KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » 6th Harry Potter Book

6th Harry Potter Book
Started by: Harry_Fan09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Diamonds
I'm Special.

i'm also waiting 4 the funeral to be written...but i might try some practice ones on word...but remember, it will take a while, so i probs wont post, and it will be rubbish, and let me get some ideas. dont getcha hopes up, i probs wont even post(wait, i already said that- stick out tongue ) and it will be stiupid if i post...*sighs* i think i've lost the spark...sad

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 03:54 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Harry got out of the car. In front of him was a large building. All the Weasleys and Hermionie stepped out.
"I've read all about this place" Hermionie said "All Wizards use this place for funeral rituals for their loved ones.
Everybody stepped inside the building to find a large lobby. In the middle of the room was a recption desk with a nosey looking witch. Harry noticed at once who it was, Rita Skeeter. Rita had given Harry alot of trouble in his 4th year by posting rather nasty stories about him.
"What are you doing here?" Harry asked Rita rather rudely.
"I work here now" she said politely
"We're here for the funeral of Sirius Black. We also have a couple of other people coming as well." said Mrs. Weasley promptly
"Who else is coming?" Harry asked
"Dumbuldore and Lupin of course."
"The funeral will start when everybody else arrives." said Rita

sorry it's not much but nobody else was posting so there you go^ the start of the funeral

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 06:19 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harry_Fan09

Ok I’ll get us past the funeral so that ya’ll can start writing now. But I’m not promising that it’ll be good!

“ Now if Ya’ll will follow me I’ll take you out to where the procedure is going to take place.” Rita continued as she walked out from behind the desk and through two double doors. Everyone followed her, Harry in the lead. When they walked out Rita began taking them down a trail in the woods. After what seemed like 30 min of walking they finally walked out of the woods and Harry saw in the distance on top of a large hill stood 3 statues being shaded by a huge oak tree. As they walked up the hill Harry felt his heart jump to his throat and began to throb painfully. He had a feeling of what the 3 statues were and sure enough he found he was right as they reached the top. The 3 statues were life size and looked exactly like his Mom, Dad, and Sirius.
“ It was in his will to be next to Lily and James when he died.” Rita said as she looked up at the statue of Harry’s handsome Godfather.
“ Since there was nothing left for us to bury we went ahead and put up a statue of him.” Rita continued now gazing up at Harry’s father. Harry walked over to his parents grave’s. How come no one ever told him about they’re graves? He would of came to visit them!
“ We thought it would be best, Harry if you didn’t know about them. So that you wouldn’t want to spend all your time here.” Dumbledore said as he too looked up into Harry’s father’s eyes. Harry didn’t remember Dumbledore getting there but he decided not to dwel on that just yet. He was standing right in front of where his Parents were buried. This was the closest he’s ever been to them since they died.
“Now, is everyone here?” Rita asked looking at Mrs. Weasley. She looked around and then nodded clearly not able to say anything. Harry looked and saw tons of people standing around. Some who he never even saw before.
“ O.k. Today we are here in memory of Sirius Black. I did not now him personally but from what I heard he was a good man. Now, does anyone here want to say anything about Sirius?” Rita asked looking around at the crowd. Without even knowing what he was going to say Harry raised his hand and said,
“I do.” Dumbledore gave him an approving nod as he walked in front of Sirius’s grave. He looked at the statue sighed and said,
“ Sirius Black was and still is the person I look up too. He wasn’t only a friend he was a father. He was always there for me when others weren’t, he would risk anything for me including his life. Sirius was everything to me, my world, my friend, my father I could go on and on about how much he was to me but then we would be here all night.. So, all I have to say is this, thanks for everything Sirius I’ll never be able to forget the things you’ve done for me. Hell, I’ll never be able to forget you. I’ll miss you, Padfoot.” Then Harry walked back into the crowd of clapping, he knew it wasn’t much but he hoped it was enough.
“ Very good, Very good! Is there anyone else who’d wish to say goodbye?” Rita asked once again standing in front of the crowd.
“ Yes, I have something I would like to say.” Dumbledore said as he walked in front of Sirius’s statue. He looked at Sirius and then looked at the crowd.
“ Sirius was indeed a good man, and a strong fighter. He wouldn’t have chosen any other way to die, in a battle. He was trustworthy, smart, brave, strong, and well, like Harry said we would be here all night if I were to continue. So, (He turned and looked Sirius in the eyes) goodbye, we’ll forever miss you.” Dumbledore turned away and walked into the crowd. Harry could see a tear trickle down his face and disappear into his beard. Harry felt like his heart grew about five inches in his throat and it was starting to interfere with his breathing.
“ Good, Good, anyone else?” Rita asked looking around at the mournful crowd.
“ I would like to say goodbye.” Lupin said as he walked in front of Sirius’s grave and said,
“ Sirius was a very good friend, he would, like Harry said, always be there for me even if it would risk his life. (Harry knew he was talking about how when Lupin would turn into a werewolf Sirius would turn into a dog and be right by his side) He was a kind person, even though he would never turn down a good prank. He was my friend when I thought that the whole world was against me because of what I am, but instead he made that matter fun for me. He’s now with my other school friend James and I’m jealous that they both get to spend time with each other while I’m here. But someday I’ll be there right by you two. ( he looked up at James and smiled) Until then I must stay strong and say ’goodbye’ to you Padfoot.” Lupin walked back into the sobbing crowd looking like he was about to collapse. Rita walked back in front of the crowd and said,
“ Now is there anyone else who’d wish to say something?” Harry saw a girl who looked like Harry’s age raise her hand and then noticed that her mother put her hand down and shook her head ’no’. The girl was very pretty she had long black hair, was very skinny but in a good way, and looked very formiliar to him but he couldn’t place his finger on where he saw her before. She looked sad and hurt. When nobody else rose their hand Rita said,
“ Ok, everyone must take a Lily and one by one you’ll place it in front of his statue.” Everyone got in line to get a Lily. Harry was last in line to lay his Lily down, after setting the flower on top of the others he got on his knees and looked up at Sirius.
“ Harry dear, we’re going to go head back to the car, you take your time ok?” Mrs. Weasley said gently and then hurried the others down the trail in the woods.
“ How did you know Sirius?” Harry heard a quiet voice ask behind him. He turned around and saw that the quiet voice was the formililar girl, and he noticed that her mom was standing at the bottom of the hill waiting.
“ He was my Godfather and best friends with my mom and dad.” Harry said pointing at the statues of his parents.
“ Oh my gosh I didn’t realize that you were Harry Potter! Sirius spoke most highly about you.” she said.
“ How did you know Sirius he never mentioned you?” Harry said.
“ Well….. He was my…..Dad.” Harry looked at her in shock. Sirius had never told him that he had a daughter. And then he realized that she looked formilular because she looked like Sirius.
“ My names, Amanda. Don’t you go to Hogwarts? I’ll be starting there this summer.” Harry just gaped at her ( he was still in shock that Sirius had a daughter)
“ well, my mom’s waiting for me, please meet me on the train, ok? I want to learn more about you.” and she walked off. Harry turned around looked at the statue and said,
“ How come you never told me about her? Well, I hope you don‘t mind me saying this but…she‘s hott.” He stood there thinking about his parents for a lil while longer and the noticed that it wasn’t a just a little longer it was a few hours longer for the sun was now setting. Looking up at the statue one last time he said,
“ I’ll miss you padfoot.” and walked down the hill and through the trail.

Man! It took me forever to write this ( but mainly because I had to keep taking brakes ) my mom thought I was retarded when she saw me just brake down in tears as I got a drink from the kitchen. LoL
Anyway, I hope that I gave ya’ll some ideas on what to write next and I hope ya’ll liked it!!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 08:21 PM
Harry_Fan09 is currently offline Click here to Send Harry_Fan09 a Private Message Find more posts by Harry_Fan09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

i LUV it!!!!!!! can i continue???

The rest of the summer was just a blur. Until it was time to go to Diagon Alley for their school stuff. They used the floo powder as usual. Harry was the first one to go. He pinched some out and stepped into the fireplace. He shouted out "Diagon Alley!" as clearly as he could. He felt the warmth of the fire around him then he started to spin. He fell out a fireplace in Diagon Alley. When he helped himself up, it would have been better is he stayed down for a bit. Cuz right after he got up Ron fell out and knocked Harry down along the way. "Oh. Sorry Harry. You should have moved ov..." He stopped in the mid-sentence when he saw a group of people in front of them in a circle. They got up and broke through the crowd to see what was going on. There was a fight. It was Draco and Neville. Neville had a wand in his hand, with a bloody nose. Draco also had a wand with scrapes and bruises on the knees and arms. Of course, Neville was winning, if it wasn't for the D.A. he would have been losing. "Why are you sticking up for that Potty's godfather?" Draco snarled at him. "Shut up Draco! Petrificus Totalus!" Draco flew up and fell on his butt. Draco got up. "Oh! Is it because it was Bellatrix who killed him? The one who made your parents go crazy? Stupfy!" It missed Neville by an inch. "I said Shut UP!!!!!!!! Stu-" "What is this?" Mrs.Weasley came over. "Harry. Were you just watching this?". "Um. Well, Neville was winning and it was actually quite nice to see Neville beating him." Harry said, a bit quietly. "That's not the point. I know that's what both you and Ron.... Ron why didn't you stop them?" "Well, like Harry said.."Ron mumbled. Mrs.Weasley told Draco to go to his dad and walked over to Neville with Harry and Ron. "That was brilliant Neville. You totally beat him up!" Ron said. "Ron!" Mrs.Weasley snapped. Hermione walked over and asked what was going on. "Oh. Nevilled just embarassed Draco in front of a huge crowd. You should have seen it. It was brilliant!" Ron explained. Neville smiled. "uh-oh... Your grand-" Harry started to talk when he was interrupted. "Neville! What were you doing when I went for just 10 minutes to fix up my hat?" Mrs. Longbottom snapped. "Um.." "Mrs. Longbottom, Draco started it. He was the one who was dissing Harry godfather first and so Neville stuck up for Harry but that got Draco even more mad so he attacked then he moved on to diss his parents. It wasn't really NEville's fault." Ron said quickly.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 11:01 PM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

"well, in that case. Still. You weren't taught to fight in front of these people young man." Mrs. Longbottom said staring at Neville sternly. Nevilled looked down avoiding the hard stare. "Come. We are going home." Neville stared at Harry, Ron and Hemione helplessly then slowly followed his grandmother.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 11:04 PM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

(Hope it's good u guys..!!!!)

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 11:04 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

that was really good! i liked that you put that sirius had a daughter. he doesn't strike me as the person that would have a daughter though

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 11:09 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

i totaly cried when i read that sirius died, when i left my room i was still crying, my mom was like what?

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 12:35 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harry_Fan09

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HPfanatic
i totaly cried when i read that sirius died, when i left my room i was still crying, my mom was like what?

LoL same here

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 01:23 AM
Harry_Fan09 is currently offline Click here to Send Harry_Fan09 a Private Message Find more posts by Harry_Fan09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

quote:
my mom thought I was retarded when she saw me just brake down in tears as I got a drink from the kitchen.Lol

lol laughing

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 04:49 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Harry, Hermionie and Ron managed to get away from Nevils Grandma. They were now alone walking around and looking at all of the shops. Hermionie stopped suddonly.
"Ron do you mind if i can talk to Harry?" she asked
"Nope." Ron said. Ron continued to stand there.
"Alone" Hermionie added. To this Ron left Harry and Hermionie alone.

Hope it's ok! big grin

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 08:37 PM
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

hehehe, cute.

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 11:24 PM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

's okay........ no its real GOOD!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 02:41 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by potter_luver48
Harry, Hermionie and Ron managed to get away from Nevils Grandma. They were now alone walking around and looking at all of the shops. Hermionie stopped suddonly.
"Ron do you mind if i can talk to Harry?" she asked
"Nope." Ron said. Ron continued to stand there.
"Alone" Hermionie added. To this Ron left Harry and Hermionie alone.

Hope it's ok! big grin
Ron always was slow on these things...laughing out loud dumb boy!
<Ron
<thats harry btw

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 12:21 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

i don't kno wut thay should tlak about though! If somebody has an Idea. Finish their disscussion!

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 12:22 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Originally posted by PinkDiamonds
<Ron
<thats harry btw

hahaha!

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 12:22 PM
Harry_Fan09

I have no clue what to say eighther

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 12:51 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

about sirius's daughter...? like she was talking to Hermione bout harry and she said that she liked him or summat? i dunno how it would work, but it's da only idea we have!

Last edited by Diamonds on Mar 30th, 2005 at 12:59 PM

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 12:56 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

"It's about Amanda."
"Oh, right. What about her?"
"WEll, when you were with Sirius, we got chatting...and, well, we were talking about school, you-know-who, and you." Hermione explained, but stopped.
"Go on..."
"She was saying that she wanted to get to know all of us better, especially you. She LIKES you Harry. As in, like likes you. Quite a lot." Hermione continued, "And she asked me to ask you if you liked her aswell."
"Well, I guess so...tell her yes." Harry was taken aback a bit, he hadnt even known Amanda that long, he'd only talked to her once, and not even for ten minutes!
"Come on then, Mrs Weasley's made dinner." Harry and Hermione walked downstairs insilence, both thinking about Amanda.
"Oh, and Harry?"
"Yes, Hermione?"
"tell Ron that i like him"
Wow! Today has been pretty exciting! Harry thought.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 01:08 PM
luv_danrad*^^*

Originally posted by PinkDiamonds
<Ron
<thats harry btw

LOL

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 05:33 PM