KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » .hack//

.hack//
Started by: riku harada

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sai12
I don't like the idea of us all being beginners in the world either. We should have some game experience if we are to be the "saviors" we plan to be. I vote to take the beginner status away.

All in favor of dismissing the required beginner status please reply to this post. Make sure you quote it. I believe that Raenef will be willing to give that idea up. We should however make sure no one makes themselves a "legednary" type of character. So please reply to this.

I hate doing this to Raenef, but she's been acting more than weird lately. *grins*

more than weird?

I am willing to remove the beginner's status, but no player may promote themself as a legendary player because it would be an unfair advantage.

Sorry Strandel Meyflan about the mix up.

I will try to clean up my typing and will refrain from using leet as I am not a master in the language.

That will be all for now.

Happy Halloween

Old Post May 20th, 2005 08:47 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

Originally posted by sai12
I don't like the idea of us all being beginners in the world either. We should have some game experience if we are to be the "saviors" we plan to be. I vote to take the beginner status away.

All in favor of dismissing the required beginner status please reply to this post. Make sure you quote it. I believe that Raenef will be willing to give that idea up. We should however make sure no one makes themselves a "legednary" type of character. So please reply to this.

I hate doing this to Raenef, but she's been acting more than weird lately. *grins*
AYE!

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:39 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave

*after purchasing the items he needs, Jace goes to the magic shop and buys some scrolls for the casting. He continues to walk around Mac Anu, waiting for the event to start.*

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:43 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sai12
its all in my head

Keita bounces anxiously as she waits around for her companions to meet at the event. Only fifteen minutes until it started. She knew they could win, just...where were they?

Made by BX. http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=23119621 Please?

Old Post May 21st, 2005 12:35 AM
sai12 is currently offline Click here to Send sai12 a Private Message Find more posts by sai12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-appeared in the world not knowing what anything is-
(sorry i'm not sure how to start)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 21st, 2005 12:40 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

Strandel stretched for a moment awaiting the event...
~and dude whoopdy damn doo almost all of us have payed the game or some of us just watched the show...

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post May 21st, 2005 01:38 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sai12
its all in my head

Smile Teams and the beginning!

As of now the teams are as follows:

Team 1---------- Team 2
Draken----------- Keiji
Keita--------------Lance
Strandel----------Jace

I decided that we could be evenly split into two teams. Don't worry, we will all be participating in the "grand" scheme o things. But right now, as far as the event is concerned, we will be split like this. Team 1 has 2 Humans and 1 werewolf. Team 2 has all human. I put team two together, hope you do not have objections to this. As we have already Rp'd the coming together of team 1.

Keita squealed when she saw Draken and Strandel approach. The game was about to begin.

A speaker walked up to a podium that no one had noticed before and started to speak.

The object of today's event is to be the first to find the secret chest in the dungeon. I must warn you though that there are many chests placed throughout the labyrinth. As with all events there is a time limit; you have two hours to complete the quest. If no one find the correct chest in time, the game will be over anyhow. Also beware, there are many traps spread throughout the dungeon, as well as the usual monsters. Once you enter the event you cannot leave unless you character is killed or the event ends.

Monsters will range from beginner to expert. Be careful, and I hope you brought potions and many spells. Along with fighters. Good luck! And don't forget to save.

The speaker stepped down from the podium, and where it stood a doorway appeared, leading to what could only be the event dungeon.

"Ready guys?" Keita asked, looking eagerly to her two companions.

Last edited by sai12 on May 21st, 2005 at 02:17 AM

Old Post May 21st, 2005 02:14 AM
sai12 is currently offline Click here to Send sai12 a Private Message Find more posts by sai12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

"As I'll ever be..." Strandel made sure he had supplies and stepped into the dungeon.

well for now at least,

Old Post May 21st, 2005 05:04 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave

*still waiting for his party members to arrive, Jace starts walking to the door, but stops and looks back for them*

Hope they get here soon, they're the ones who wanted to do the event.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 06:34 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-lance sees jace and goes over to him-

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 21st, 2005 06:38 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

hmmmm....
*stops looking at sky and stares at speaker*
suppose we should get going.
*picks up swords and pack of supplies*
*puts up hood and walks toward group*
so they're a little ahead. We can still beat them
shall we start?

The position of Admin is now handed over to sai12 for I, raenef deem myself unworthy of the position, having only read the manga. Congratulations sai12!

Happy Halloween

Old Post May 21st, 2005 06:51 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~damn I hope I didn't cause this...~

well for now at least,

Old Post May 21st, 2005 08:58 PM
sai12
its all in my head

The dungeon had a musty smell to it that made Keita's nose itch. "I hope this goes fast!" She whined just to hear a voice, even if it was only hers. Her group members were walking solemnly beside her in the badly lit hallway. When they had come into the caves all groups were taken to a different area than the previous group. So it wasn't as if you had to race them the whole time.

Keita jumped, and cast a lightening spell, sqealing excitedly the whole while, "Oh my god! It is a chest!"

She ran over to the chest before she listened to the cries of warning from her partners, "It might be trapped..."

Suddenly a monster appeared before Keita, she once again sqealed, this time in fear, "Eep!" And she shot off a badly aimed fireball at the giagantic looking lizzard. "A little help would be great now...Very great." Keita gritted her teeth and set to casting defensive spells for her group.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 07:12 AM
sai12
its all in my head

Originally posted by raenef
hmmmm....
*stops looking at sky and stares at speaker*
suppose we should get going.
*picks up swords and pack of supplies*
*puts up hood and walks toward group*
so they're a little ahead. We can still beat them
shall we start?

The position of Admin is now handed over to sai12 for I, raenef deem myself unworthy of the position, having only read the manga. Congratulations sai12!

>Uh, okay. I'll do my best! *bows* Thank you for the honor!!< smile

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 07:13 AM
DarkDethbringer

"Damn...." he unsheathed his blade and struck at the monster several times it was so dark he could barely tell what it was...

well for now at least,

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 08:11 PM
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

*Draken sniffed the air as the others faught.*"Down two levels....No 3...Damn this smell is blocking my nose!"((My comp was down))

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 01:10 AM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sai12
its all in my head

Keita noticed her teammantes were having a hard time seeing so she cast a quick lighting spell, blinding everyone, including the monster, for a moment. "Sorry!" She yelled, and then skirted the monster and shot another fireball off, this time aiming before wilding shooting.

"Okay guys! I made each of us a defensive barrier. Its like a shield, it will take damange up to 100 hp. So, try not to get hit much!!" She would not admit it to the others, but all this casting was tiring her out really quick. Keita knew she shouldn't have gone all out lke this, but she had been caught up in the moment. 'I hope they can handle it from here..." She murmered before having to duck a swing from the monster.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 01:34 AM
Sasuke Uchiha

*Turned human and gave the monster a quick punch in the face and them a kick in the side followed by multiple punchs in the face making it fade out*"Can we get on with the treasure hunt?"

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 01:41 AM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sai12
its all in my head

The monster fell to the onslaught of punches, kicks, and stabs. Keita smiled, "Well done group!" And she ran to give them each a high five.

"Okay, lets check out my chest!!" Keita twirled around and sprinted towards the chest that had brought on this whole fight int he first place. She quickly bent down to undo the hinge, and upon opening it she was quite disappointed. "Its only a health potion."

"Let's get going..."

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 01:50 AM
Sasuke Uchiha

"Ah well...Lets go down two levels something tells me its down there and also...You can call me Draken..."Group" doesnt sound good*Laughs*.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 02:26 AM