KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » 6th Harry Potter Book

6th Harry Potter Book
Started by: Harry_Fan09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
luv_danrad*^^*

The next day Harry was woken up by Hermione, she was screaming stuff out. At first he couldn't make out what she was saying but he understood later. "GET UP! MRS.WEASLEY IS GOING MAD! SHE KEEPS SAYING STUFF LIKE WE ARE GOING TO MISS SIRIUS' FUNERAL! SO GET UP!" Harry woke up feeling tired. Sirius' funeral, he didn't want to think about it. He just got dressed and went to Ron and poked him in the stomach. Ron got up mumbling, "huh...? what... oh, is it my turn to pee??.." "Were you in line to pee?"."Huh? Oh... Yeah this dream. I was at the public washroom and... forget about it."

( I hope it's good.)

Last edited by luv_danrad*^^* on Mar 22nd, 2005 at 11:35 PM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 11:32 PM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Harry and Sarah walked down in silence until the very last step and Sarah suddenly spoke.
"If you need anything Harry you can always talk to me, beacause i know that it feels awkward to talk about stuff around your friends"
"Thanks" said Harry Brightly "I already feel that i connect to you"
Sarah blushed and went down the last step.

I kno its a little short but i was reading everybody elses entrys and i wanted to contribute rolling on floor laughing

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 11:43 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

ohh...sorry my post should be before luv_danrad*^^*

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 11:44 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

o~~~~! yeah.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 12:22 AM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

gr8!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 06:49 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Harry got dressed in his suit and headed downstairs. When he reached the kitched everybody was running around like crazy, But nobody was crazier than Mrs. Weasley.

again, i kno it's not llong but i wanted somebody to post

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:42 PM
luv_danrad*^^*

"You just got down here? Where's Ron? Where is he? We have to leave!! We are late!!! Grab a toast and get ready to go outside!!!! RON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Harry grabbed a toast as he was told and went back upstairs to get his stuff. When he went into his room he made sure that he had everything and dragged the trunk down the stairs with Ron groaning and dragging his trunk behind him.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 01:35 AM
luv_danrad*^^*

(hope its good.)

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 01:35 AM
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

it is. don't worry. smile

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 04:55 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

lalala i have writers block. id write but im outa ideas!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 09:31 AM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf
And I'd Be Your Memory...

yall...i posted...chec it out!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 06:03 PM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

where didja post? *looks around for story*

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 08:50 PM
Harry_Fan09

Well, since no one else is gunna post I guess I will, I wouls post more but I don’t have that much time, Hope Ya’ll Like!!!

“ok Ron grab a piece of toast and you two go ahead and get in the car.” Mrs. Weasley said.
“ Where are those three girls? I told them to GET DOWN HERE!!!” screamed Mrs. Weasley.
“ Calm down mum we’re here.” Said a sleepy Ginny as Hermione, and Sarah both walked into the kitchen dragging their trunks behind them.
“Now grab some toast and get in the car we’re going to be late!!!” Mrs. Weasley said frantically.
Once everyone was out in the front yard Harry saw a green Ford Angilia parked.
“ Alright everybody put your stuff in the trunk.” Mr. Weasly said as he walked to the back of the car and opened the lid. Harry walked over to the trunk and saw that Mr. Weasley had put a charm on the it so that 5 Hogwarts trunks could fit in it. After all 5 of the Weasly’s , Hermione, and Harry piled into the car ( which Harry realized had the same charm put on it as the trunk) they were once again driving down the bumpy dirt road.
“So, where is the funeral going to be at?” asked Harry.
“ Oh. Its about 10 minutes away.” Mr. Weasley replied happily trying to keep the mood in the car as far away from sad as he could.
“ummm….. So did the Ministry allow you to borrow this car, dad?” asked Ron trying to steer the conversation away from the funeral.
“ Yea, they’ve gotten a lot nicer to me since the truth came out about you-know-who, they even raised my pay check.” Mr. Weasley said in that same happy tone.
“ I guess they thought they ought to be nice to me since they didn’t believe we were telling the truth!”
The whole rest of the way there the car was in total silence. After what seemed like four years they finally pulled up to the gate where the funeral was going to be held.
big grin

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 08:53 PM
Harry_Fan09 is currently offline Click here to Send Harry_Fan09 a Private Message Find more posts by Harry_Fan09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

cool

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 09:28 PM
luv_danrad*^^*

good jub. i won't post cuz i dunno wat 2 do 4 the funeral thingy.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:10 PM
*~HP~*

i likey

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 04:56 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harry_Fan09

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!! bunny

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 10:17 PM
Harry_Fan09 is currently offline Click here to Send Harry_Fan09 a Private Message Find more posts by Harry_Fan09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

U TOO! big grin

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 10:33 PM
Harry_Fan09

how come no 1 is posting? sad

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:32 AM
luv_danrad*^^*

i dunno wat 2 do 4 the funeral...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 02:46 PM