KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spiderman 's Team

Spiderman 's Team
Started by: doctorstrongbad

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spiderman_RJ

what are friends for?
i just wrote that, prowler put his suit after swearing never using it anymore to his wife, to help spiderman twice, and once before swearing to her, spidey can count on enourmes groups of heroes, like human torch (friend), daredevil (best friend) , the thing (great pal), the girl from new warrios, who is like human torch, flama (best friend), puma, and lot of other like BC. he dont need a team if he need some1 he can alway rely on the ppl i mentioned and much more

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 08:24 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thundercracker
takin a piss

surperman had a dog? huh? if spidey was in real need of help hes got connections 2 the ff an the avengers and the x men so who can stop that combination??

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 01:28 AM
thundercracker is currently offline Click here to Send thundercracker a Private Message Find more posts by thundercracker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Yeah spiderman is a very popular guy but I was trying to think up a good balanced team for him. He is such a loner before the new avengers thing. Well I would like to hear everybody's ideas.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 10:04 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

Black Cat, Daredevil and Spidey maked a great team back in the "Gang War".

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 05:35 AM
chucktaylor is currently offline Click here to Send chucktaylor a Private Message Find more posts by chucktaylor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Its true they did work well together, but Spiderman works well with everybody. That's why I 'm surprised he is such a loner .... except for the new avengers thing.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 06:31 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Okay back to the thread.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 08:09 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

The FF rock + black cat and spidey....

Old Post May 15th, 2005 05:46 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

They have worked together before, I'm sure they would work together again.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 07:42 PM
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

quote: (post)
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
They have worked together before, I'm sure they would work together again.

I agree. smile

Buds-MerMorgan02; AddictedToBoys

Old Post May 18th, 2005 11:49 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

i personally think spiderman can handle things on his own. he doesnt need a team. people who have teams are usually on teams cuz they need one. iceman wouldnt sruvive too long as a on-his-own superhero. but spiderman, come on! he can handle it.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 12:03 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thundercracker
takin a piss

Originally posted by fruits
i personally think spiderman can handle things on his own. he doesnt need a team. people who have teams are usually on teams cuz they need one. iceman wouldnt sruvive too long as a on-his-own superhero. but spiderman, come on! he can handle it.

allways has allways will smile ..... untill venom eats him evil face evil face evil face

Old Post May 19th, 2005 03:32 AM
thundercracker is currently offline Click here to Send thundercracker a Private Message Find more posts by thundercracker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

It's not that he needs a team, but I wanted to see what kind of team he would build and lead.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 06:20 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Iceman could defeat lot of Spider-Man's villains faster then Spider-Man could...but Iceman doesn't probably work well alone.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 06:26 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Well Iceman is a lot stronger now that he is Omega level. Did you ever see the old school cartoon with Iceman, fire star and spidey?

Old Post May 19th, 2005 06:52 PM
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

Yeah, I did. those were fun to watch. but did you ever notice how cheesy the old Spider-Man cartoon was? It's like watching a paper cut out of Spider-Man moving around the place. Just watching it puts me in a fit of laughter. the last time I watched one of the original Spider-Man cartoons, my cousin was over my house, and we both couldn't stop laughing. laughing out loud Spider-Man and his amazing friends were a bit different with their animation, though.

Buds-MerMorgan02; AddictedToBoys

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:41 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

i like sm & haf,when he fought juggernaut

Old Post May 20th, 2005 12:30 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
Yeah, I did. those were fun to watch. but did you ever notice how cheesy the old Spider-Man cartoon was? It's like watching a paper cut out of Spider-Man moving around the place. Just watching it puts me in a fit of laughter. the last time I watched one of the original Spider-Man cartoons, my cousin was over my house, and we both couldn't stop laughing. laughing out loud Spider-Man and his amazing friends were a bit different with their animation, though.

Yeah the cartoon was really funny, they had computers behind the wall. One of the screens was behind a hulk poster. smile

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:40 PM
Spidey16

Firestar, Ice-Man, Black Cat; Spider-Girl, Scarlet Spider and Woley

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 01:04 PM
Spidey16 is currently offline Click here to Send Spidey16 a Private Message Find more posts by Spidey16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I'm a get killed for this

Spidey, Wolverine, Venom. the effective group that would have to get along and are on different types of ethics and morals, could be good material for a while.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 02:57 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

That would be an interesting pair up but I was trying to find a balanced team for spider-man to lead.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:02 PM