KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Who ate food?

Did you eat food while watching LOTR in the cinema?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, I ate food. 19 67.86%
No, I did not eat food. 9 32.14%
Total: 28 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who ate food?
Started by: Smodden

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shadowy_blue

LMAO. shifty

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:27 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

Well, yes, speaking of food at the movie theatre....no expression

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:13 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

I actually ate popcorn while watching "The Revenge of the Sith"...and what do you know? I had popcorns stuck between my teeth again. I spent at least an hour trying to get them out. While the Anakin/Obi-wan and Yoda/Sidious were fighting, I was busy with my own thing. no expression

I swear I won't eat popcorn again. mad

*grabs fiddle faddle*

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:06 PM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shadowy_blue
I actually ate popcorn while watching "The Revenge of the Sith"...and what do you know? I had popcorns stuck between my teeth again. I spent at least an hour trying to get them out. While the Anakin/Obi-wan and Yoda/Sidious were fighting, I was busy with my own thing. no expression

I swear I won't eat popcorn again. mad

*grabs fiddle faddle*
o don't you just hate that???

especialy those ones where it's sliver thin and golden...you can feel it there but no matter how much time you spend picking at it with your fingers...it's just beyond reach

so pretty much the movie is wasted only because that kernel is now on your mind throughout....erm

Old Post May 31st, 2005 07:33 AM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

popcorn ... every time!!!
in my opinion you can't go to the cinema without popcorn - i threw it all over the people in front of me when Legola did that slidy thing down teh steps in TTT, and then I went home and thought "now that's just silly, dnever do it again ..." but one year later i did the exact same thing when legolas clambered up onto his good old oliphant.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 05:42 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

can you imagine....not having popcorn while you watch a movie

i mean...what else can you do to pass the time before the movies starts?

THUMB WARS!!!! eek!

Old Post May 31st, 2005 05:44 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

HAHA
thumb wars indeed!!
you need popcorn, apparently my mate once had an arguement with this girl she went to the cinema with about who was going to hold the popcorn!!! ... cor, some people eh!!
Thing is, by the time the film starts I've generally eaten all the popcorn and there's absolutely none left, I'm often tempted to go out and buy more but that means going out of the cinema during the film, and i would NEVER EVER EVER do that!

Old Post May 31st, 2005 08:22 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

Originally posted by JohnnyBloom
HAHA
thumb wars indeed!!
you need popcorn, apparently my mate once had an arguement with this girl she went to the cinema with about who was going to hold the popcorn!!! ... cor, some people eh!!
Thing is, by the time the film starts I've generally eaten all the popcorn and there's absolutely none left, I'm often tempted to go out and buy more but that means going out of the cinema during the film, and i would NEVER EVER EVER do that!

Little brothers...and sisters are good for fetching extra food and such...

^True though, I always eat like crazy before the movie acctually starts.erm and then I don't have any drink, and I know that the popcorn will make me thirsty so I can't eat any of it...and well...yeah...no expression

Old Post May 31st, 2005 08:25 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

Originally posted by Smodden
Little brothers...and sisters are good for fetching extra food and such...

^True though, I always eat like crazy before the movie acctually starts.erm and then I don't have any drink, and I know that the popcorn will make me thirsty so I can't eat any of it...and well...yeah...no expression
sometimes i like to save money, so i pack a hearty meal in my backpack - it's quite fun too

especially the looks on peoples faces when i bust out the table, table cloth, the candles and the fine china

Old Post May 31st, 2005 08:29 PM
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

^laughing

Yeah, and in the winter, you can wear loooooong trench coats and stuff the insides with apples and sandwiches...They never know...

Old Post May 31st, 2005 08:32 PM
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

my mum does that, she takes a whole bloomin picnic!!! It's surprising how much food she can get into that incy wincy hand bag of hers you know!!

^ you're right though, the popcorn makes you sooo thirsty, and the bits get stuck in my teeth, unfortunately I dont' have any brothers or sisters! I've no manner of luck in all!

Old Post May 31st, 2005 08:33 PM
Fëanor

Originally posted by Smodden
^laughing

Yeah, and in the winter, you can wear loooooong trench coats and stuff the insides with apples and sandwiches...They never know...
i don't think they really care though....but i've done that myself where i've hidden soday and snacks...

one time, in high school me and my friends brought some water bottles with us, and everytime we'd pretend sneeze and spray the bottle in front of us...laughing out loud

although it got us kicked out of the theater

Old Post May 31st, 2005 08:35 PM
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

i got kicked out the of the cinema once cos i went hyper when i thought one of the characters had died and me and my friends went stupidly screamy/giggly ... of course, we'd already seen the film five times each!

Old Post May 31st, 2005 08:41 PM
Fëanor

Originally posted by JohnnyBloom
i got kicked out the of the cinema once cos i went hyper when i thought one of the characters had died and me and my friends went stupidly screamy/giggly ... of course, we'd already seen the film five times each!
roll eyes (sarcastic)....girls

i get the same reaction whenever i enter a room...priceless i tell you

Old Post May 31st, 2005 08:44 PM
xXLauriëXx
Angel

do ya now? stick out tongue

Old Post May 31st, 2005 08:47 PM
xXLauriëXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLauriëXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLauriëXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

yeah, people always look at me like I'm weird - i'm so used to it now that it doesn't bother me!

Old Post May 31st, 2005 08:53 PM
Fëanor

Originally posted by xXLauriëXx
do ya now? stick out tongue
wuh??? blink
did you not have that affect when i entered this room? oh...waitasec *fixes hair out of place*

okay...how do i look?

Attachment: johnny_depp.jpg
This has been downloaded 29 time(s).

Old Post May 31st, 2005 09:17 PM
xXLauriëXx
Angel

exactly the same as you did the other day on the pictures thread!! stick out tongue
but rediculously gorgeous as always big grin stick out tongue

Old Post May 31st, 2005 09:22 PM
xXLauriëXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLauriëXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLauriëXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

Originally posted by xXLauriëXx
exactly the same as you did the other day on the pictures thread!! stick out tongue
but rediculously gorgeous as always big grin stick out tongue
oh i've got some new ones...just wait and see

Old Post May 31st, 2005 09:23 PM
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

... we're waiting!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 08:26 AM