KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » 6th Harry Potter Book

6th Harry Potter Book
Started by: Harry_Fan09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
O.A.R21

Oh stop downing your selfs! you are all wonderful writers! good job harry fan!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 03:05 AM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harry_Fan09

thanx big grin

Luv Danrad*^^*: y dont u just try writing some, i'm sure ur better then u think!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 03:29 AM
Harry_Fan09 is currently offline Click here to Send Harry_Fan09 a Private Message Find more posts by Harry_Fan09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

Good writing everyone

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 12:23 PM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

ill try later..!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 05:17 PM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

Barf Be Green!! lol

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 11:37 PM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

ok....

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 03:29 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

just thought i would greet you all with some green. smile

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 03:35 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

lol ok..... but i prefer blue....

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 03:38 AM
Harry_Fan09

is n e 1 gunna write??? I wrote last time

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 12:49 PM
Harry_Fan09 is currently offline Click here to Send Harry_Fan09 a Private Message Find more posts by Harry_Fan09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trackChk890

GREAT JOB! i love it!.....yall should also check out This should be fun! and tell me what yall think!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 04:47 AM
trackChk890 is currently offline Click here to Send trackChk890 a Private Message Find more posts by trackChk890 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Ok if no one will write i will!

Harry soon was woke'n up by (what sounded like) a stampede of weasleys outside Rons door. Ron rolled over and made a grunting noise, "umm err breakfast time" Ron said as he sat up and quickly and pushed the sheets away.
When Harry and Ron came downstairs they saw everyone eating all kinds of breakfast foods. "It smells wonderful" Harry thought to him self, (he had a hard time deciding what to eat) . There was pancakes, waffles, muffins, toast, sausage, ham and to top all that, there was fresh milk, apple juice, orange juice and pumpkin juice. "Wow, mum you really went all out didnt you!" Ron said as he started pushing food into his mouth. "RONALD, please sit down and dont choke for gods sake!, I had to make alot of food, just LOOK at this table." Harry didnt even notice who all was sitting down before. There was Mr and Mrs. Weasly, Fred & George, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Sarah and himself. "Wow i guess that is alot to feed" Harry told Mrs. Weasly as he pulled up a chair himself.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 05:10 PM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

i'll try now but it wont b good...

When their belly was full, Harry gave Hermione a meaningful I-need-to-tell-you-someting look. Hermione understood and said. "I think I need to pack some stuff that I don't want to forget. Coming Ron? Harry?" At that Hermione gave Ron a sharp look and they walked upstairs. "O.K. What is it Harry?" "Well I don't know how to explain this... It's about my aunt."

(u guys carry on!! but u guys edit it.. i dun think its good)

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:45 PM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

it was fine, you should keep going.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 08:55 PM
Harry_Fan09

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HPfanatic
it was fine, you should keep going.

yea smile

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 09:57 PM
luv_danrad*^^*

thnx!!!big grin

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 11:43 PM
luv_danrad*^^*

but u guys carry on~~...

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 01:40 AM
Harry_Fan09

Ok I guess I’ll write some more

“ I don’t know what her deal is, ever since I got back from Hogwarts she’s been acting very strange, she brings me food to my bed room and makes sure I eat it, she stuck up for me in front of my Uncle and I found her crying over a picture of my mom and she told me how much she missed her! My Aunts been acting like…. that’s just it, An Aunt!” After Harry said all this Hermione looked surprised.
“ After all these years of hatred why is she starting to act normal?” asked Ron,
“ I don’t know but it was starting to creep me out!” said Harry.
“ Maybe she finally realized how special your mom really was, and that since your Lily’s son she should take better care of you and respect you more.” Hermione said.
Harry laughed out loud and then said, “ Hermione, come on this is my Aunt we’re talking about that doesn’t sound like her at all! I think that she wants something from me!” exclaimed Harry.
“ But what could she want from you?” Hermione asked with an “Answer That!!” Look on her face.
They all got silent trying to think of what Harry’s Aunt could possibly want from him. Then Harry all of a sudden said “ Hey! Why did you say that you needed to make sure you packed every thing, we don’t go to Hogwarts for another 3 weeks!!” Hermione all of a sudden got a very sad and uncomfortable look on her face.
“ Oh, Harry, I’m so sorry, nobody told you yet? Well, ….. Tomorrow…. We’re going to go to Grimauld place, to…. We’re going to have a funeral type thing for Sirius.” said Hermione. Ron and Hermione both gave Harry anxious looks to see if he looked sad. When nobody said any thing for few minutes Ron said, “ What’s a funeral?”
“ It’s a memorial where the person who died closest family and friends get together to bury that person.” said Hermione.
“Oh! Muggles have strange ways of doing stuff!” Exclaimed Ron. Once again there was an awkward silence and then Hermione finally broke it by saying, “ Well, I’ll go downstairs to tell Mrs. Weasly that you already know where we’re going tomorrow since she obviously didn’t tell you yet.” Hermione left Ron’s room leaving Harry and Ron alone.
“ Well, I guess I better make sure I have all my stuff together then.” said Harry
“ Yeah, well I’m gonna go downstairs to…. Find Pig he hasn’t eatin anything today.” Ron ran out of the room and Harry was by himself. As he opened his trunk Harry thought bout Sirius and wondered how Wizards have funerals. Just as he was closing his trunk he heard the door open and close. Harry turned around and Sarah was standing in front of the door. When Sarah didn’t say anything Harry said, “ Umm…. Hi , I’m Harry…. Did you want something?”
“ I know who you are, Believe me. Mrs. Weasly sent me up here to tell you to get your best clothes out for tomorrow so that she can iron them.” Sarah said.
“ Oh, ok” Harry said and he turned around and opened his trunk again to get some clothes out for tomorrow.
“ I’m really sorry about your Godfather, It must have been really hard for you to loose him.” Sarah said. Harry found that he did not care that Sarah was talking about his Godfather.
“ Yea it was… and still is’ Harry said as he pulled some clothes out of his trunk.
“ I’ll take those down for you if you like.” Said Sarah and she reached her hand out to get it.
“ Thanks, but I was going downstairs anyway.” Harry said. Sarah shrugged her shoulders and they left the room together.

I Hope Ya'll Liked It, confused

Last edited by Harry_Fan09 on Mar 21st, 2005 at 04:02 AM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 03:54 AM
*~HP~*

ya i liked it, my mind is turning, i think i'll write some latter. smile

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 04:13 AM
*~HP~*

nvm, i'm getting a head ache. sry

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 04:34 AM
luv_danrad*^^*

good~~.!!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 02:56 PM