KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » .hack//

.hack//
Started by: riku harada

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

Name: Draken
sex:male
race:Human
Class:Twin blade
desc:Hair like Vash the stampedes only red with a black trenchcoat that goes up to his nose.
Likes:Beating everyone and getting to the top espeacially his little brother(Sokau). Hanging with his friends and his little bro.
dislikes: Spammers...People who are bossy and pick on his lil bro.
Past: Parents died at his age of 5 and told his brother there parents abanded(I so cant spell...)them.
HHFOATW:The coma
Personality:Cocky, loyal and a lil stubborn. Loves his lil bro and likes to hang out with him.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 02:02 AM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

Alright? Does that make a team?

Ok, so...how is this gonna work? Is raenef gonna be like Aura and send us emails that wer're supposed to investigate? Or is there some new kind of situation in The World? How's this gonna work?

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 02:17 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sai12
its all in my head

Alright! We have a team! And one...extra. Haha, well, for now that extra can be in on our group 1. Here is our first senario/situation. Remember start out small work up to big.

Email Notification: An event is being held in the forest anyone is welcome to join. You must have a team of no more than six players to join the event. In one hours time come to the forest's gate to hear more specific details on the event.

Keita heard the now familar ding ding of an email notification. Eagerly she read the new mail. An event was just what she was looking for, just why did this one have to be in teams. Oh well, I'll just find myself a team. With this thought Keita made her way through the bustle in Mac Anu and approached a stranger.

Extending her hand she said, "Hi, I'm Keita. I was wondering if you would like to join up with me to do the upcoming event?"

Made by BX. http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=23119621 Please?

Old Post May 17th, 2005 10:10 PM
sai12 is currently offline Click here to Send sai12 a Private Message Find more posts by sai12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

*Sokau looked up at her and turned human*"Sure if its ok with my brother."*Draken appeared next to him*Draken:"Sure..."

Old Post May 17th, 2005 10:22 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sai12
its all in my head

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The .hacker
*Sokau looked up at her and turned human*"Sure if its ok with my brother."*Draken appeared next to him*Draken:"Sure..."

This is apart from the RP. Are you sure you want to play two characters? I realized when I was PMing everyone that you had two.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 10:29 PM
sai12 is currently offline Click here to Send sai12 a Private Message Find more posts by sai12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

Hmm.....I will just play Draken he will be a werewolf twinblade

Old Post May 17th, 2005 10:30 PM
sai12
its all in my head

Originally posted by The .hacker
Hmm.....I will just play Draken he will be a werewolf twinblade

Okay sounds great! Then we will have a group of four then!

Keita smiled at Draken, "Great! Now let's go in search of a few more to join up. I'm sure when they meant team, they meant more than two."

She grabbed Draken's arm and tugged him along, "Come come! I think I see another good prospect for a teammate!" Anxiously she pulled Draken with her, praying with all her might that he would not change his mind about being in her group. He seemed tough enough, they would manage even if they couldn't find more members, though she severely hoped that they would find at least one or two more to join up with them.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 10:38 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(man i wanted to join)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 17th, 2005 10:40 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sai12
its all in my head

Originally posted by shadow12
(man i wanted to join)

You can still join. We're not closed for business. Go ahead and create a character. In the beginning we might be a bit mixed up on having groups of strictly four. You can join the group now if you hurry smile

Old Post May 17th, 2005 10:43 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

lance a young man gifted with the power of both light amd darkness keeps the balance between good and evil and will do whatevr it takes to do so has silver hair red eyes wears a black shirt and pants with a red cloak and has a yin-yang symbol on his forehead

hows that

Old Post May 17th, 2005 10:48 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

i call admin position!!!!!!!!!!!11

Happy Halloween

Old Post May 17th, 2005 10:49 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

*Draken chuckled*"Slow down...The events not for another...1 hour now calm down..."

Old Post May 17th, 2005 10:49 PM
sai12
its all in my head

Originally posted by shadow12
lance a young man gifted with the power of both light amd darkness keeps the balance between good and evil and will do whatevr it takes to do so has silver hair red eyes wears a black shirt and pants with a red cloak and has a yin-yang symbol on his forehead

hows that

We have a character creation sheet on page two. Please use that. Thank you smile

Old Post May 17th, 2005 10:50 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

sai12 you don't want to be admin do you?

Happy Halloween

Old Post May 17th, 2005 10:51 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sai12
its all in my head

Keita grinned sheepishly, "Yeah, well one hour isn't all that long. I really wanna find more people...." She looked to Draken for a response, "Well, anyway, I guess I don't need to run.."

Keita slowed her pace down to a leisurely walk, and approached the next person she had in her sights, "Hey, we'd like you to join our group for the event coming up? Feel up to it?" She smiled in a goofy way and stuck her hand out, "I'm Keita."

Old Post May 17th, 2005 10:56 PM
sai12
its all in my head

Originally posted by raenef
sai12 you don't want to be admin do you?

If you really want it, its yours. smile

Old Post May 17th, 2005 10:58 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

me

Character Name:Keiji
Race:appears to be human...
Sex:appears to be male...
Class:Twin Blade
Weapon/Spell of Choice: twin blades......no favorite spell
Physical Description: silver, kinda messy, ear-length hair, thin but strong
Dislikes:enemies, evil ducks, not being told stuff, annoying people
Past Pertinent History:no memory of it...
Personality:silent but nice, acts tough but really a softie
How they found out of the World:can't remember...

Happy Halloween

Old Post May 17th, 2005 11:00 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

i'll be admin sometimes...otherwise i'm keiji

Happy Halloween

Old Post May 17th, 2005 11:01 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Character Name: lance
Race: human like
Sex: male
Class: blade master
Weapon/Spell of Choice: titan blade (if allowed) dunno any spells
Physical Description: has silver hair red eyes wears a black shirt and pants with a red cloak and has a yin-yang symbol on his forehead

Dislikes: noise
Past Pertinent History: (huh i'm sorry i've seen the show like twice)
Personality: silent unless fighting or answering someones qustion
How they found out of the World: a friend

Old Post May 17th, 2005 11:07 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

me[revised]

Character Name:Keiji
Race:appears to be human...
Sex:appears to be male...
Class:Twin Blade
Weapon/Spell of Choice: twin blades......no favorite spell
Physical Description: 5'6", starlight blue eyes, silver, kinda messy, ear-length hair, thin but strong, wearing black cloak w/ hood, ankle length, black boots, black pants, black shirt, black arm guards, blends in with the night well(if not for pale skin), strange unknow symbol in black over left eye
Dislikes:enemies, evil ducks, not being told stuff, annoying people
Past Pertinent History:no memory of it...or perhaps wishes not to tell
Personality:silent but nice, acts tough but really a softie, seems not to care but that's just the way he is: out of it!, seems unemotional but has inner demons to battle
How they found out of the World:doesn't want to tell

*steps out of shadows behind Keita*
i heard you're recruiting
would you like my help?

Last edited by bamboopanda on May 18th, 2005 at 12:24 AM

Old Post May 18th, 2005 12:19 AM