KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hercules vs. Thing

Hercules vs. Thing
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing
I'm Italian. We invented the vendetta!

I'm German. We take over Europe because of it. We commonly work with Italians in that aspect.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 04:27 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Nope. Pointing out the blatantly obvious. However you take it is up to you, kiddo.
and he did that how? X's high horse is saying large words that he doesn't comprehend to throw people off. Bada's is telling the truth. no expression
As you so often hypocritically say, "Get over yourself." If you have some kind of personal problem with me, having been here all of 20 days and knowing my nature oh so well, don't spam the forums with it. Kthx.

Last edited by xmarksthespot on Dec 4th, 2006 at 04:32 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 04:28 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I'm German. We take over Europe because of it. We commonly work with Italians in that aspect.

eek! laughing
Damn dude!

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 04:28 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
As you so often hypocritically say, "Get over yourself." If you have some kind of personal problem with me don't spam the forums with it. Kthx.

Run on sentence much? Your "scientific mind" breaking down on you? Also, it takes a hypocrite to know one. wink

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 04:30 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
... Burn?

Funny that you climbed onto the same high horse you were trying to knock x off of though...

At least you caught that. Nothing gets by you. wink

Okay, everybody listen. Xmark and I have debated before, we laugh about it and move on. Please, don't take sides or jump in the fray. It's only a friendly joust. Now, let's get back to the topic before anybody gets a warning for linguistic legerdemain and acting intransigent. laughing laughing

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 04:35 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, everybody listen. Xmark and I have debated before, we laugh about it and move on. Please, don't take sides or jump in the fray. It's only a friendly joust. Now, let's get back to the topic before anybody gets a warning for linguistic legerdemain and acting intransigent. laughing laughing

laughing laughing

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 04:36 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

and he did that how? X's high horse is saying large words that he doesn't comprehend to throw people off. Bada's is telling the truth. no expression

I haven't seen 'X' use any words that a high school student in English Lit wouldn't know. Is he going out of his way to appear sophisticated? Maybe but I don't know. Either way you don't need to patronize him for exercising his vocabulary... or should say "verbal repertoire" since we are on the subject of sophisticated speech patterns?.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 04:37 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Got 'ya wink

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 04:38 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

It seems somewhat ironic that people are discussing sophisticated speech in a thread about Hercules and Thing.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 04:41 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Aww. I love you too. Let's never fight again.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 04:42 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Accel
It seems somewhat ironic that people are discussing sophisticated speech in a thread about Hercules and Thing.

eek! laughing laughing
OMG, Accel just comes in and pwns all of us with that comment.

Aww. I love you too. Let's never fight again.

laughing cool

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 04:51 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by srankmissingnin

I haven't seen 'X' use any words that a high school student in English Lit wouldn't know. Is he going out of his way to appear sophisticated? Maybe but I don't know. Either way you don't need to patronize him for exercising his vocabulary... or should say "verbal repertoire" since we are on the subject of sophisticated speech patterns?.

Co-signed. I've never misunderstood X, nor has he ever made me whip out the dictionary. I think that he speaks very clearly, and very to the point. Which is more than I can say for most posters with incoherent syntax and idiotic half-speech.

That said....

Thing gets stomped, evil face.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 05:19 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Soljer
Co-signed. I've never misunderstood X, nor has he ever made me whip out the dictionary. I think that he speaks very clearly, and very to the point. Which is more than I can say for most posters with incoherent syntax and idiotic half-speech.

That said....

Thing gets stomped, evil face.

Oh, you're on the list NOW! mad

stick out tongue

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 05:30 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Oh, you're on the list NOW! mad

stick out tongue

laughing

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 05:35 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Thing smokes him

shifty

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 07:25 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Martian_mind
Thing smokes him
shifty

I hope I can forget your transgression before the tournament starts. no expression

stick out tongue

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 07:35 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

I hope I can forget your transgression before the tournament starts. no expression

By the sound of it,there are two things the thing is good for

1: the fantastic fours pack muel
2:ur masturbatory aid

stick out tongue

stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 07:38 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

First, learn how to quote somebody correctly. roll eyes (sarcastic) Second, that's sick. sick

As a tournament judge, I know I'll have the last laugh.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 07:43 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

First, learn how to quote somebody correctly. roll eyes (sarcastic) Second, that's sick. sick
Don't pass judgements on Grimm22's life choices... shifty. Different doesn't mean bad. no

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 07:49 AM
Badabing
Karen

Don't pass judgements on Grimm22's life choices... shifty. Different doesn't mean bad. no

eek! laughing sick laughing out loud

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 07:51 AM