KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » How To Kill Wolverine

How To Kill Wolverine
Started by: jacob_mw2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Going-Rouge

Wouldn't it be easer to slice his Head off or hang him! better yet, chop off a leg, he would belled to death before he'd sprout a new one, and so the skin don't grow back, put a razor brace around the out side of the leg, keep a continuous flame on it to burn off new skin, and inject him with 50cc of rat poison every hour on the hour

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 03:16 PM
Going-Rouge is currently offline Click here to Send Going-Rouge a Private Message Find more posts by Going-Rouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Chain him to the bottom of a vat of molten steel then let it cool.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 03:25 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Going-Rouge
Wouldn't it be easer to slice his Head off or hang him! better yet, chop off a leg, he would belled to death before he'd sprout a new one, and so the skin don't grow back, put a razor brace around the out side of the leg, keep a continuous flame on it to burn off new skin, and inject him with 50cc of rat poison every hour on the hour

How's that easy? confused

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:29 PM
Rave X is currently offline Click here to Send Rave X a Private Message Find more posts by Rave X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

U could just put wolverine next to a super-magnet so he says goodbye to the adamantium as its ripped through his skin!!!! evil face

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 01:03 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

umm..would he be pulled along as well? so the adamantium wou,d actually rip out...he'd just be stucjk to a super magnet....which is quite funny...

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 01:07 PM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Either way wolverine dies or is permanently stuck to a giant magnet everyones a winner!!!!! LOL

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 01:24 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

Originally posted by ayjay
umm..would he be pulled along as well? so the adamantium wou,d actually rip out...he'd just be stucjk to a super magnet....which is quite funny...

laughing

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 11:46 AM
Rave X is currently offline Click here to Send Rave X a Private Message Find more posts by Rave X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

Originally posted by ayjay

Now that's a comic I would buy! big grin

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 12:35 PM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moondragon

Um......how 'bout old age??

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 05:38 AM
moondragon is currently offline Click here to Send moondragon a Private Message Find more posts by moondragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolvie'sgirl
Hated and feared by all..

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU CAN NOT I SAY, NOT KILL MY WOLVIE, AT ALL! I would die a slow agonizing, painful death so..... it's just not gonna happen. Sorry to all ya'll who wanted him six feet under! It aint happnen!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 05:55 AM
wolvie'sgirl is currently offline Click here to Send wolvie'sgirl a Private Message Find more posts by wolvie'sgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Regenrative factors REALLY SLOWS HIS AGE !!!

If I'm not mistaken there was a series when all X-men were dead by Sentinels, collosus was melted, logan was dead also...

His bone frame was still there, but his flesh is totaly wiped(melted) out !!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 06:05 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Easiest way would be to drop him in a vat of pH 0.1 acid or pH 10 alkali. Negates the healing factor since that requires protein (I think) and extremes of pH cause improper protein fold. Wolverine dissolves.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 06:09 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolvie'sgirl
Hated and feared by all..

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *GURRGLE*
*GASP* *COUGH, COUGH*. See what ya did?! Now I'm dead!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 06:23 AM
wolvie'sgirl is currently offline Click here to Send wolvie'sgirl a Private Message Find more posts by wolvie'sgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I would cover him in beaver food and watch those critters eat him to death. Wolverine able to beat anyone now fanboys? he cant even beat loadsa rodents!!! mad evil face laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:37 AM
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

The easiest way is still Gorgon..

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 10:28 AM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Rave X
The easiest way is still Gorgon..

Has the agent of shield storyline finished yet? I have the enemy of the state issues and the first 2 issues of agent of shield but thats it. I really want to get issues 3,4,5 and 6.....................

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 02:46 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Use gigantic flamethrower to burn everything off him, leaving only skeleton.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 05:12 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Someone tells colossus that logan's being romancing kitty...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 05:41 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Organ ripping, nice sig Darkcrawler.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 09:11 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

Originally posted by willRules
Has the agent of shield storyline finished yet? I have the enemy of the state issues and the first 2 issues of agent of shield but thats it. I really want to get issues 3,4,5 and 6.....................

I wouldnt know... I check as soon as I get home if i I wont forget

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 04:48 PM