KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dark Phoenix vs The Beyonder vs Eternity

Dark Phoenix vs The Beyonder vs Eternity
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
manorastroman

"abstract entity the likes of eternity and death"

read before you post, though i would still contest that eternity>PF>= DEATH

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 07:04 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Eternity or Death would stomp the hell out of Phoenix Force full power or not. Eternity is the universe, Phoenix is just life.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 03:49 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

death has no hold over phoenix force, which is why i put them on the same level...obviously, the PF could not affect death either.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:04 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
death has no hold over phoenix force, which is why i put them on the same level...obviously, the PF could not affect death either.

Phoenix isn't in the same league as Death. I highly doubt that Death doesn't hold on PF; however, not having a hold on someone doesn't mean their equal.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:22 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Beyonder try reading classic xmen 8, 42 and 43. Grant Morrisons run of new xmen and xmen: forever to see why ive said what i have and then rejoin the debate. Otherwise you cant really debate. The phoenix embodies life and death and is the transitionary force between them. Death holds no power over phoenix.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:28 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Beyonder try reading classic xmen 8, 42 and 43. Grant Morrisons run of new xmen and xmen: forever to see why ive said what i have and then rejoin the debate. Otherwise you cant really debate. The phoenix embodies life and death and is the transitionary force between them. Death holds no power over phoenix.

Life unborn right? Destroying her would also end the universe and so on.

They're not equal. Eternity and Death are on the same level. It's been stated before. They are opposites of each other.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:35 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Yes and the phoenix is a transitionary force from one to the other. She embodies both. Read Xmen and forever and Eternity tells this to jean and clarifies phoenixes status. Death does the same thing in classic xmen.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:38 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Grant Morrison run clarifies the whole status and purpose of the phoenix so if u havent read that then i recommend it to u. If u havent read all of the comics im referring to you then you cant really debate about something u lack sufficient knowledge of.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:40 PM
leonheartmm

no no, the pheonix force{from my knowledge} is not the transitionary force between eternity and death, its the embodiement of all life and passion, YET UNBORN, its lower than eternity or death.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 09:13 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is a lot of beyonders The one from Secret Wars 2 is not the same as secret wars 1 then there was the beyonders who took counter earth away from the high evolutionary.

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 09:29 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

"no no, the pheonix force{from my knowledge"

U got it in one. From your knowledge. Ive given you the references check them out and you'll see im right. Im not just making it up its in the comics. The fact that people hav come in who have actually read the comics i said and supported me should tell u i havent made it up and its true.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 09:31 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Ive never once said phoenix is more powerful than eternity read the posts before your contribution and you'll find that out. But surely to debate properly u should hav done that anyway

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 09:33 PM
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

Originally posted by leonheartmm
no no, the pheonix force{from my knowledge} is not the transitionary force between eternity and death, its the embodiement of all life and passion, YET UNBORN, its lower than eternity or death.

it might be both, but its definitely a transitionary force between life and death... this was stated in the comics...

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 04:24 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

if its the Original Beyonder He wins with out breaking a sweat if it snot then Eternity wins but then again i dont know Pheonix cant die at all and if She does She comes back. So its tough call. ill go with Eternity.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 06:11 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

"its the Original Beyonder He wins with out breaking a sweat "

The galactus humbling beyonder of the secret wars never existed at such a power level it was all down to his illusion beased C cube powers and thats that. This battle is between eternity and phoenix. The outcome of that battle is debatable. I could argue for either one.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 02:18 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
"its the Original Beyonder He wins with out breaking a sweat "

The galactus humbling beyonder of the secret wars never existed at such a power level it was all down to his illusion beased C cube powers and thats that. This battle is between eternity and phoenix. The outcome of that battle is debatable. I could argue for either one.

Eternity takes

- Beyonder is a fake (Cosmic cube).
- This is Dark Phoenix (not the Phoenix Force)
- Phoenix Force has never played any important role in Crisis that were huge (except in X-men).

IG, HOTU, Cubes etc but that's just that.

When Thanos absorbed everything he claimed that LT, Eternity and Infinity were the most resistant (powerful)

Phoenix Force is power of life than is yet unborn.

Eternity is the universe a collective mind of the sentient beings that has ever lived.

Phoenix Force is Close to his power and importance but I wouldn’t put her with Eternity/ Infinity.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 02:51 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tawon

Originally posted by kgkg
Phoenix force near Eternity i don't so.

my ranking
1.) TOAA
2. The Heart Of The Universe
3. Living Tribunal
4. The Infinity Gauntlet
5. Eternity/Infinity/Death
6. Oblivion
7. Phoenix Force
8. Master Order/Lord Chaos
7. High level Celestials
11. Galactus (Full power)/ Franklin Richards (full potential) / Phoenix Avatars

Phoenix is close to eternity

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 05:09 PM
tawon is currently offline Click here to Send tawon a Private Message Find more posts by tawon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

The Beyonder is more powerful on an abstract type of level, he can manipulate reality, which means that he can bend Etenity to his will, as well as depower Phoenix. He wiped out a universe in seconds and rewrote it.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 01:08 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pepito

Classic Beyonder wins because he wins everything, Eternity wins if it's retconned Beyonder

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 01:22 AM
Pepito is currently offline Click here to Send Pepito a Private Message Find more posts by Pepito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Agreed. Pre-retcon Beyonder wins. Eternity wins otherwise. Were not talking about Phoenix force or White Crown Phoenix or whatnot here.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 01:26 AM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote