice on the grass started to melt away. "Ok, you all made the team, oh what a surprise!" Harry said jokingly. "We'll start practice on monday, for now lets get some lunch."
All seven of them headed up to the castle, brooms in hand and wet with cold sweat.

After lunch the team split up and it was just the four of them again. " Ok, im bored, what do we do?" Ron asked. "Well why dont we go see Hagrid, Iv'e hardly talked to him all year" Harry said looking surprised "Alright" they all agreed.

Hermione knocked on the big oak door. "All i hear is Fang" Ron said with his ear pushed against the wood. Harry shoved through them both and opened the door, petting fang as he entered. "Hagrid?" Harry yelled, "you here?" "He must be in the forest, the backdoors cracked open. "This place is so cute! Everythings so big!" Melba said walking around. "I'll just leave him a note, we can always come back later." Harry wrote on a scratch piece of parchment,

~Hagrid,

Came to see you, but you werent here. I'll come back later, cant wait to hear how your years been.

~Harry

"Alright, lets head up to the common room, it looks like rain" Harry said as he put the note under a coffee cup.

The four of them were headed up the stone steps, When Dumbledore stopped them. "Harry do you think i could have a quick word with you?" Dumbledore asked, his eyes sparkling. "Oh, yes, sure, Ill catch up with you guys later" Harry said as he followed Dumbledore. Harry followed him all the way up to his office.

"Ahh Harry im getting old" Dumbledore said laughing as he sat down in his chair. Harry walked around, looking at odd pictures and books. "So, um professor, why did you need to see me?" Harry asked looking at a picture sideways." Yes, sit,sit." Harry took a seat acoss from Dumbledores desk. "How have you been? Good i hope." "Yes sir, just fine." Harry said looking out the window at the rain. Dumbledore got up and walked over to the window Harry was staring out. "I see you, Ron and Hermione have found a new friend." He said, his hands on the window seal. "Uh yes, shes nice." Harry said, wondering what Dumbledores point was. "Do you know her well, Trust her?" Dumblesore asked now looking straight at Harry. "Yes, yes!" Harry said starting to get annoyed. "Dont get all in a knot Harry, I just want you to be careful"
"Careful, what do you mean?. . . Careful, Melbas fine . . shes . .shes harmless." Harry said as he rose from his chair. "Just be smart about who you trust Harry, . . . you may go." Dumbledore turned and looked out the window again.

Harry walked out and slammed the door behind him. "Why is he so protective of me? Iv'e been in life and death situations and he didnt mind, I make a new friend and he's all over me." Harry thought as he stood on the spinning staircase outside of Dumbledores office.
It was raining terribly outside as Harry headed up to the Gryffindor common room. He Decited tonite he'd have a little talk with Melba.

Harry crawled though the Fat Ladys portrait and into the warm, dry, common room. He heard Ron and Melba laughing, and Hermione trying to hush them up. . . "I have a HUGE test on Tuesday, can I PLEASE study in piece?" Hermione said, annoyed. "Hermione, its Saturday you have three nights to study for a QUIZ. . . . " Ron spat back at her.

"Melba we need to talk" Harry said grabbing her arm. He led her upstairs and into the boys dormitory, away from Ron and Hermione.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 11:04 PM
luv_danrad*^^*

GOOD GOOd!!!!!!!!!!! the rest plz!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 11:15 PM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trackChk890

seriously!! whats going to happen now?!?!?!?!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 11:42 PM
trackChk890 is currently offline Click here to Send trackChk890 a Private Message Find more posts by trackChk890 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle_doobs
CANADA ROCKS

that was good when will you be posting more!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 12:40 AM
danielle_doobs is currently offline Click here to Send danielle_doobs a Private Message Find more posts by danielle_doobs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Thanks! And tommorow!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:43 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

ok, i can wait...just

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 07:16 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

WOOHOO! I have NO test tommorow! Yay that means I can write lots tonite! big grin
Im working on my story right now! I'll post tonite!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:52 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

hurry hurry hurry! i just finished reading the whole thing and it's reallly REALLY good. not nearly as good as mine! bunny

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 02:30 AM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

sorry i wrote the wrong thing. i meant: Mine isn't s nearly as good as yours. SORRY

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 02:31 AM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trackChk890

YAY!! i want more! come on post! your doing GREAT!!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 02:45 AM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

these are the first things that i check when i get home from school! I'm SO addicted!

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 03:07 AM
O.A.R21

OMG me too its like a obsession haha, I love to update to see what you guys think! Yall keep me going! smile Im posting right now!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 03:10 AM
trackChk890

SAME HERE! yall keep me going on posting everyday cause i looove getting what yall think about how im doing!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 04:06 AM
O.A.R21

Alright its not much cause i wrote "My life as i know it" today in class, but tommorow i'll write lots of this story! ( I switch every day!)

Melba sat down on Harry's bed and Harry sat down next to her. "Do you have something you need to tell me?" Harry asked looking her straight in the eyes. "Her eyes ARE gorgeous, I've never seen a shade of blue like that" Harry thought entranced. " I like you Harry, not Ron" Melba said calmly. About thirty seconds later he finally realized what she had just said. "Wh .. what.. . wow, no. . no Rons my best friend." Harry said jumping up from the bed. Melba got up, "Harry, just think about what i said" Melba walked out of the corridor and back down to the common room.
Harry sat down on his bed and put his head in his hands. " But I like Hermione, . . .right?" He couldnt stop thinking about those sapphire eyes.
A little while later Ron came up, Harry pretended to be asleep.( He didnt feel much like talking) He heard Rons shoes clunk the wood floor and him swoosh the sheets back and crawl in.
That night Harry was restless, He couldnt get his mind settled down. "Ever since school started I havent liked Hermione like i did at the burrow. No, No calm yourself, your her boyfr. . ." Harry sat up, he just thought of something, " Wait, we never officially agreed that we'd be girlfriend and boyfriend, so its ok to like Melba" Harry slumped back down again, " NO! Thats Ron's girlfriend, (He said sitting up again) NOT YOURS" Harry tossed and turned all night, not knowing what to do.
Some time in the night Harry was interrupted from his thoughts by Ron saying one sentence that made him think . . "Hermione, its just. since first year" Ron rolled over and started snoring again.
Harry didnt want the sun to come up, for he knew tommorow was going to be a little bit awkward. . .

~* Told you all there'd be a twist*~ stick out tongue

Last edited by O.A.R21 on Mar 24th, 2005 at 04:42 AM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 04:38 AM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

OMG! it's SO good! wen r u gonna post more i cant wait! rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance eek! big grin smile angel reading thumb up bunny

sorry! i got a little carried away with the smilies

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 12:48 PM